Incoming Newbies I see

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
As the different students started to arrive, Sui Chin was left alone along the corridor. She didn't liked that crowdy places so she decided to be all by herself for now. Sui Chin started to remember her memories of being a first year, some would make fun of her yet some where very warm and friendly. She hoped to meet some friends as a new school year starts. Raffaelo is no where to be find lately and Daryl was maybe busy messing around the campus. Sui Chin missed her sister, wondering if she could ever see her again due to her busy schedule. Then a cold breeze started to move Sui Chin's hair, she still stood there alone in the corridor waiting for someone to arrive to talk with her.

'Great', Alix thought quietly as she finally reached the end of the stairs.... Only to find that she wasn't in the right portion of the castle after all. She turned around and started to mentally retrace her rout back, but failed dismally as she lost herself in the myriad of staircases. So where was she exactly? That question floated up her mind and she turned around again, scanning the corridors in front of her. No, definitely not the Ravenclaw Tower... It had instead a yellow and scarlet flair to it. It was the Seventh floor and she was not very far away from the Gryffindor common room... Oh great. Why was she here then? Right, lost.

Deciding to make the best out of the situation, she started walking down the hallway to find someone to help her find her way again. Hopefully, it'd be the Gryffindor girl just ahead of her, she thought.

"Hello, I'm Alexandra Hohenstein and... Umm, I'm a bit lost. Do you know which way the towers are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back