In need of more role plays....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isobel Hills

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Before i start, i just want to let you know that the old owner (becks) has had to give up this character so i have readopted her - any old rp's that i am not aware of her taking part in, please pm me if they are going no where :p

Ok, so i know i posted here a few weeks ago, but i really need some more friends for Isobel. She seems a little lonely at the moment and i want some action for her character. I am looking for people who will be friends with her for maybe her money, and a boyfriend. I am open to ideas on both of these characters, but preferably i want more of a Slytherin character boy. (if you know what i mean.)

I am also open to some nice sweet characters who could become friends with Isobel because they feel that she deserves another chance in life.

Please reply if you have any ideas for her,

Thanks,

Kate :)

Ok, well they both sound great...

Can we do some rp's with them... do you want to start or shall i???

Preferably friends for Sapphire, and maybe friends and then later bf with Marcus???

Tell me what you think,

Thanks,

Kate :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back