In View

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jenna had been so hurt lately, everyone had someone, and she had no one, she didn't even have her friends because she was crushing on one of her best friends and the other one was dating someone she absolutely hated. She was sick of all of this. She wished that she was back in Canda, everything would be so much easier. She would be horse back riding daily and would be with all of her friends, things would have been so much easier.

Jenna sighed inwardly and continued walking. As she walked, she found herself walking towards a beach. Jenna beamed brightly, it of course was way to cold to go swimming but she could sit on the sand, soaking up the little bits of sun. So she walked onto the beach and she sat down carefully. And because it was just before sunrise the sky was starting to have a hazy pink and orange colour to it. Jenna beamed and looked across the water, hoping someone would come and talk to her.

Tyler walked along the streets, not at all certain as to where he was going. His heart pounding harder with every second though. He was almost certain that the people that passed him could hear it. He wasn't sure why he was acting like this, but he had a very bad feeling that there was something wrong with his brother right now, making his little sister helpless. I need to go back to Buenos Aires! Tyler thought urgently, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to come, he had to do a lot of work just to afford the ticket onto the train. He was so helpless with all of this.

Tyler shook his head and muttered to himself, "No, they are both fine.. it's fine." Tyler nodded his head pretending that his words had comforted himself, but he still had a rock in his throat. Tyler swallowed it throat, but it didn't happen. It just came right back up. Tyler sighed and turned the street to see a beach. Tyler couldn't help but smile, he hadn't seen a beach since he came back up, it reminded him so much of home - at least when he was with his friends.

So he walked onto the beach, letting his bare feet touch the warm sand. Tyler grinned brightly then continued walking along the beach. When he walked he was surprised to see a girl sitting on the beach. Tyler shrugged his shoulders and walked towards her and then when he was standing beside the girl he flashed the girl a smile and said, "Hey." Tyler's bright green eyes dancing wickedly. "Mind if I join you?" Tyler asked as he ran his hand through his dark hair.

Jenna looked to her side to see a set of feet gently touching her hip and her eyes followed the figure up to the person's eyes. Jenna smiled sheepishly at him and said, "Sure." Jenna patted the sand beside her offering him a seat beside her. Jenna tore her gaze from the boys beautiful green eyes and onto the sunrise, wondering why she was actually out this early and if she had actually gone to bed last night, she wasn't all too sure of anything now, except that she was sitting on the beach looking at a sunrise with a boy she didn't know - a good looking one at that.

Tyler grinned at the girl then took a seat beside her and looked up into the sky just as she was, as if he was looking for an answer. "I'm Tyler Queen, First Year Ravenclaw," Tyler said with his exotic accent, after a long moment of comfortable silence. He curled his lips over absentmindedly, not really sure what he was supposed to do or say, the girl seemed quite confused to sad about something, and he didn't want to interrupt her thoughts. As he looked up he saw a few stars and he smiled inwardly, remembering the nights he would play soccer in the dirty streets with his friends, not realizing that morning had been approaching them as they continued playing.

Jenna couldn't help but roll her eyes at Tyler's last name and she murmured gently, "Great more Hogwarts royalty." Jenna sighed she felt so foolish about all of this then she said, "Jenna Wilkonson, it's nice to meet you Tyler." Jenna layed down carefully so she could look at the sky with more comfort, she didn't have anything to say so she decided to let Tyler take charge of the conversation or let them sit in more comfortable silence. Jenna sighed gently then looked at Tyler for a moment, then back up at the sky, she wasn't sure why she did that, she just felt the need to see how he was, she got a very interesting aura from him.

Tyler raised his eye brows at the girl's words then he shook his head, remembering Professor King and Scorpius Knight, the girl must have known Knight, it was a big possibility, he seemed like a bit of a flirt, much like himself. "Likewise I'm sure," Tyler said simply just watching the sun rise, feeling gentle beams hit him. When Jenna looked at him he looked back at her and couldn't hold back a smile when he saw a soft pink and orange surface on her soft cheeks, she looked like a beautiful doll he would see in the stores back home. When Jenna looked away from him he looked back at the sky and through the corners of his eyes he saw her lay down. He didn't though, incase it would make her feel uncomfortable.

Jenna looked back down at Tyler's feet then asked bluntly, "Why aren't you wearing any shoes?" Jenna looked into Tyler's eyes for a moment, catching them through the corner of his eyes, her blond hair draped around her shoulders gently as she played with the tips of them. Jenna looked at her hair and sighed when she saw yet another split end. Jenna looked over to Tyler once more, her lips forming a friendly smile as she waited for a response, just looking at his profile.

Tyler's harlequin green eyes found Jenna's gentle blue eyes once more then he heard her say: "Why aren't you wearing any shoes?" Tyler looked at his feet then twitched one of them once then as he was slowly turning his head towards Jenna he translated her words from English to Spanish then said, "I don't like shoes." His cool green eyes waving over Jenna like a large wave of salty ocean water.

Jenna blinked as if showing her understanding in the boys words then she said, "You should be careful." Jenna kept her face straight during her words, because she was so intoxicated by the boy's eyes. Bewildered that someone's eyes could look such a way. Making her own seem quite dull, green eyes seemed to be a rarity at Hogwarts and as much as every one said that there wasn't one she was certain that she just found one.

Tyler raised his eye brows curiously and asked, "Why must I be cautious?" Was this a threat? Did she mean he should be careful because of his culture or careful who you come across, or was it simply because he wasn't wearing any shoes? Why would a Hufflepuff threaten him? They were supposed to be the nice ones right? Tyler wrinkled his nose feeling out of place and confused now. Tyler wrapped his broad, olive skinned arms around his knees curiously, he didn't understand any of this now. He flicked his hair out of his eyes then blinked his eyes a few times not removing his green eyes away from her blue ones.

A smile played on Jenna's lips when she heard the confusion in Tyler's voice and she said, "Oh your feet, you could hurt yourself." Jenna bit her lip and she explained, assuming that his lovely accent also came with a poor understanding of English, "Step on something or what ever.." To be perfectly honest Jenna didn't know why she told him to be careful. Jenna sighed once more then said, "So what are you doing in Obsidian this early?" Jenna didn't have much else to say, but she wasn't sure if Tyler was comfortable with their silence, as she was.

"Oh, your feet..." She said. Tyler shrugged his shoulders slightly, he had thought that it might be about his feet, after all - that's what they were talking about previously. "Step on something or what ever.." Tyler listened to the words, he recognized most of them and then he nodded slowly, indicating to the girl that he understood her worries. He didn't have a problem with bare feet, though. When he was back home, he never wore shoes anyway, unless he was forced to go to church or something. This meant he had built up really tough feet, and almost anything didn't bother him anymore. He had a tough skin, literally. Tyler raised his eye brows and then sighed softly at her question and said honestly, "I'm not too sure. What about you?" Tyler gave the girl a slight smile.

Jenna sighed and she said, "I'm waiting." Jenna wasn't sure what she was waiting for or who she was waiting for, she just knew that she was waiting. So she waited, whether someone was waiting with her or now she did not care, as it did not matter much to the little blond girl, whether they stayed was also their choice.

"I'm waiting," Jenna said, Tyler simply raised his eye brows curiously. Then said, "Are you waiting for someone?" Tyler put his hands to his sides as if he was about to push himself up to let the girl wait on her own - that is if she wanted. Tyler didn't stand up though, waiting for her confirmation. He didn't remove his gaze from hers as he waited, he looked as if he was reading deep into her mind, seeing what made the girl tick, and what didn't, but he couldn't see, she was much harder to read then anyone else he had met. And she interested him for this simple - and complicated - reason.

Jenna shook her head once as she touched the boy's hand and said, "No, just waiting." Only at this time did Jenna realize that she liked his company and did not want to be alone. Her expression did not show it though, it showed one of boredom. Jenna sat up and she hugged her legs to her chest, mimicking Tyler's actions sweetly, then looked into Tyler's eyes for a swift moment before turning back to the sky, to see gentle pinks, oranges, purples and a dark blue over casting the two of them, as the sun continued to rise slowly.

Tyler grinned then as Jenna removed her hand from his and sat up he looked from her face to her arms and legs then back to her eyes, he wasn't being a perv - he was just sussing her out - he still found her hard to read. Her face and emotions didn't seem to show as easily as others did, he knew that he would have an interesting time trying to figure her out. Tyler shifted his weight for a brief moment then looked back at the sky as she had then then said, "Where are you from?" Tyler smirked inwardly, though he wasn't even sure as to why he was smirking, he just was.

Jenna couldn't help but blush when Tyler looked her over, knowing that he was trying to read her. Jenna smiled and she said, "I'm from British Columbia." Jenna figured that he would know where that was, his intriguing accent told her that he didn't live too far away. "What about you?" Jenna asked in return with a cheeky grin.

Tyler grinned then teased lightly, "Canadian eh? I'm from Bueanos Aires in Argentina." Tyler grinned hoping that she would assume that he was from the wealthier areas then the poorer sections, actually it would be best if she didn't know at all.

Jenna nodded her head with a bright smile then she said, "I've never been, is it nice there?" Jenna looked at Tyler sheepishly, her blue eyes dancing joyfully as she looked into his beautiful green eyes. Jenna found herself feeling quite comfortable with him, she wasn't even sure why, he was a perfect stranger. Jenna rolled her eyes at that thought, now that she thought he was perfect he would probably end up being the biggest jerk or creep ever, she was just so lucky in that sense.

Tyler bit his lip and said, "It can be." Tyler looked into Jenna's eyes smiling as he saw when her eyes gleamed, this was how he could tell her emotions. "You know when you smile you're eyes gleam," Tyler said with a playful smirk floating on his lips waiting for her reaction eagerly, they were always so fun, but he didn't say this just to flirt and be charming, he just thought that her eyes were beautiful and that she should know if she already didn't.

Jenna blushed brightly and her eyes danced, but softer still and she said, "I know.. did you know that you're eyes are probably the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen?" Jenna giggled sweetly, completely gawking at what the boy said to her, he was perfect and was probably the nicest - and best looking - stranger she had ever met.

Tyler chuckled at Jenna's response and he said with a cheeky grin, "I know." Tyler smirked playfully then said, "Tell me.. what is your favorite class?" Tyler paused for a moment then added in, "Please." Tyler looked at the little blond girl sitting beside him, looking into his eyes as he watched her every movement, obvserving her; nothing creepy though, he was just trying to read her still.

Jenna smiled at Tyler then she said, "You know; I'm not all that sure.. but I think I like Potions and flying the best, what about you?" Jenna smiled at Tyler wondrously, something about him made her want to be his good friend. Jenna sighed in comfort then she yawned gently and she said tiredly, "It's so early."

Tyler smiled softly and said, "I'm not sure either." When Jenna yawned and said it's early he looked at her and said, "Do you want me to go to castle with you? We probably should be back...classes." Tyler stood up carefully then looked at the now lit sky and he held his two hands out to help the girl up.

Jenna smiled at Tyler then she stretched her hands out, grasping Tyler's softly, then pulled herself up and she asked, though she was not expecting a response, "How come I haven't seen you in classes?" Jenna didn't let go of Tyler's hands as she didn't realize that she was holding them still because it felt natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back