Information and Questions

Remus pivoted on the spot and glared at Kida as she threatened to drink the potion all at once or not at all. "Try Me... " He said glaring at her, before stopping himself, "Look things happened and these things i am not aloud to talk about..." He said looking at her before apparating back to Kida's side and picked up the lid from her free palm placing it back on top of the Bottle, "Be good." He smiled to her. "Lets forget i said anything okay?" He asked he may tell her one day, but not not.

Kida looked at him for a moment, she was actually going to drink it all now before he started to talk again. "If i can read it in the prophet, you can talk about it" she glaring at him.
Kida was one of those people who wanted to know what happened right then and there, not wait for some prophet which twists the truth to tell her. Kida looking at him "I'm not going to forget it" she said quickly thinking of a way to atleast try make him tell her what had happened.
Kida dropped the bottle on the grass letting it hit without being broken, it rolled down the hill slowly still unharmed. "i'm not drinking it" she said as she walked past him.

Remus looked at the floor for a moment, "You'll drink it.... Or you will be asked to see your Head of house about your current issues." he said as he placed his hand forward using no wand magic to 'accio' the Bottle, catching it. Remus turned to face Kida as she walked off, "Don't be like me...." He grouched looking at her as he advanced toward her pacing some what faster then she was walking.

"I'm not drinking it" she said walking off still "I'll see the head of house, but even then i'm not going to drink it" Kida knew that Professor Firn was following her, and he was going to catch her soon, but she didn't care. she had her mind set on what she wanted and she was going to do it 'Want to see how strong Willed i am professor, watch me now' she said to herself

Remus stopped, "Kida Wait..." he paused before continuing, "I was in bleak street when i was attacked by a Man possessing a Dementor cloak.... He was a master duelist and had Firefyre snake as well as V2 Silver snakes..." explained Remus, "I managed to get him out of the street before a House elf that belonged to him, came and fought as well.." explained Remus some more, "Before An Auror and the daily prophet came at the calling of a woman who held me at wand point, accusing me of doing all the damage that occurred on Bleak street.."

Kida stopped and turned around to look at him. "Silverback" she said to herself softly, "The man with the bone chilling cloak has come back" she said a bit louder Kida shook her head for a bit before looking back at him. "Now that wasn't to hard now was it" she said smiling walking back over to him and taking the bottle out of his hands looking at it in discust. she pointed her finger at it and said "I hope your happy, now i have to drink you" she slowly put it in her bag "you stupid potion" she said before turning around. "The Prophets a idiot" she said looking at him "I've never read it once" she said smiling.
Kida spun around on her heels and began to walk back to the castle. it was still early in the day and she had some homework to do. "I will see you later Professor" she smiled

Remus looked up to Kida as she walked off toward the castle, he walked off to his office and took a seat before beginning to mark some more paper work, "Great." He grumbled to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back