In Need of a Distraction

Kenzington Cross

OOC First Name
Amy
Wand
Elder 15 1/2 Essence of Thestral Hair
Flipping through pages of information on History of Magic was just about the most boring thing Kenzington Cross had ever done. She had come to this conclusion about ten minutes prior, and only fifteen minutes into the studying process. Still, she wasn't really sure why she was studying, except maybe that she was a Ravenclaw and this is what Ravenclaws where supposed to do. At least she thought so. With an exasperated groan she let her head fall onto the book, giving up on trying. It was pointless anyway. She sat there like that, hoping for something more interesting to come along.

Robert entered the library, after being told he had to 'read more'. He sighed, wandering over to the area of the library he hoped to find what he needed. A young girl was sat with her head in a book - literally. Robert chucked.
'Sometimes I feel that way too.' He said, walking his fingers over the books. He looked over his shoulder at the girl. 'Y'alright?' He asked, wondering if she had fallen asleep. He grinned to himself. She looked quite young, possibly a first year. Being a flirt, Robert picked any book and sat down near her. He looked down at the title.
'Why don't girls like me?' The book cover read. Robert stood up abruptly, putting the book back on the shelf and sitting down empty handed. He laughed, but he was embarassed. 'So, you ok?' He asked again, after he had finished embarassing himself.

Hearing a voice Kenzington looked up from her book only to find her gaze fall upon an older boy. "What, you feel like burning down the library as well then?" she replied, keeping her face straight despite the fact she was joking.she looked him over as he asked if she was alright, trying to read him; to figure out why an older boy was talking to her. In her experiance, older students didnt talk to younger students unless they wanted to be a 'mentor'. That was the last thing Kenzi wanted. She simply watched him without giving a reply, that is, until her eyes scanned the cover of the book he had picked up. She laughed, the merriment in her eyes defrosting her cool exterior. "I'm alright. Are you mate? Havin a bit of lady troubles eh?" she replied with a grin, continuing to laugh slightly until she noticed his blush, "Aww, come on then, no need to be embarassed, I was only joking." She smiled at the boy before extending her hand. "I'm Kenzington by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back