Single (Looking)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Indiana August Night
oiskwanyë'ta'ë:' nyakwai' brown bear

Meaning:
Indiana
as a girl's name is of Latin origin,
and the meaning of Indiana is "from India".
August
as a boy's name is of Latin origin,
and meaning of August is "Venerated".
Popular form of Augustus and Very Popular in Poland having been given to many Kings.
Nicknames:
Indi. Teddy-Bear.
Reasons:
Indi is short for Indiana.
Teddy-Bear. A Family Nickname because she is more like a stuffed animal than a Brown Bear.
[th colspan="1"]Name[/th]

Date of Birth:
February 19th, 2020 :cry:24PM

For: Indiana
DOB: 2/19/2010 :cry:24:00 PM
Ascendant: Leo
Sun sign: Pisces
Moon sign: Taurus
Mars sign: Leo
Mercury sign: Aquarius
Venus sign: Pisces
[th colspan="1"] Information[/th]

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="150">Zodiac:
<i>
</i>

Wolf: Feb 19 - Mar 20 Deeply emotional, and wholly passionate, the Wolf is the lover of the zodiac in both the physical and philosophical sense of the word.
The Wolf understands that all we need is love, and is fully capable of providing it.
Juxtaposed with his/her fierce independence - this Native American animal symbol is a bit of a contradiction in terms.
Needing his/her freedom, yet still being quite gentle and compassionate - we get the picture of the "lone wolf" with this sign.
In a nurturing environment the Wolf is intensely passionate, generous, deeply affectionate, and gentle.
Left to his/her own devices the Wolf can become impractical, recalcitrant, obsessive, and vindictive.
[th colspan="1"]Native American[/th]

Occupying the 1st and most prominent position on the Chinese Zodiac,
the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity.
Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they're able to deduce much about other people and other situations.
Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive.
Rats are full of good advice but they will never share their troubles with others.
They are honest individuals and they enjoy living for the moment.
They're also capable of surviving any situation.
[th colspan="1"]Chinese[/th]

Pisces is the twelfth sign of the zodiac, and it is also the final sign in the zodiacal cycle.
Hence, this sign brings together many of the characteristics of the eleven signs that have come before it.
Pisces, however, are happiest keeping many of these qualities under wraps.
These folks are selfless, spiritual and very focused on their inner journey.
They also place great weight on what they are feeling.
Yes, feelings define Pisces, and it's not uncommon for them to feel their own burdens (and joys) as well as those of others.
The intuition of the Pisces-born is highly evolved.
Many people associate Pisces with dreams and secrets, and it's a fair association,
since those born under this sign feel comfortable in an illusory world.
It's a pair of Fish that represents Pisces, a symbol that prompts others to suggest that these people 'go with the flow' and 'don't make waves.'
Both of these labels are true, since Pisces are fluid and easy-going, in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this sign.
The fact that two fish (as opposed to one) represent the members of this sign also speaks to the duality of Pisces, their yin and yang sensibility.
Pisces alternate between reality and non-reality in keeping with their introspective natures;
their voyage between consciousness and an unconscious dream state says much about their intuitive, almost psychic natures.
For this reason, Pisces can be hard to pin down, prompting some to call them the chameleons of the zodiac.
The Fish are happy to be considered hazy, since there's a certain sense of safety in that self-proclaimed netherworld.
That said, they won't stay away for long, since one of their primary goals is to help others.
Pisces are compassionate, charitable and will quickly put the needs of others ahead of their own.
It's this kind of self-sacrifice that keeps these folks going.
The flip side to their giving natures is that the oft-timid Fish are likely to be taken advantage of by less well-meaning souls.
[th colspan="1"]Sun[/th]

Layout and Coding Done By Me
<i>
</i>

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Indiana has blonde hair much like her elder brother Kayden, however she has her sister's thick dark eyebrows,
Georgiana's being a little more feminine then her own.
Kayden has them as well but they don't stand out as much on him because his get covered.
She's grown up to be 5'5", not fairly tall but around average for most American women.
All the Night children have bright blue eyes all very similar in the blue.
Indiana's eyes would called a Carolina Blue rimmed with Air Force Blue in most lighting.
That's just the girly way to put it however.
Sometimes her eyes can appear more green then they actually are, she doesn't really know about it or understand it.
Considering she doesn't actually see her eyes all the time she doesn't know if the color even changes based on her mood.
Some people's eyes will change in brightness and even in shade slightly based on extreme emotions.
The young girl wonders if her eyes do the same.
She has a birthmark on on her right arm.
Since she tans easily it doesn't stand out very much.
But she does have an oval one on her arm.
Which looks like it tried to form into a diamond shape as well.
She's blossomed into a beautiful woman int he past few years. Really grown into all her features and even grew a features, if you know what I mean.

Personality:
The young lady has a mild temperament, being a very calm being ever since she was a young child.
She doesn't consider herself to be quite a child anymore. More like a young girl is what she'd prefer to be called.
She forced herself to start growing up faster around the age of eight
once she realized how much of a burden she was to her father and grandmother when her siblings were off at school.
She is still very much young inside and will possibly be at the head of some very fun times around campus.
She is very friendly and enjoys talking to people and even though she may be nervous she will go up to other kids and introduce herself

Family Time!

Georgiana Night
fhbfZwQ.png

Sister
Coach for the Woolongong Warriors

Aged: 29 Years
Hogwarts: Gryffindor Prefect

Kayden Night
ru3nD42.gif

Brother
Stonewall Stormers Keeper
Aged: 29 Years
Hogwarts: Hufflepuff, Transfered to Salem
Salem: Head Boy, Quidditch Captain
Stephen Night
5FGEA1E.jpg

Father
Muggle
Aged: 52
Schooled in New York City and then NYU</FONT></SIZE>
[td]Selene Heron
gAJoir8.png

Mother
Unknown Occupation, Witch
Aged: Unknown
Schooled: Salem Academy

[/td]
[tr][td]<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Georgia">Nana B.
RS719lZ.png

Grandmother
Witch
Aged: Deceased, Aged 74
Schooled: Ilvermorny[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]

Recounting the Days.
<i>
</i>
Indiana's Thoughts
First Year:
I believe what I was most nervous about when I stepped into the great Castle that is Hogwarts New Zealand was not being placed into Gryffindor. When I walked into the Great Hall, seeing my sister there at the table with Red and Gold flags hanging above it. I yearned so much to be there with her. There really wouldn't be another place in the castle for me. I would have withdrawn myself to Salem to be with Kayden had I not been placed in the house of the Lion. Surely it seems funny to think that I wanted to be in a particular house but I wanted it more than anything, even a new broom would not of pleased me. Which I got anyways once I was placed on the Quidditch team. Kayden had sent half the amount needed for it to Georgiana who got the broom from Brightstone for me.

That of course wasn't the only thing I feared. My only friend I had been placed in Slytherin. Preston Paine, the muggleborn Slytherin. It doesn't seem to fit well does it? But I think he has made it on his own just fine. I suppose my nerves were what woke me up early the next day and sent me down to admire the Common Room. There I discovered Tybalt. We didn't really seem to agree on much. I prefer to be out and flying, doing something. While he was much happier to read a book. I hadn't thought that by the end of the year he would be my best friend. But he is and I am very glad. Then I met more, Rose and Liam. Got to meet the Head of House at the Gryffindor Meeting. After awhile I started to make friends outside of my house. Like those in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Though to be honest, Preston is truly my only Slytherin friend and I think it might remain that way, unless he introduces me to his housemates, be they not cruel like that Josefina girl.

The worst moment in the year was when I had come across Tybalt being bullied by that awful Slytherin girl. I found him hiding away in a dark corner in a dark room crying. It broke my heart to see such a wonderful person so broken in that way. I didn't say much to him then, when I found him. Rather I wrapped my arms around him, letting him know he wasn't alone. I was there for him. He told me how I was a good person, a good friend, and the truth; I'm not sure I really am. I had half my mind telling me to go after that girl and do terrible things to her, risk expulsion. But Tybalt lets me be a good friend to him. He doesn't push me away he doesn't run and hide whenever I come near like the kids on the Res. They mock me, with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I am nothing like them, I don't belong they tell me. I knew how he felt, to be bullied. I used to do the same, hide in a place where no one could find me and cry until I could no longer shed a tear. Like a speck of dust, easily ignored.

The rest of the year was a blur, a few quidditch games. Practices all the time and classes. But I learned magic, it was wonderful. Truly this year was something that made me look forward more than ever to the years I'd spend at Hogwarts.

Second Year:I got into an accident over the summer. I was flying and ended up getting hurt really badly. Because my Dad is the one who takes care of me he sent me to a muggle hospital, he doesn't trust magic very much. I ended up having to take the long way around in healing. I would have been perfectly fine in a day or two if I had seen a Wizard Doctor. I had to do school in the hospital, when nurses weren't around of course. Georgiana and Kayden were able to visit and see me, Kayden a lot more because he was closer. I was sad to be missing my last year at school with my big sister there. But I did do school, thanks to Kayden's school for making it possible. Once I got home I was excited to be there, though I wish I had been able to go back to school. My father kept me home and I didn't write to any of my friends. I missed Hogwarts.

Third Year:I came back Hogwarts and Tybalt was the first friend I saw again, in the Common room. I hadn't been able to write any of my friends, so no one really knew what happened. Tybalt learned about his cousin and this was the first time I got to hear about the year I missed of Ty's life. I missed a lot in that one year. But Georgiana had done her best when she was home during that year to catch me up on what was going on, so I knew of Stefan already. I got placed as an alternate on the quidditch team. I was not happy about that at all, but having suffered for months healing in a muggle hospital I guess it was for the best. A little bit after school started I joined Tybalt and a few other Gryffindors by the Cliffs and made some new friends. We had a fun time and enjoyed ourselves, it's always nice to be able to relax and do nothing bu have fun for a change at school.

Then I ran into Preston again, I hadn't really heard much from him since first year, we had met when buying school supplies and then we were separated by our houses. He was the first friend I had ever made at Hogwarts and then I randomly bumped into him on the fifth floor and we hit it off again. We ended up going down to the kitchens and enjoying a snack and hanging out before having to go our separate ways again.

About a week or so later, I met Bituin, a Ravenclaw in my year. I mistook her for her older sister, a Slytherin who bullied Tybalt a lot. But we managed to get things sorted out without me punching her. Which would have turned out rather poorly I guess. And then came the Yule Ball. Preston invited me and I said yes. We danced and we ate and fell for each other that night. He was a big bunch of nerves, let me tell you. I really enjoyed the ball and had fun dancing and seeing all my friends dressed up for the festivities. But Tybalt and Bituin found each other at the ball and I followed them out to the courtyard and watched their conversation for a bit. I could tell it was Bituin, she looked slightly different to her older mean sister, they weren't twins after all, but looked fairly close to it. I stepped in to explain that it really wasn't the girl who bullied Tybalt. I wanted them to be friends because, well, I was friends with them both. I left them again to rejoin Preston for the rest of the ball. And the concluded the first semester of the school. ]

I stayed in New Zealand for the winter holidays and my siblings Georgiana and Kayden came and joined me. We had a fun time, and I wasn't really ready to head home again, not after being stuck there for a year because of my accident. I came back to school and got the chance to hang out with Tybalt and Rose, my two Gryffindor friends that I felt like were rather close to me.

Later in the North Tower I met with Preston at his request. I figured it was just an normal meeting with friend but it turned about to be a lot more. Preston asked me to be his girlfriend! Butterflies were flying in my stomach that day. I didn't really know what it meant to be a girlfriend but Preston didn't really know how to be a boyfriend. We figured things out however. I went home for summer break and wasn't able to see him however, but I did once I returned!

Fourth Year: First thing was to see Preston when I got back to school. Tybalt had become more distant and so did my other Gryffindor friends and I hadn't really heard much from Bituin either, it was sort of strange but my sister said everything did kind of change when you got a boyfriend, especially your first boyfriend. We hung out in courtyard catching up for a bit. We decided on our outfits for the Halloween Ball, Surfer Dude and Surfer Girl. It basically meant I had to go in my bathing suit. But still had a nice tan from the summer at home, even though it was going on Spring in New Zealand. Tybalt ended up joining us the the Ball. I really was just wearing the top of my bathing suit with a loose button shirt over top and jean bottoms, I didn't have my wet suit with me and Preston seemed to like the idea of this outfit better anyway, such a guy. We had fun even if I was little nervous to be showing so much skin, I heard of even more risky outfits to appear at the ball before.

Beyond: After that year, everything changed. I didn't go back to school in fifth year the same person. I never really talked with my friends. I hid in the girl's dorms and avoided Tybalt and ran out of classes and didn't search out Preston. I guess it was that summer where things changed, my father really cracked down on magic and Nana B and him fought. I stepped away from magic after that. My father really got to me and I saw the evil in it that he saw for the first time. I finished school but not with the best scores. But I didn't really care and don't really even now. I have a job now in the muggle world currently and have been going between jobs for the past couple years. I work at McDonald's, it's not fancy or glamorous. I'd really prefer working in a sewer system, but it's the only thing I've got going for me right now. A few more months I might be promoted and within a year manager. That'd be something. I've dated a few muggles since graduating and that's my life. Now I'm headed to see my sister Georgiana for the first time in about two years, since I graduated wizardry school. She recently got a job in Australia, but she is in New Zealand a bunch, so that's where she decided we should meet. Of course, the whole point was for me to come and see her team, so I don't know what she has up her sleeve by meeting in Obsidian Harbour.

</COLOR></FONT>
School Plots and Threads
<i>
</i>
The Last Night Buying Her First WandKailie Styx
First Glimpse Meeting Her First School Friend, Who isn't that bad looking.Preston Paine
The First Morning Meeting Her First Gryffindor Friend and A Random PersonTybalt Archer
Theo Delancy
A Fellow GryffindorMeeting Her Second Gryffindor Friend, Also Her First Female Friend at the SchoolRose Bellard
Painting a Pretty PictureMeeting Her Third Gryffindor Friend, Watching Him Try to DrawLiam Kale
Welcome (back) Cubs! Meeting the Head of House and Others, Trying to Protect Tybalt from Being Nervous~Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Georgiana Night
Tybalt Archer
And Others</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">Maps Galore! Meeting a Ravenclaw in the Library Rosie Reilly
Meeting Again Second Meeting with her Slytherin Friend, Makes Plans to Help Him with Flying Preston Paine
A Speck of Dust Second Thread with Tybalt, Helping Him Recover from being Bullied Tybalt Archer
Someone New Meeting Another Gryffindor Friend, First Friend from the Quidditch Team Kyle Cavanaugh
Tranquillity Meeting her First Second Year, who is also a Gryffindor Jeremiah Raven
Wherefore Art Thou Attending the Halloween Feast, meet up with a few friends there
[th colspan="3"]First Year Plots and Threads[/th] [tr][td] Becoming Friends[/td][td]Meeting Her First Hufflepuff Friend, Another Embarassing First Introduction[/td][td]Damon Kyle[/td][/tr][tr][td] Do you think they have Mermaids down there?[/td][td]Meeting Her Second Hufflepuff Friend, Yet to Reply[/td][td]Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart
[/td][/tr] [td] <COLOR color="firebrick">Tybalt Archer
Preston Paine
[/td] [tr][td] <FONT font="georgia"> The Stands [/td][td] Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin [/td][td] Preston Paine and others
[/td][/tr]

Iridescent Seeing her closest friend once againTybalt Archer
Project: Have Fun</U>
Some interruptions are okay..Encountering Preston Again, first time since First year, things a brewingPreston Paine
First Encounter</URL>
<URL url="http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/8977491/1/#new"> A First DateHer first date with a boy, to the Yule Ball they go!Preston Paine
We're Radioactive</U>
[th colspan="3"]Third Year Plots and Threads[/th] [td]Meeting new friends and seeing old ones[/td][td]Tybalt Archer
Kyle Cavanaugh

Kieran Adam Boneheart
Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart

[/td] [td] Meeting Bituin for the first time, mistaking her for her older sister [/td][td] Bituin San Buenaventura
[/td] [td]Helping two friends become friends. There for only a brief time, then back to the ball and Preston[/td][td]<COLOR color="firebrick">Tybalt Archer
Bituin San Buenaventura
[/td]
[tr][td]New Zealand for Christmas[/td][td] Meeting up with her siblings for the holiday in New Zealand[/td][td]Georgiana Night
Kayden Night

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Early Risers Assemble [/td][td]Up early and Breakfast with two of her friends at the Gryffindor Table[/td][td] Tybalt Archer
Rose Bellerd
[/td][/tr][tr][td] Confusion in the Mind [/td][td]Meeting Preston as he requested for some unknown reason to her, which turns to be to ask her to be his girlfriend.[/td][td]Preston Paine[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr]

School Once More Seeing her boyfriend for the first time since Winter Break beganPreston Paine
Party Time <U><U>
[th colspan="3"]Fourth Year Plots and Threads[/th] [td]Halloween Ball. Dressed in a bathing suit she greets her boyfriend and best friend[/td][td]Preston Paine
Tybalt Archer
[/td]
[tr][td]

</COLOR>
After School Plots and Threads:
<i>
</i>
Here and Back AgainGoing back to New Zealand for the first time in a couple of years.<COLOR color="#2F4F4F">Tybalt Archer
Speed DatingIndiana meets an interesting radio personality.Brighton Everett
Drowning in SorrowsIndiana finds Tybalt drunk at the bar after his father's death.Tybalt Archer

✄⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
[th colspan="3"]Year 2040-2041[/th]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back