Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida made her way outside of the castle doors, throwing them open so that they slammed against the wall she wanted to be somewhere quiet.
Kida ran across the lawn and down to the lake front. she didn't even bother to look around to see who was there. Kida ran long the side of the lake front and to go sit on her usual rock.
Kida pulled out the bottle from her bag and looked at. Kida set it down behind her and looked at her hand with the bandage over it. Kida looked at it for a moment before taking the bandage off slowly.

Remus had apparated from the Hospital wing and appeared before her eyes, before advancing and sitting to a rock that was next to the Rock Kida had sat on, "What was all that about up there?" He asked looking at her with a serious expression, "You Worry me when you act like this..." He said staring at her.

Kida jumped and slipped off the rock she was sitting on, she jumped up and slid back onto the rock. "What was what all about?" she asked curiously.
Looking at her hand Kida stopped taking off the bandage for a moment before continuing to take it off. Kida scrunched the Bandage into a ball and put it in her lap. "I don't know what your talking about"

Remus looked over at Kida, "Slamming the doors... Having the Bandage on your hand and acting as if you didn't care that it was there... Of course you did.... You were hiding a scar... a small scar...." He said looking at her, before pointing to the two lines down his face, "These are always showing... I don't try to hide them..." He said looking at her, "Scars show signs of who you are...." He smiled to her.

Kida looked at him for a moment. "I always slam doors when i am leaving the wing, i always have a bandage on my hand, and the scar isnt small" she said holding up her hand before looking at what she was doing and putting her hand back in her lap. "because its harder to hide them, its easy to hide them when they are just on your hand.

Remus nodded to her as she said what she had to, "It's not that hard..." He said to her referring to hiding his scars, "Despite how big they are... they make you who you are..." He said looking at Kida, "That's like saying to hide not being a pure blood would make you a better person..." He grouched to her.

"I don't care, i don't want people to see it" she said stubbornly, "they are just hidious" she said looking at them.
"If it makes you happy, all this week i will take this stupid potion" she said holding up the bottle from behind her "and i will keep myself occupied" she said looking at him.

"Good that's what I'd like..." He said looking at her as he pushed his hair off to the side, "But i request that you keep any Gloves and bandages off your hand..." He said looking at her, "There's nothing wrong with your hand... It's not a hideous mark on there..." He said looking at her, "Some have Internal scars and they can hide them without effort, but we have external ones... These take effort to hide... And Effort must be put into your Magic and studies...." He smiled to her, "No one will think less of you with it showing..." He smiled to her.

Kida held up her hand showing Professor Firn the scar slashed across her hand. "hideous" she said looking at it. the Scar across her hand looked like a moon with a faint trail of stars and swirls. Kida looked at it for a moment. "its ok" she said looking at it.

Remus chuckled to her, "Better then mine," He smirked to her as he looked at her hand, "It looks rather nice."

"Yes because every student has a moon scar on there hand" she said looking at him smugly. Kida rubbed her hand "it still hurts, and its weaker then usual, but i don't blame my cousin for it, it wasn't his fault. its just... still... hard to adapt to a weaker hand and the pain hurts sometimes but its fine" she said looking at the potion.
"you know i really don't want to drink that" she said looking at it "i don't like drinking potions, and mainly things from her" she said rubbing her hand running her finger along the train from the scar.

Remus looked at her almost chuckling aloud, "You are such a big chicken." He smiled. Remus adjusted his sitting formation before looking over at her, "So what do you want to do to keep your Mind of things Kiddo?" He asked looking at her, she was like the daughter he never had, and a lot like him personality wise, Well at least when he was about her age that is.

Kida looked at him for a moment before punching him directly in the arm. she smirked "not a chicken" she said smiling "would a chicken punch a professor" she grinned before picking up the potion bottle and tossing it between her hands.
"What do you recomend, your the Transfiguration Professor, you know things that would help. Something i need ton consentrate on" she said throwing the bottle of potion up into the air and catching it with her other hand.
Kida threw the bottle up high and caught it in her right hand. it hit her hand exactly in a sensitive point. Kida pulled her hand away dropping the bottle. Kida had a sudden quick reaction and caught the bottle with her left hand. she shook her right hand for a moment before tucking it under her arm "ow" she said simply.

Remus looked at her as she asked him what to do as he knew Best, "Well.. Concentration is needed for Non-verbal spells but that would need some approving of I'd say." Chuckled Remus. "You Know what, meet me in my office... We may practice Some magic, as well as transfiguration." He smiled to her, "Nothing that you haven't learnt in class yet though." He grinned to her, he wasn't planning on giving her a head start to the next class.

Kida looked at him for a moment "Turning Bugs into buttons again... great?" she said raising her eyebrow, she found that task so easy she knew it wouldn't help her keep anything off her mind. "Anything more difficult" she asked curiously.
"Non-Verbal sounds fun" she smiled knowing that she had to run it past the head master to be able to learn that.

Remus rolled his eyes at her, "Transfiguration... You have been through year one... We can work at spells from there to see if you can make them more powerful or cast them with more ease." He chuckled looking at her. "One day ill have to show some dueling of my own." He smiled to her. Remus lent forward grasping his shoulder, the pain from the Sectumsepra that was cast upon him was there, he covered it up with a scratch making it look like he had a sudden itch, before smiling to Kida.

"I know, i know" she said smiling. Kida looked at him for a moment when he rubbed his shoulder and covered it up with a scratch, Kida raised her eyebrow and looked at him. "Whats wrong?" she said looking at him curiously, "and you can't lie because i will know, i grew up with 2 boy cousins who tried to pull tricks on me all the time" she said smiling slightly.

Remus smiled lowering his hand from his shoulder, "Smacked it on a table when i was getting up after i dropped something." He chuckled convincingly. "Why?" He asked with a laughed before looking over at the lake, he loved the view but in a lot of ways hated to see his reflection in the water, he didn't like mirror reflections for some reason, at least not off water, makes you feel like something is going to jump out.

Kida glared at him. she raised her eyebrow slightly more "your lieing" she said looking at him. "your looking away after your answer, so i can't see your facial expression" she said looking at him. "and unless you dropped your wand, which i doubt because you don't seem that clumsy, why are you picking things up with your hands when you can simply Accio it to you" she looked at him. "and i doubt your looking for mermaids, and i will tell you, there not all what they crack up to be" she said laughing slightly

Remus glared over at Kida, before he stood up and began walking away from her, He wasn't feeling to good as if he were going to throw up. Real sudden feelings had come onto Remus lately, especially sickly ones. Remus advanced off for a distance and continued on, he didn't want to talk to Kida about what happened either.

Kida looked at his glare before he started walking away from her. Kida put down the Potion and followed him "OI" she called after him running over to infront of him standing in his tracks "Don't you even THINK about aparting away from me" she snarled "if i can't run away from my problems you can't either. Tell me whats going on" she snapped glaring at him, her Rich hazel eyes blazing like wild fire.
"Tell me" she said looking at him curiously.

Remus stopped in his tracks and looked at her. "Go Read the Papers..." He growled as he moved over from her and kept walking, "When things are in the paper's... You cant run away." he said advancing up to the castle area.

Kida looked at him. "OI" she said loudly, following him "I Don't want to read the papers i want you to tell me. Now Tell me" she said looking at him basically burning a hole in his back. "I have told you everything you wanted to know ever since i started, now its your turn" she said following him. not caring that her stuff is still down by the lake front

Remus was a patient man but when he was like this, that all was thrown out the window. He grasped his wand in his pocket clenching it before releasing and looking at Kida, "Read... The God Damn Papers..." He growled at her before walking off back down to the opposite direction and picked up Kida's Potion and apparated back to her, placing it in her pocket. "Good Day Miss Frost."

When he told her good day. she just glared at him, there was no way he was not going to tell her what happened and expect her to find out for herself "No" she snapped.
Kida glared at him for a moment when he put the potion in her pocket "I'M NOT GOING TO DRINK IT" she shouted at him "Or HOW ABOUT I DRINK IT ALL NOW" she said glaring at him with a dead serious expression on her face. Kida grabbed the bottle from her bag and took off the lid and glared at him. "i will do it, i don't joke around" she said looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back