In the Flying Car

Lila Holland

OOC First Name
Nishma
Lila walked out of the Ministry as she saw the sun was nearly to set.She remembered the terrible seen two weeks ago and tried to force it out of her mind.She had a new life,where she was working with her children.She chucked it out of her mind and asked to roswalld"How did you get this Flying car?I have heard they are rare,unless you have enchanted it"

Roswald step walking next to Lilia. "Well I actually borrowed for a while." he was using still looking for cases he was working on. It was actually comforatble, as they arrived next to the car, Roswald open up the passanger side for Lilia. "Here you go." he said stepping aside for her to get in.

"I see"said Lila as they walked to the car."Thanks"she said as she got in and put on the seat belt firmly.It was well taken care of and looked quiet new.She waited silently too see how it would feel flying when in a car, which she had never experienced.

Roswald went around the driver seat opening the door. He sat in, buckle his seat belt, making sure it was on right. He hit a couple button, start up the car, than looked at Lilia with a smile. "Hold on." The car first started driving slowly normally as a muggle car, but than Roswald hit another button, and the far started going up in the air. After a couple minutes it was high up, he flicked another button to make the car invisible, so that muggle could not see him.

Lila pushed herself back in her sit as teh car flew higher.She liked the feeling of this,flying in a car.As the breeze of air blew her golden brown hair she said."Did you make it go invisible?"as she returned the warm smile.

"Yes I have." he said looking at her. He turn his attention towards the sky, "So, did you really have to go early or did something happen?" he asked wanting to know. He was always panicking with all the things happening.

Lila hesitated to reply for a moment but than said"i'm moving into a new kouse in afew days so I need to pack everything."she didnt understand if she should mention Steve or not, she didn't want people showing any symphaty(sp?) for her."My husband and my mother-in-law passed away two weeks ago"she added her voice low,she didnt want to start crying and remember it all again."So, I decided to move into another house and start a new life because I wouldnt be able to live with the old memories"

Roswald kept his focus straight ahead. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." he had felt bad, H e didn't want to mention his own wife, its like she had disappear from the face of this earth. "I hope this new home bring great memories for you." he added trying to sound sympathetic.

Lila didnt feel like replying on the matter,though she was happy that Roswalld cared for her and felt sorry.It wasn't easy that many people would know you little but feel sorry for you."You had any patricular reason to go home early?"she asked changing the subject.

Roswald looked at Lilia than back in the front. "No, just slow at the office." he said in a slow stern voice. He rather not say about his wife, it seem she had left for good."Really, I'm just tired." he added not trying to seem so rude.

"I understand"she said with a smile."Whom do you have in your family.I have two children, Ben and Kasey"she asked and informed.Lila had decided to buy her new house in Sydney, Australia so that she could stay in touch with Kasey and her school matters as well as the Ministry."Where do you live?"she asked intrested.

"I have three children." he answered. "I have Maddiie, Johnathan and, Jacob." he said giving her a smile. "My two son go to Drumstrang, and my daughter go to Hogwarts New Zealand." He flew a little higher, afraid that someone will spot them, he really wasn't supposed to drive this car, but they were almost there. "I live in London, might move myself." he added.

"My son goes to Dumstrang too na dmy daughter to Hogwrats NewZealand"said Lila happily.It was good to know that the two schools which her children attended where popular."What about your wife?Does she work in the Ministry too?"she asked with intrest.

(Jacob says you live in NewZealnd. :huh: )

He smiled as she said there kids went to the same school, but his smiled faded away when she mention his wife. "She left us 6 months ago, I have no clue were she is." he said in a sudden voice. "Its just been me at home alone, so that why I might move over here." he said.

((Jacob mean that they are at at NZ cafe. He was there supposed to meet his brother than go see his father, but since his brother did not show up, he still needs to go see his father, he is young that why he asking Ben to go with him))

"Oh,I am so sorry"she said apollogically.She wanted to ask if Roswalld's wife was a Death Eater but didn't think it was the right time."Did you look for her?"she asked and than thought how foolish the question had been.Of course, Roswalld would have searched for her."I mean do you think you know where she might be or why she left?"she asked trying to cover her previous question.
(okay)

Roswald nod, he have looked for her far and wide and have no clue were she was. "I have no idea why she left." he lied to her. He wasn't going to tell her the truth, it was to hard to speak about the situation. He lowered down a little, "Are we near, were you say you lived again?" he asked her.

"Yeah,I guess we will be near"she said poking her head out of the window.The wind was blowing so fast that it almost messed up her hair."Yes, its just here"she said as a mini-mansion came into view.It was painted white and the doors and windows.It somehow looked like a giantic standing chessboard.She turned towards Roswalld and asked"Would you like to come in?"

"I would love to come in, but I have something to do at home." he said feeling bad for rejection her. "But I will write to or see you in the office said lowering down towards the ground without being seen by muggels. He turned the switch off, so that the car was visible again, and turned the car off getting out the front seat to open the door to Lila. "Here you go." he said as he open the door and step aside.

"Okay"Lila said with a sigh.She really would have liked to show roswalld her place but understood that it might be something important.She thought of inviting him to dinner but felt s an therefore decided to owl him sending the invitation later."Well, see you than, thanks for the lift"she said with a smile as she turned and started walking to the mansion.She had an urge to turn around and wave to Roswalld but her mind was against it.

"Bye Lila: he called out. Than went into the car, setting it invisible again, heading it back towards the ministry than home. If he was to get caught flying the care he will be in a bit of trouble, but luckily he did not get caught.

Lila entred the manner and started claening it dusting all the furntiure and giving all the old curtains in garbage and replacing new ones.In about two hours she had completed three room cleaning with the help of her wand and was extremly tired so she made some hot soup for herself and had supper and reading her new book she fell alseep on her coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back