Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Being at the Yule Ball with a suit on no less, it was uncharacteristic for someone like Viktor Styx. However, he was on another mission. He had been following and keeping an eye on someone for three years now, since he had been in school. She might have been a year above him, and also in another house, but that did not mean that he didn't know what all she was up to. At least, from what he was told by his sister, who was her dormmate. Viktor leaned against the edge of the wall in the Great Hall, unfazed by the decorations. He may not have been in a long time, but he still did not care much for events such as these. Once his silvery eyes landed on who he wanted to see, Viktor leaned off the wall, his crossed arms that one rested on his chest fell to his sides as he walked through the crowd. He finally managed to catch up to Wynter Mckenna, and remained behind her for a few moments. Viktor took in her outfit, before reaching out and tapping her on the shoulder to alert her to his presence. Normally he just showed up, but since he came from behind her, Viktor figured this would be the best way.

Wynter's chosen dress was black, like her soul. With spider netting on her arms and legs that moved with her, she maintained an almost frightful appearance, especially when she added the sticker-like substance to one side of her face, blacking out one side and leaving only her piercing eyes. She wasn't here to look beautiful, though she knew she looked frighteningly pretty, there was not a flaw on her. The dress itself, true black, which seemed like it sucked in all the light around it, came down to just above her knees. Little bows hung off the bottom like they'd been dripped in blood. It was probably something more fitting for halloween, but Wynter found halloween had lost its true meaning once muggle culture started influencing it. Wynter wished they could go back to the true meaning of the holiday, but knew that would be almost impossible. The yule ball was the only party she even felt remotely ready for, disliking most other holidays as they went. She wasn't a fan of romance or opulence, but yule, she could do. The last trick to Wynter's dress, was a pair of blood red heels, that looked like they were bleeding. Of course it was simply a cheap trick, but she would be lying if she didn't say it creeped her out just a little. She was never allowed to dress like this at home and so this was all crafted during her time at school. Every thread lovingly hand stitched by her.

Ignoring the looks she got from the students around her, Wynter headed into the great hall and chatted to a couple of the girls in her year, who kept looking at her dress, though they didn't say anything. Wynter kept her eyes on the prize though, and didn't care what they thought. This wasn't for them. It wasn't long until she felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked over her shoulder to see her mute friend. Well, she wasn't even sure if they were friends or not, since she had never heard him speak. She wasn't even sure of his name, though she'd repeatedly tried to find out. It was like no-one had any idea who she was talking about. She narrowed him down to a pure-blood though. But that was as far as she got. "Hey, I wasn't sure you were going to come, doesn't really seem like your kinda jam, you know?" She asked, clapping her hands excitedly and pointing to the corner of the room where the drinks were. "Come on, i'm thirsty." Without checking to see if he was behind her, knowing he would follow, Wynter headed over to the drinks and poured herself a glass of punch, and an extra one in case her friend was thirsty. "I hate holidays, parties are fun, but no one seems to understand my dress at all, which is completely ridiculous, they're all barbarians if you ask me, absolutely no class." She said, taking a sip as she looked at the dancers. "They're going to regret all of that when they wake up married to a tool, humph, Oliver decided not to come basically because of this, though I can't find it in me to blame him. Clara basically stayed away too, I have to wonder if I'm the tool then, since I came. Must make you a tool too, since you came. Maybe they had the right idea to stay away."

If there was any flaw to Wynter, it was her excessive talking. She could talk more than just the two of them. But she was right, this was not his scene. Though, no where in this castle would really fit him very well. Wynter walked toward the refreshments, so Viktor followed without a second thought. It seemed like second nature to him. He took the extra cup from Wynter, and sipped it as she spoke. A lot of it, he understood. His eyes loomed over the others, seeing what she saw. The way she dressed, the way she spoke, it just fit in perfectly with his family. He could not see anyone else other than her. However, Viktor narrowed his eyes at the mention of him being a tool. Then she called herself one. She definitely analyzed everything that she saw. Viktor finished his cup, placing it on the table. He reached out and placed two fingers on her lips, as if to silence her. "You talk too much," Viktor finally spoke to Wynter, having found her worthy of his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back