In View

Tyler pulled Jenna into a light hug, resting his hands on the small of her back as he said, "Because unlike some people I actually do my work in class." Tyler gave her a playful wink then chuckled lightly at this then pulled her waist in closer to his then leaned down as if he was about to kiss her, then he said in a gentle whisper, "Come on Canada, you're tired."

Jenna blushed brightly when Tyler leaned into her and whispered to her and she said, "I am.. let's go to the castle." Jenna decided that she wasn't going to respond to how close they actually were because she liked Scorpius and she didn't want to lead him on. Jenna turned around carefully then walked forwards, feeling slightly uncomfortable that Tyler had his hands around her waist, but at the same time she didn't mind at all. Oh god... Jenna thought nervously, feeling her heart speed up as she looked over her shoulder to see Tyler's green eyes on her.

Tyler looked at Jenna noticing how confused she seemed to be about this and he rolled his eyes slightly and he took his hands off of her and to his sides then he stuck his tounge out playfully at her when he saw that she was looking of to him. Tyler chuckled lightly then said, "So which way to the castle, I don't really know how to get back there."

Jenna rolled her eyes back at him then stuck her tongue out childishly at him just as he had done then said, "Just walk with me, we'll find it there, don't worry." Jenna smiled sweetly at Tyler then put her hands in the small pockets of her sweater.

"Who ever said I was worried?" Tyler said playfully with raised eye brows then sighed in comfort. He was glad that he met Jenna, she had gotten his thoughts away from imagining the absolute worst. Which he really didn't think that he needed to do when he was so far away and couldn't write his brother as often as he felt it was needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back