Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Well, well, well funny seeing you here.

As you probably gathered from the title I am in need of an Auror. As the blackmail topic has been approved:
Code:
[adminapproval=7729163]
it was said that as a punishment for her actions would be to receive a lecture at the hands of an Auror.

In case you don't know, Annalie is currently blackmailing another student named Lapis Lazuli. Asking her to do favours in return for Annalie's silence about Lapis' mother being a death eater. This blackmail is going to get steadily worse until she asks Lapis to preform the cruciatus curse on Aimee Darkhart. Lapis, of course, refuses and Annalie is going to announce to the great hall that Lapis' mother is a death eater and has killed people etc, to get a reaction out of the school and hopefully turn their peers against Lapis.

The Auror in question would have to lecture Annalie about the cruciatus curse and how wrong she was, that kind of thing.

So if you are interested in lecturing a brat like Annalie and have an Auror please please please feel free to either post here or pm me. I will have to pm Nick the name of the Auror that is going to be involved so please, only if you are committed.

Thank you my lovelies.
Melissa.
xx

I can offer my Auror, Emerald Pisces up for this? She is pretty good at lecturing brats too. Has had plenty of practice with her younger sister.

Would she work? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back