Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Curly 15 1/2" Swishy Chestnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Callie loved love. She loved the outpouring of love that the school had around this time of the year. She had been disappointed at the lack of roses that the school had done, but she knew that it was a lot of work, work that people had to do. But it didn't matter, she had gone out of her way and picked out a pink rose, and was waiting for Dante at the entrance to the great hall, where the dance was taking place with a rose in hand for him. Wanting to remind him how much she liked him, and how much she was enjoying dating him.

Dante Styx loved dating Callie. She was just so cute and he lived for it. He also thought that this was the best way to express how much he liked her. It was none other than dancing, and he also got his older brother to conjure some pink and white roses for him to give to Callie. He dressed up nicely, and approached his girlfriend with the bouquet of roses. "I got my brother to conjure them for me to give to you." Dante was glad that Cassius forgot the thorns, or he left them off on purpose. Either way, he was glad that they were not there. He did not want her to get poked!

Callie smiled as he approached her. She had only one rose, but it seemed like he had had the same idea as she had. Callie held out the pink rose. "I got this from the wild patch," she told him with a light blush on her cheeks. "Looks like we had the same idea," she told him with a warmth in her tone. She had also de-thorned her rose, but it hadn't been too difficult for her to do. "Thank you, Dante, these are beautiful," she then added, not wanting him to think her ungrateful.

Oh, she got him a rose too! Dante grinned and took the rose from her, and stuck it to his suit. It made it that much better - only because it was from her. Although he could hear his mother in his head to break up with her. Nah, he was not going to. He likes her a lot. "Yours is real though, and you took your time to actually find it for me." Dante just asked Cassius and Cassius did it for him. There was hardly any thought to it. Although maybe not because Cassius doing anything for anyone other than himself was a miracle. "They still aren't as pretty as you." Dante held his hand out so that he could lead her to the dance itself. "Let's go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back