Not open for further replies.

Aran Reynolds

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
</COLOR>
Okay so I have a couple of characters that are seriously in need of some RPs~

thumb_Danielle-campbell-starstruck.jpg

<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">Eleona Bexley
This is my third year Hufflepuff that's in need of pretty much everything. She's a sweetheart, but has a temper that can scare even the toughest man on Earth. Currently, she's in a plot concerning the untimely death of her father and a search for answers, but I also want her in some normal RPs while at school. So for this girl I'm looking for some friends, an enemy or two, and maybe a mentor to look up to and idolize a bit. In honesty any type of personality would be perfect for friends, because Eleona pretty much will try to please everyone that she meets. In an enemy, a stereotypical Slytherin would be ideal.

Chris_Evans.jpg

Aran Reynolds
This is a sweetheart of an man is Aran, and I only need one thing for him. Aran as a person is oblivious, a flirt, and yet gets extremely nervous around the one person he truly likes. For him I'm looking for someone to help him gain the courage back to talk to his love interest after an embarrassing situation. You see, he asked his mutual-crush Corvin to make it official, and got shot down. Because of this Aran is in a horrid rut, so there needs to be someone to whip him back into his old self.

162056_170960036274425_4177222_n.jpg

Sydney Kirkland
My newest character, she's still in the development stages but I do know what her personality is like. She's in her last year of schooling at Beauxbatons, and can't wait to get out. She's polite, well mannered, and kind, but if you get her in the right situation she can be wild and fun. Though more often than not she doesn't think very well, and is more trusting than she should be. What I need for her are some friends to go out with, some flings/one-night-stands, and whatever else you can think of. I'm not really looking for serious love interests for her at the moment but we'll see what happens as the roleplays progress. I'd prefer for her friends to be a little more crazy and fun compared to her, after all otherwise she wouldn't be doing anything that daring without influences.

If you think that you have a character for any of them or are interested, just post here or PM me~.

I have Aimee Darkhart, 4th year Slytherin. She's going through a rough time at home and her temper sometimes gets the better of her and she gets angry at the slightest thing, she tends to yell a bit and has made a few enemies this way. I can offer her as an enemy to Eleona.

I also have Dekota Pewertt. She's a 3rd Hufflepuff the same as Eleona and is very kind. She is also deaf, but reads lips expertly. She is very quiet and is very shy, and finds it hard to make friends without her twin sisters help. She is a very good friend and loves to laugh.

So yeah... let me know...

Eleona&Bella
I would absolutely positively love that~. Plus it'll be interesting now that Eleona has thicker skin than she used to.

Eleona&Aimee
Sure why not! Let's try it out.

Eleona&Dekota
Aw, I think that they'd get along really well. :)

I have Carsten here, a part-veela. He's at his 6th year in beauxbatons now.

Carsten comes off as mischievous and easy to anger, but this attitude is because he wishes no one to get involved with him. He is also protective to his friends and family, willing to suffer for them and sacrifice himself, so that they won't get hurt. He also can come across as rather detached and downright threatening when he wants to. He is rather rude, and, though he appears civil, he is actually a very lazy person as he likes to ditch his classes frequently.

Donna~
I can't at the moment because of stupid essays for school, could you maybe start one when it's convinient? :doh:

Carsten~
He sounds great! I think that he and Eleona can be really good friends. :)
<i>
</i>

Here you go, hope it's okay xx

Sure! I'll get it started when I can. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Sydney is Austin's sister right?

If so, then maybe we can start a thread for her and Chantal? :r

Aran Reynolds said:
162056_170960036274425_4177222_n.jpg

Sydney Kirkland
My newest character, she's still in the development stages but I do know what her personality is like. She's in her last year of schooling at Beauxbatons, and can't wait to get out. She's polite, well mannered, and kind, but if you get her in the right situation she can be wild and fun. Though more often than not she doesn't think very well, and is more trusting than she should be. What I need for her are some friends to go out with, some flings/one-night-stands, and whatever else you can think of. I'm not really looking for serious love interests for her at the moment but we'll see what happens as the roleplays progress. I'd prefer for her friends to be a little more crazy and fun compared to her, after all otherwise she wouldn't be doing anything that daring without influences.

If you think that you have a character for any of them or are interested, just post here or PM me~.
[/center][/color][/font]

heya!,
for her I have Jacob Holland if you want to role play with him?
He's single and was arrange to have a finale but I don't think it's happening anymore,
but I'm willing for them to be friends, maybe he could meet her through Maddiie?
That way Maddiie can be like, oh this my brother blah and blah! Anyways lemme know :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back