In need of people to RP with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina Leftmill

OOC First Name
Angie
Keiko_Kitagawa_001.jpg
Mina is friendly, kind, understanding and talented. That's how she presented herself to the crowd of people in her school. She's approachable and doesn't get mad easily. But in reality she's actually sluggish and flawed. Mina doesn't let anyone know that, though.
For more information please read her
character development

Chiefly, Mina doesn't have any RPs yet and her character development is still being sorted out. Thus I need her to have:
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#82CAFF">Common friends
those who are 'caught' with her outside personality. Whether they're her sports friends, or arts friends, or music friends. Anyone.

Special friend
this friend is someone who actually knows Mina's real self. (How did this friend know, anyhow, we would still talk about it. :))

Enemies
people who hate how Mina is admired by other people, who finds her annoying, who wants to be better than her or the like.

Boy friends
Not necessarily romantically involved. Maybe that would come later. Boys who are also caught by Mina's outside personality.

Others :)
<i>
</i>

Hey :)

I can offer James Green. He's 14 and he goes to Durmstrang. Im not really looking for love interest at the moment, so he could be a close
friend of hers??? They could have met when they were younger if you want, so they already have a history???

I haven't got him in many roleplays at the moment, so i would like to do some more with him.

A little about him:

As i said, he's 14 and a 3rd year Durmstrang.
James is quite quiet really, and has a love for sports. His dad died a few months ago, and instead of staying around and caring for James,
his mum took the opportunity and ran off with another guy to America. She refused to offer to take James with her and he is now stuck
in the care of his grandma. He likes his grandma, and is grateful to her, seeing as she is his last remaining relative. He lives with her,
but at the same time, feeling restricted and constrained by life and finds it hard to make new friends. He knows a few people now and with
the help of friends, he is able to start getting over all of his problems.

I haven't got a Character Development for him yet, because i am still trying to find his character as i roleplay with him..... so i hope this
description helps :)

Tell me what you think,

Kate
:hug:

Kate, I think it's great. Mina does sports, too but I haven't decided yet what sport it would be. It's better for them to have a history already so we can skip the introductions when we role play, so I agree with what you said about them meeting when they were younger.

By the way if you're too lazy to read Mina's character development you can just ask me. :)

Hi again Angie!

As I said a while ago, I'll make Milly Mina's friend. But I also wanna offer Crystal Storm.
I'm currently RPing Crystal to Hyeori (Sally's character) but I also want her to have a friend so maybe Crystal and Mina could be common friends

A little bit about Crystal: Here's her biography.

Crystal loves music so I think they could be music friends.

What do you think?

Mizelea, can you describe Mizelea's personality a bit? :) And you mean the friend who knows Mina's real self is?

And I forgot to post something about that. Since the special friend knows Mina's real personality, Mina does not act the kind and friendly girl in front of that friend anymore. Instead, she shows her lazy and short-tempered self to that friend whenever they're alone. And when they're not alone, Mina tends to ignore the special friend so that others won't hint that something's fishy around those two. So it's a sort of estranged relationship. :)

Are you fine with that? :lol:

Yeh, thats a good idea then :D would you like to start the topic or do you want me to???

Oh, and also, seeing as James' dad just died and his mum has only really just left, do you want
Mina to know about it all or for James to tell her??? Up to you :)

Kate
:)

Mizelea also known as Mizzy/Zel/Leah/Mizel and more.
-Mizelea is a happy go lucky girl who likes to try new things. She's quite athletic and loves sports. Playing the piano,violin and singing is her passion. Fashionholic, Bubbly, Smart, Friendly and very unpredictable. She always smiles and doesn't get affected by negativity. It's up to you about the whole special friendship thing if you want to. ^_^

Nicole, read Crystal's biography and I think it would work well for her and Mina. Because Crystal is a self-controlled perfectionist, Mina most probably would have a hard time keeping up with Crystal with Mina's outside personality since Mina actually hates perfectionists. I'm not sure if I read it right, though but we could try RPin. :)

Kate, can you start the topic? :) Thanks. And I think it would be better if James would just tell Mina about his dad's death. Up to you, though. :)

Mintzy, yep Mizelea and Mina could go well. :) I wonder how Mizelea's going to find out about Mina's real self, though. Have an idea? :)

Mina Leftmill said:
Nicole, read Crystal's biography and I think it would work well for her and Mina. Because Crystal is a self-controlled perfectionist, Mina most probably would have a hard time keeping up with Crystal with Mina's outside personality since Mina actually hates perfectionists. I'm not sure if I read it right, though but we could try RPin. :)
If Mina hates perfectionists then Crystal and Mina would totally be enemies.

Wait...I'm confused. Are they gonna be Enemies or Common Friends? :erm:

Domino, do you want Marley to be Mina's enemy or friend?

Nicole, up to you, actually. She can be Mina's enemy if you want her to hate Mina. But Mina's not gonna tell Crystal that she hates her for being a perfectionist. Mina would pretend to be a friend and that she doesn't hate perfectionists.

The point in Mina's personality is that she pretends to be kind so that people wouldn't hate her, though in reality, she actually hates a lot of things.

Great! Hmm, maybe the two of them could be dorm mates? Ive always Rped that Mizzy's Dorm mate is A French girl but she dropped out of school. Which means they could spend more time with each other. Whatcha think? :p

Mintzy, that's a pretty good idea. I'm surprised I haven't thought of it. :) And being dorm mates, Mizelea would see how messy and lazy Mina really is. Brilliant. Dorm mates, then? :)

Kate, I'm not sure where we could start the topic since I'm not yet that familiar with HNZ yet. :) So it's your choice all in all.

ok, thats fine :)

I will start it in Europe then - it seems the most sensible place... would they be on holiday or
something then???

- sorry for so many questions, its just that i have done this before (planning with someone) and
then the details get mixed up and no one is actually sure of the entire plan.... :tut:

Domino, so Marley's going to be a friend or an enemy? :)

Here is the topic: :)

Sorry that the starting post is slightly lame, its all i can come up with at the moment. :erm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back