In the girl's lavatory

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey was going back to the common room when some first years laughed at her. She didn't know why, she gave them a quizzical look but that simply didn't help. Some even pointed at her with no shame, she wondered why. She hoped nothing was wrong with her face, she cared too much about her look these days. She decided to go and check in the lavatory.

As she entered she slipped as there was water on the floor. "Ugh" she said in a little scream as she fell on her back. As she managed to get, her clothes had become drenched in the dirty water and she could almost cry in this situation. However, she didn't remembering her Arthimacy knowledge that she should not show her true self infront of anyone. She looked at herself in the mirror and realized that someone had magically charmed a paper to hand over her head that read "I am Princess Polly"

She couldn't help herself anymore and screamed as the thought of who could have done such a prank came into her mind. If she found out who it was, she was certain to jinx them.

Kaede had been walking down the hall when she heard someone scream in the restroom. Wanting to make sure everything was ok, she opened the door. To her shock there was an older girl sitting on the floor with a paper floating over her head. Her face was contorted in a sad look of anguish. She guessed that the paper had said something mean. Walking over to the girl she knelt down and touched her shoulder. "Are you ok?" Her eyes were full of concern as she noticed the girl's soaked clothing. "Oh my, your drenched. Here, let me help." She stood up and held her hand out to the girl. It wasn't until now that she realized that the girl was much older than she was. Nonetheless, it didn't look like anyone else was going to come to help her soon.

Kasey looked at another girl came into the lavatory. Oh, this is just what I need more people coming to look at me. But younger girl seemed friendly and polite to her as she offered help. Kasey gave the girl a slight smile as she took her hand and got up. "Yeah, I am alright" she said as she withdrawed her wand from her left pocket and cleaned the dirt on her robes as she muttered "Scourgify"

She smiled at the younger girl and said "Thanks." Kasey's robes were still wet and her hair had become a mess due to the floating paper on it. She didn't know what to do, who could have done such a thing? she thought as her eyes became wet and then a tear slided down her cheek. She quickly wiped it to hide her emotions and introduced herself to the kind first year. "I am Kasey Carla, 5th Year and you?"she asked giving out her hand for a shake but as she realized that it was wet she said "Never mind" and took out her comb and passed it through her hair and tied them into a neat pony.

Kaede smiled as the older girl took her hand. "Your welcome," She said in a caring tone. Noticing a tear roll down the older girl's eye, Kaede quickly changed the subject. The girl had said her name was Kasey, and was a fifth year. As she had thought, the girl was older. "Hi Kasey, I'm Kaede Okinawa, First year."

Kasey had held her hand out for a shake Kaede had thought, but then Kasey quickly pulled it back. At first Kaede was baffled, she had started to put her hand out, but then she realized that her hand must have been wet. "Here," Kaede said reaching into her pocket. "I always keep some clean napkins in my pocket just in case. I know it won't help as much as a towl would, but that's all I have at the moment." Smiling, she held out the napkins.

Kasey was impressed by the girl's help. She was surely someone ready for her future. "Thanks" she accepted the napkins and wiped her hands. She let it out once again and shaked Kaede's hand. "That helped alot" she said with another smile.

"Does my hair look okay?"She asked the girl, now not feeling so shy as before. She didnt know the girl then but now as she was friendly she didnt hesitate to ask her opinion.

Kaede smiled as the girl said she had helped a lot. "It's no problem, I like to help people." The girl held her hand out and Kaede took it in a friendly manner.

As Kaede shook the older girl's hand the girl asked if her hair looked okay. "It looks fine. Don't worry about it, it looks good." Realizing that she hadn't introduced herself, she blushed slightly and said, "Oh, I'm Kaede by the way."

Kasey accepted Kaede's advice and smiled at the first year. "Nice to meet you" she said with another smile. "It's nice to see that some first years are good and friendly. As a prefect I have to manage loads of prankers and confisticate their joke items" she told Kaede as she lifted herself and sat by the sink. "I'll wait till these get a bit dried up. You can continue if you have to do something" she told the first year with the smile. She would understand if Kaede had work or classes but she wouldn't mind her company for a while in this lonely lavatory.

(u already introduced urself :p )

She smiled back at the fifth year as she went to sit down. Kasey said that she could leave if she wanted, but Kaede didn't really have anything to do, so she decided against it. "If you don't mind, I would like to stay here with you. I don't have a class right now so it'll be okay." She took a seat next to the girl, and set her sack on her lap. Wanting to break the silence she asked, "So where are you from? Do you like school here?"

"Of course I don't mind" she said with a bright smile and twinkling eyes. "Yes, I school here. Although I had missed the previous term but they accepted me as fifth year and luckily I didn't have to repeat" she infromed Kaede with a smile.

"My mom had considered putting me in Dumstrang as my brother goes there too but of course I don't want to go that dark school" she added. "Where do you live?"she asked Kaede. "I live in New Zealand but we recently shifted from England, my reason for missing a term" she said shaking her head with a sigh.

Kaede smiled as she said she didn't mind. She listened to her talk about her move and the other school option she had. "I live- well lived in Tokyo, Japan until I came here. My family still lives there, but I consider this my home. You missed a term?" She hadn't known that Kasey had missed a term, but then again, she hadn't known Kasey till now.

"Thats intresting" she said as Kaede mentioned she was from Japan. "Yes, I missed the second term of last year" she told Kaede. But she wondered why Kaede thought she would have known Kasey before that. She had just started school. "So do you like it here, the lessons and everything?" she asked the first year with a smile.

"My first year was a lot fun, I had four girls in my dorm unlike now" she said remembering those golden days when she used to be going everywhere with her girlfriends that seemed to have disappeared like vapour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back