In My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianna Lee

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
i n d i a n n a l e e ,
2ccsbwx.png

Okay guys, I thought I'd try and dust off my creativity because it's getting a bit rusty with the
constant stream of scientific reports I have to write & what better way to do that than here? <3
Anyway, I'm sure most of you are familiar with Indi, being one of my two main characters.
She's just celebrated her twenty-sixth birthday and is currently living in London but flits in and
out of New Zealand frequently. She's come out of her shell significantly since her school days
and has grown into an intelligent and sophisticated lady who loves spending time with loved
ones. I'm looking for everything for Indianna - friends, lovers, enemies. Whatever you feel
would fit. Just keep in mind, she does have an end game though, so I'm not looking for finals.

i z a a k f i n c h ,
264n791.png

Izaak here is my longest-standing character and he's been my baby for about seven years now,
or since he was seventeen. He's been through quite a lot in those fifteen or so years but has
finally settled down with his wife, Alianne, and their five year old son. He currently lives on
Bondi Beach and makes a living from his professional surfing career. As with Indi, I'm looking
for anything really. So throw your suggestions my way! Apart from Izaak and Indi, I also have
Tristan Finch, Jay Bennet and Leah Bennet. So if you're interested in any of them, holla at me!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back