Indonesia it is

Rosie pouted her lips on what she just heard, she acted as if disappointed about that but Rosie understand it because of his past. Remembering Carmina is very painful for her, delivering her first baby isn't a normal delivery Rosie had to get surgery for that. Rosie sigh as Elliott asked her if she wanted to swim when the suite room telephone rang, "Nah! I don't want its cold here outside." Then went inside of their suite to answer the call. Rosie picked up the receiver, "Hello!" she sounded merrily when the conversation went into seriousness. Every minute the other person on the phone speak Rosie will looked at Elliott and smiled but the conversation was awful. After the call, she hanged up and walked back up slowly out of the patio on her worried face.

"Okay Rosie" he smile and suggested they go and turn in for the night. When the phone, the muggel phone had interrupted his thoughts. He look over at Rosie who offer to go handle the muggel phone. He was amused wondering how she would know how to handle one. She did pretty well, when he listen on in for a while but decided to sit back and relax. He had no intention to be rude and listen even if she was his wife. When she emerged from the hotel room, Elliott look up to meet his wife eyes. "Hey what's wrong?"

Still worried, she almost jump when Elliott spoke after her. "Umm... Its just the attendant on the lobby." Even though is wasn't, Rosie has to talk to some when she and Elliott get back on New Zealand. She's been threaten now by her co-Death Eaters, "What if we end this vacation and head back to New Zealand?" She asked her husband, nervous on what's he going to answer back. She can't leave her kids back there with only their nanny taking care of them, she's been threaten and that's what she's going to work it off.

Elliott stood up and walk over to Rosie. He reach out to hold the back of her neck, letting her face lean onto his arm. "Is everything okay Rosie?" he ask her. Elliott lean to embrace her into a deep kiss before she could replied. His other arm lace around her back and settle there for a while. "If its that important we can leave tomorrow morning" he said when he step back to meet her gaze. "Come on let's just get some rest Mrs.Woods" he made an effort to sound casual, taking her towards their hotel room. Whatever it was, had to wait for just one more day.

Rosie breath heavily, she doesn't want Elliott to know about this. "Of course, everything is just fine. I'm just missing my kids, that's all." Her alibie is just fine and Elliott will bite it, that's what Death Eaters do, hypnotize you with lies. Rosie looked up to her husband and smiled, rest should be fine for her as she's beginning to be freaked out now, wondering what her daughters are doing at this moment. "Yeah, rest is good ... and Mrs. Woods just doesn't suet me." She told him giggling, or maybe she's not used to it. They went to their room and rest for the night, they will be back in New Zealand by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back