In the Durmstrang Library

Hayden Kerberos

OOC First Name
Galinda
Going back to Durmstrang Wizarding Academy had been hell on Earth for Hayden because he didn't have away to see Mina, his infatuation. He of course had refused to use the term girl-friend when referring to her in thought, or otherwide. The thought of dating someone was so highschool. And with highschool dating, came drama. As a member of The Group, Hayden would have a lot of drama around him, so he decided that he would not tell his friends about his rebel and her of his friends.

For the first time, Hayden was ashamed of his harsh words, actions and thoughts to others, and he was afraid that if Mina knew everything about him and his friends that she would leave him. It wasn't as if she was unable to attract the opposite sex, she afterall had pulled him in like a fat kid to a smartie.

This was all reason why all of the Durmstrang losers, geaks and freaks seemed to be having a field day, and why Kayden Kerberos, prankster and con-artist, was sitting in the library catching up on his studies in Divination. He of course hadn't noticed anything, but he had heard a few murmurs from Demitris, but as usual Hayden ignored everything Demitris said. He knew that they were never going to find someone more organized, cruel, intelligent, cold and harsh at Durmstrang. There simply was not one, he or she did not exist, or if they did, that person was living under some rock or was extremely hideous. And it was a known fact that each member of the group were excedingly good looking. Which was why he advised Svetlana to not allow his younger cousin into the group.

Svetlana, the Recruiter of the group, walked along the halls of her school. She loved it, and with just a small wave of her hand, the hall full of students cleared a way for her, older or younger. She took a deep breath, and her brown eyes flashed with mixed emotions. She gazed down the hall, after leaving a private meeting of the group between Demitris, Dietrich, and herself. The meeting was about the leadership. Dividing the role seemed necessary until Jaken returned.

Svetlana entered the library, determined to get caught up on her Dark Arts reading. Her long, elegant fingers touched the edges of the books. She spotted one, and pulled it out of the top section. Her Durmstrang uniform was not fastened in the front. And if she did say so herself, she looked extremely desirable in the colors. Her wavy hair flowed around her, and her naturally pink lips curled into a slight smile when she read the title of the book. She felt other males staring at her, and this made her feel slightly better. Although, she did remember one, the one her heart belonged to.

Demitris, the one who likes some girl in Hogwarts. This angered Svetlana greatly. For now, she wasn't able to deal with her depression of losing him so some...tramp. She forced her emotions and feelings into a bottle in her mind. She whipped around and spotted Hayden. Sure, he did need to know of a possibility of splitting the role of leadership between Demitris and Dietrich. Svetlana was suspicious of Demitris's sudden change in attitude toward Hayden. Demitris wasn't nearly as cold to him as before, and not even a single glare.

Confused by all this, she headed to Hayden. She put the book next to Hayden, and pulled out a chair to sit next to the Schemer, so she called him. She opened the book and began to read. She murmured in her voice that rang like a musician, "How are things today? I hope you have more plans for us by tomorrow's meeting. Zerdali is doing splendid with her job." Svetlana sounded just as cold and calm as ever. Not even a hint of a smile was upon her face. She did not even spare Hayden a glance. Not yet, not while she was reading and discussing business with him.

"How are things today? I hope you have more plans for us by tomorrow's meeting. Zerdali is doing splendid with her job."

Hayden rolled his eyes upon hearing Zeralidi's name being mentioned. The poor girl didn't stand a chance with any of the group men. Dietrich was bi-sexual, Jaken had been with Svetlana, and Demitris, well Hayden thought he liked Svetlana, but he didn't care anymore, and he didn't like anyone so interested in him."Why hello, my dear," he said, almost hoping Demitris was around to hear this. Just to see Demitris be frustrated again, he was bored with Demitris being so nutreul(sp?) to him.

"No, I do not, but Zeraldi is capable, she can take this one again," he said in a cold monotone, still not sparing his old infatuation with a gaze. He was glad that he had Mina, because he would still be pining over Svetlana, the recruiter. Deciding that he was going to go further with his enjoyment in what might be her reaction he lurched in closer, as if to lean in to kiss her. "How are you Khamidouline?" he breathed, still leaning in closer to her. His lips grazed her hair, he took two slow breaths, he had never made this tension between them, and now that he felt no tie to her other then through cruelity. She had not seen this side of him, and it rarely came out. The Durmstrang sixth year, enjoyed seeing girl's disapointment, shock and even sometimes pain when nothing happened, or at how far he would go. Of course, Hayden would not cheat on Lemina.

Waiting for Svetlana's reaction, Hayden held his posture and asked, "Find anyone.. interesting?" The sixth year's blue-green crystal's showed his amusement in doing this, he had waited so long to act like this to Svetlana, but had never done this, because of his loyalty to Jaken, and because Khamidouline was the untouchable girl at Durmstrang. He smirked once, then gave more distance, but did not lean all the way back yet.

Svetlana raised an eyebrow at him calling her dear. Who did he think he was? Speaking to her in such a manner? Svetlana half hoped that Demitris was in the library, so she could simply go off and speak of more important matters, however, the boy was simply not around. Svetlana shook her head and rolled her brown eyes. She put up an invisible barrier, hopefully he would get the feeling of her not wanting him to be close to her. She continued to read a bit.

However, she gave Hayden a sharp look. She narrowed her eyes and muttered, "You really aren't keeping to your role. What is with you?" Her voice was like daggers cutting through flesh, smooth and easy, yet dangerous. Svetlana's hand on the page of the book clinched into a fist as he leaned closer to her. However, her eyes showed no irritation with what she was feeling now. "The same as usual," she answered shortly. She glanced down and did not move. Svetlana was rather appalled that Hayden was acting like he was now. What was going on with him? Did someone slip him some kind of drug to act like this?

A smirk spread on Svetlana's lips. She stared into his eyes, with a mock of passion. It was hard to tell if she was really faking or not. She placed her hand in his hair, playing with it for just a moment. She then placed her hand on his shoulder, leaned to whisper in his ear, "Not you." With the hand that was on his shoulder, she shoved him away from her. Svetlana gave a flirtatious smile, and laughed, "You aren't exactly man enough for me." She smirked wickedly, and turned back to her book, giving him the cold shoulder. She still had that untouchable aura around her. She wouldn't dare give this boy the pleasure of even kissing her.

Hayden, who knew Svetlana better then anyone, knew she was joking, and if she wasn't, it didn't matter, he too was joking. Although she was very good at it, and alll the pent up sexual tension he had been feeling to her was slowly being put out. He laughed heavily when she pushed him away, and he fell back into his seat comfortably.

Hayden smirked as he placed a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, putting his hand at the nape of her neck, and leaned in. "And Demitris is?" he breathed into her ear, so only she could hear, but the lack of distance between the two of them and the way he was whispering in her ear, would seem - to an on looker - that he was whispering something suductive to her.

The Durmstrang boy smirked and let her go, as if she was yesterday's bad cheese. "Too bad you're not enough for him," he smirked, standing up. Hayden picked up his Divination text book up and closed it with a snap. "Too bad everyone is taken, except for you," he said with disgust, enjoying his cruelty. God, I haven't acted this way since that Beauxbatons girl, who was a Veela non the less, he thought. "Too bad Jaken doesn't care about you and has moved on, and here you are, still wearing your engagment ring, living in the past, like a weak mudblood," he spat.

Hayden walked over to the check out section of the library, and summoned a muggle novel, that was written in Latin. He was determined to learn Latin before the end of the year, and so far, he had not been studying it very much. While waiting he turned away from the old librarian, and looked around the library. He saw Simone, his cousin through adoption and rolled his eyes, but spotted her blond friend. She was the clumsy, yet buxom(sp?) girl all the boys seemed to flirt with. He gave her a flirtatious wink, before turning back to the librarian. "Nien," he answered.

Tee hee.. playyaaaaaaaa

Svetlana rolled her eyes when he whispered in her ear. Demitris, well, he was the only one she would ever wait for. They were made for each other, but the group had made a pact, between the two of them, plus Dietrich's approval, to never date each other. Of course, Hayden was ignorant of this. It wasn't that they didn't want each other, it was against the rules. And the rules, were what she followed.

Svetlana glared at him as he spoke so negatively to her. Especially to her? Svetlana Khamidouline, the untouchable girl in school. Svetlana shut her book as well, and stood up. She glided over to Hayden. She swiftly aimed and smirked, "Levicorpus!" With it, if hit, it should dangle the boy in the air. Never once, had she used a spell against another member of the group, however, this was between them. Svetlana approached him and showed him her hand, "I have moved on, and for your information, I don't care for dating. That is so...full of drama." She thought that she would prove it as well, that she was still desirable in the school.

She smirked, and saw one of the older Durmstrang boys. She gave Hayden a sneaky look, before approaching the random seventh year boy, and planting her mouth upon his, showing off that she was still desired in the school. She pulled away from the lovestruck male. Svetlana rubbed her hands together, and put away her wand, for now. She approached Hayden and gave him a disgusted look, "And who on earth would date such a lowlife like yourself? Probably some Hogwarts tramp. Or scum. Whichever works." She raised an eyebrow, and flipped her hair back.

Svetlana went to the side of the library, close to the entrance. Sometimes, she wondered why she even wanted this boy to be in the group. She appeared not phased by his words. Instead, she simply smiled and fingered a few books upon the shelf. She could not decide on what else to read to pass the time. Svetlana picked out a Russian book, and read the title to herself. She was advanced, and extremely intelligent. She would need to discuss Hayden's behavior with the group.

When Khamidouline used Levicorpus against him, he simply allowed it to happen. One, he would look like a jerk if he had tried to deflect it and failed. Two, he wasn't sure where in his uniform he had his wand placed. When dangling in the air he slid his hand into the pocket inside the jacket of his uniform. He flourished it while murmuring the counter charm.

Now standing on his two feet he didn't watch as Svetlana kissed an older boy. His fists clentched. Although the boy was older, Hayden had more power, physical and magical. He was angry and frustrated with this action, but he was not as good at hiding his emotions at thought when in the passion of the moment as his parents and grandparents were. When Svetlana came over to him, and insulted Mina, his Mina, he turned to her, and shot her a death glare.

Hayden walked over to her, and sneered, "Do not say what you do not know Khamidouline, and do not say what you do not feel." The seventh year staggered over to the two of them, and said in a dopey voice, and in Russian, "Hey doll." Hayden turned his head towards the boy and said, "There are a select few the can talk to the tramp this way, and that is not you, so move along."

Hayden didn't enjoy insulting Svetlana, but he was in the heat of the moment and angry, and clearly affected by what she did and said. Who wouldn't be? It was Svetlana Khamidouline, the untouchable, beautiful, dangerous girl. The older boy grumbled something in Russian, and Hayden rolled his blue-green eyes. "If you wish to speak to the group about me, please feel free, but I can tell you this, you, a girl, not even a woman, will not be trusted by eighty per cent of the group, and it is more likely that I will stay, after all, where will you ever find someone with my skills?"

Hayden was sexist, and didn't care, he had never said it openly, in such terms but it was obvious just by the way he flirted and acted around the opposite sex that he was. There were only a few girls he would treat better then the rest. His mother, Lemina, and previously Svetlana. He exhaled deeply and asked rhetorically, "Isn't it lovely being completely open with someone?" He chuckled and swung the library door open, and began walking down the corridor in a lazy stroll, wondering if she would follow suit.

The venomous teen watched as a few students observing laughed when Hayden was turned upside down. Well, who wouldn't? The con-artist himself being pummeled by a girl. It was quite the extraordinary event. Shame that cameras didn't work here at school. She laughed musically and coldly. She stopped when he took the charm off. She had her fun using the spell, and loved proving that she was better.

Svetlana ran her fingers through her hair. She spoke to the seventh year in a seductive manner, "Feel free to take my books and check them out for me and take them to my next class. Transfiguration. Apparently, this maggot here has no idea how to treat a female." She watched with amusement as the boy did exactly as she requested. Svetlana simply smiled at the insult that she received from Hayden. None of this was affecting her.

Svetlana murmured, "You have no idea what I feel, Kerberos." It was the truth, or at least, half of it. She bottled her emotions, and now, she was simply having fun. She gave another sixth year boy a wink and smiled innocently. Today turned out better than expected. At least it wasn't boring like any other day. Svetlana got to use magic, and the librarian apparently was too distracted by the lovesick male who was doing what she requested.

She smirked, "I was entrusted with one of the most important jobs. And that includes keeping others in line. All I need it Dietrich's and Demitris's approval to replace you. But..." She paused. He did have a point. She had not seen another one that had enough skills as Hayden did. That was what got him in the group in the first place. He was simply talented. Jaken had plenty of ideas, and well, if he were still around, then the group wouldn't really need two schemers. Since Jaken was the leader, and had other duties, he couldn't do more than a few roles. Too much stress.

Svetlana smirked to herself and followed Hayden. She practically danced down the hallway. Deciding to have a little fun with Hayden, she walked beside him, before shoving his body into the wall with force, but not enough to harm the lad. She had her hand on his chest, and she smiled her most gorgeous smile, the one that made boys practically her slaves. It was rare to see this from her. Even for Demitris and Jaken. Dietrich only knew this smile by heart. She leaned forward, tempting him. "Oh, you really are a sexist boy, aren't you." Without much effort, she gave Hayden a kiss on the lips.

It only lasted a fraction of a second. She pulled back and rolled her eyes, "How silly of me. Here I thought you were a good kisser. I guess I was wrong." Laughing, she started to walk away from him. She was a tease, and she knew it. Took pride in it. She took off her Durmstrang robe, pausing to do so in the hallway. She was wearing a thin, white tee shirt, non-see through of course, and a pair of dark blue jeans that hugged her hips. Her high-heeled boots made small noises, as she slowly departed the Keroberos boy. But, if he were to walk or rush after her, and question her actions, then it would be extremely easy.

Hayden said nothing to Svetlana as she walked beside him in the hallway, but was taken by surprise when she pushed him against the wall. He allowed himself to stumble backwards, and hit the wall lightly. When Svetlana placed her hand on his broad, muscular chest and he looked down at her slender fingers, with raised eye brows. He looked down at her as she called him a sexy boy.

Hayden almost broke into laughter at this, but her lips pressed up against his. He was completely shocked so he didn't get the chance to kiss her back. He looked at her with confusion, she had never been so flirtatious with anyone before.

After a small moment of standing there with a dumbfounded look on his face he cleared his throat roughly and began following her, wanting some answers. He grabbed her hand from behind him, and pulled her small frame into him, and looked down at her frustratedly. "What the hell was that, Saumensh?" he asked, not caring that he was swearing at her.

lame sorry

Svetlana was too busy smirking to herself, and her eyes glanced to the side, seeing Hayden coming after her. What she wasn't planning was him actually grabbing her hand and pulling her into him. Of course, her small body was easily moved by this boy. She had no idea what to do or say at first. Her mind worked in a fast pace. She snapped, "Get your vile hands off of me!"

The teen flipped her hair out of her face. Her brown eyes stared at Hayden with much emotion, that it was difficult to read. She herself wasn't sure of what to feel. She simply smirked at Hayden's insult. Svetlana decided on what she was going to do and what to say. She had her hands upon his body, for just a moment, before folding her arms across her chest.

Svetlana gave him an odd look, and asked innocently, "What the hell was what, Keroberos? I see no reason to be insulting me in such a manner." Svetlana smirked, and made no move to move from Hayden. She had her robes on her arm, and she waited for a response. The key thing for Svetlana is pretend that she did not do what she did to Hayden. Mess with his mind.

Although, she would have to admit that it would be rather difficult to mess with such a unique mind as Hayden's. Her brown eyes searched his for clues. She still had that untouchable aura around her, and was wondering whether he would be foolish enough to try anything to her. With a boy like that, it has to be tempting, so Svetlana thought.

Hayden smirked when Svetlana told him to get his hands off of him, he pulled her in closer to his body and whispered into her ear, "Don't play dumb Svetlana." The Durmstrang students were standing so close, some of the first year students that were walking by were giggling and pointing at them.

Hayden knew exactly what Svetlana was doing, and so did she. She knew exactly how difficult it would be to play him for a fool. He was always two points ahead of the game, and was good at this game. He smirked once, before sliding his large hands on her hips.

Hayden looked into Svetlana's beautiful brown eyes, with a yearning sense in his own blue green eyes, although he was just acting. He leaned in closer to her and breathed gently, "I want you." In his mind he was laughing but he grazed his nose against hers gently.

Hayden's breath a small and rough, one he used to melt the most difficult of girls. He put his hands at the nap of his neck as if he was just about to kiss her. He looked into her eyes in a sultry fashion. I had waited all this time and now I don't even want her, he thought. Oh god, Mina, she'll be pissed, he thought, but kept his expression the same, waiting for her reaction.

lame sorry ^^

Svetlana's body tensed up quite a bit naturally when he pulled her closer to him. How she wished she could just knee him in the groin right now, but it would have to wait. She had to play this just right. Svetlana wasn't known to get violent upon her victims. She usually snogged and left them confused in the dust. She ignored the observers of the hall. This girl wasn't about to fall for this boy's tricks.

Svetlana raised an eyebrow, and didn't bother hiding the amusement in her eyes. Oh yeah, sure. Everyone wants me, so Hayden should be no different. Although, this is just a game to him. Let's see who comes out the victor in this. She placed her own slender hands into his hair, and stood on her tip toes to get even closer to him. How much further was she going to go with this game.

Svetlana forced herself to become just a half inch from kissing him again. A true temptation. Would it be possible for him to withstand her? She murmured, "You only want what you cannot have." Her brown eyes locked on his, smirking. Her body was melded to his, and this was actually tempting her. Although, her feelings were for Demitris, and she wasn't about to transfer them to this boy. No, she wasn't going to come out hurt in this.

She smirked, but did not move from her position. It was simply perfect for her to place her attack. It would be completely unexpected. Svetlana wasn't the type to hurt others physically. She was more of a mental person. She would only harm someone if they got her truly angry. There is always a first time for everything. Now, if he would just fall. Then, I'll put him in his place. Svetlana whispered, "So, what is stopping the great old Schemer? This is what most boys in the school wants. To be in your position now." She ran her fingers down his spine, feeling the muscles. Her other arm was locked in his hair.

Hayden smiled at Svetlana. "You know me too well," he responded, not moving in any closer, but not moving further away from her. It was so tempting, but he had more will power than to do anything. What he wasn't sure of, was how far he or she would go for the little game they were playing.

Hayden smirked once, before turned her around, and pushed her towards the wall, but not enough to hurt the small girl. He leaned in and kissed her jawline seductively. Then he leaned in for an actual kiss.

Hayden's lips pressed against Svetlana's, kissing her passionatly, getting out everything he had felt for her in the past in this one kiss, before pushing her against the wall. "Yeah right, bad kisser," he scoffed, turning away from her, and begining to walk away, an amused smirk planted on his lips. Wondering if she, the untouchable girl, would feel just as every other girl did after being kissed like that, from him. Completely weak in the knees and love struck.

Svetlana could only smile and reply shortly, "You are easy to read." She rolled her eyes and wondered how much longer will it be until she could be satisfied with the game. It wasn't over, and she was holding her position. Although, she couldn't help but laugh a bit when she felt her back go against the wall. It did not hurt her. Well, she was too prideful to admit that she was to be hurt anyhow.

She smirked, as the boy's temptations overpowered him. She held her place when he kissed her jawline. Svetlana felt his lips upon hers. She could only fake it when she was kissing him back with just as much passion as he. Although, her mind raced with whether the game went too far. Did he care for her, or get out his feelings for her in the past? No, surely not. This was just a game for the both of them, seeing which one would fall faster. Svetlana dropped her robe in the floor, as the kiss continued.

Once he pulled away, she felt a wave of relief. Thank Merlin that is over. She bit her lip slightly, and stood up straight. She laughed coldly at his remark. She was full of experience, and even though he was, he still didn't give the teen pleasure in the kiss. It was all just for fun, and this was going to be the best part. Svetlana watched him start to walk off. She called out, "Wait up, Kerberos!" She managed to approach him, and get in front of him.

Svetlana made sure that he was stopped, and she gave him a flirtatious smile. She smirked mischievously, "I'm not finished." She placed both of her hands upon his broad shoulders. She leaned up as if to kiss the boy again. Although, she stopped short. Smirking, she brought her knee right up to his most sensitive area. She said sweetly, after backing away to enjoy the scene unfolding, "Actually, your kisses are stained with filth. So, there is a thank you gift. Not everyone gets the pleasure of kissing me like that. So, feel honored for your gifts." Her gift was referring to her violent act, and of course, the kiss as well.

She flipped her hair back, summoned her robes and put them on her body. She laughed once again, her musical voice feeling the hallway. She turned to a few younger girls and said, with a mentor-like attitude, "And that's how you handle a man like that." She glanced back to Hayden. She beamed at him, her aura not phased, "See you around. And be sure you have something planned. Or else a worse fate will befall you. If you even have a girlfriend, I will find out, and I will tell her about the 'passionate' event. Although, if you do fulfill to your role, then I guess it will be our little secret." She put her finger to her lips to emphasize her meaning. With that, she walked off, vanishing from his view.

Hayden was bemused when Svetlana came after him. Geez, I thought she had stronger willpower then that, he thought with a shameful shake of his head. Boy am I glad I'm over her, he smirked. He was about to say something in protest to Khamidouline when he felt her knee in.. a not so nice part.

Hayden bent over immediatly and swore a lot, in Russian, German and even a few in English. He glared at the girls laughing around him, and pulled his wand out and snapped, "Libriacorpus(sp?)!" Several of them looked down at their locked knees and looked up at Svetlana and growled.

Hayden looked up at Khamidouline and growled. "B!tch!" he swore before staggering off to his dorm room. He would have to plan something for tomorrow later when he wasn't in that much pain.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back