In the mood to walk

Daniel Harwood

Dan walked through Obsidion wearing a jacket andsome shorts He stopped just outside the ice cream parlour to remove his jacket as it was quite a nice day. He glanced up at the board in front of him displaying the flaviurs that they were selling, and then continued to walk. he didnt have any money on him so there was no way in bying anything.

Zac sat on a bench in Obsidian Harbour playing his guitar and singing some random song that he had made up. It made Zac feel peaceful playing out in the fresh air. He was just about to start a new song when he saw a kid around the same age of him nearby. "Hey." He called over to the boy.

an smiled as he heard teboy cry out. he imediately walked over and introduced himself."hi im Dan, and you are" he said calmly, the boy looked about the same age withc would be good considdering that adn didnt have many friends.

Zac smiled as the boy walked over. "Nice to meet you Dan, I'm Zac." He introduced himself, leaning over his guitar and holding his hand out to the boy. "I don't recognise your face from around here...are you new...or did I just miss ya?" Zac asked in a friendly way as he smiled at the kid.

Dan smiled. "Nice to meet you to, ive lived here a while nowso you just missed me i guess." he said smiling"ialthough i do generally just sit around Brightson or at home."he smiled.

Dan smiled, this guy could be a good friend."i droped out last year, im not home schooled."HE SMILED"SO WHAT ABOUT YOU,HOGWARTS?2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back