In need of Rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Simpson

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey all, my character Jake hasn't had any Rps lately and I want to keep him active. I am looking for a first girlfriend for Jake now that he's a third year. It won't be anything serious yet (obviously) and I also need him to have a few more friends. Here's what I'm looking for:

Girlfriend.
In a girlfriend, Jake needs somebody strong and confident that can help his confidence grow so he can be more secure and believe in himself. I don't care what house they're in, they just need to be nice enough to Jake to keep him talking to them and to keep him interested. Age wise, I was thinking a third or second year, maybe a first year if they want to wait a while before hand.

Friends.
For a friend, pretty much the same as what I'm looking for in a girlfriend, minus the romantic part. He can have a mean friend and somebody that uses him, I'm free to plotting. I do need him to have a best friend that eventually learns everything about him and helps him deal with his past. He will have to trust them a whole lot for him to open up about everything.

Let me know however you like if you want to Rp with Jake.

I can offer you up Dymetris Kozlov, he's my puff and I need friends for him. He was born and raised in Russia, to a household of two mothers and himself (Yes they are lesbian). He's a nice kid overall, because of the kindness he was showered since they had him. He still shy, so it be like they both helping each other !

I have Jenny here. She's a complete tomboy, is adventurous and very friendly. You can read more in her bio ^_^
I could offer her as a crush/future girlfriend, if you wanted.

Thanks for posting!

For Dymetris, would you like to have them meet and just have an awkward conversation? Jake's really awkward around other dudes, he assumes they're going to make fun of him.

Jenny sounds like a great girl, Jake needs to me more adventurous, I think Jake would totally have a crush on her. Would you like to Rp and see where it goes?

I would like to Rp with both characters straight away, let me know if you can.
^_^

Sure! I will get right on to that and I will Pm you the link. :) I have heaps of inspiration right now so is it okay if I make it reasonably long?

Jake Simpson said:
Thanks for posting!

For Dymetris, would you like to have them meet and just have an awkward conversation? Jake's really awkward around other dudes, he assumes they're going to make fun of him.

Jenny sounds like a great girl, Jake needs to me more adventurous, I think Jake would totally have a crush on her. Would you like to Rp and see where it goes?

I would like to Rp with both characters straight away, let me know if you can.
^_^
I guess how it could be awkward, if he's in any of the club they can find some common interest? or like any games? I don't know :x

Cosette sounds nice ^_^ I would like to Rp with her, I think her and Jake could be really good friends.

Jake isn't in any clubs, do you just want to Rp and see what happens?

Of course as friends ^_^ Can you please start? I am really busy at the moment but I promise I will reply :D

It's wonderful, Thanks! :D I will write a reply and have it posted as soon as I can, I have to go to bed soon so it won't be tonight. Sorry. :tut:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back