In for a swim

Sara Sky

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
who wants to know?
Sara was thinking about a swim in the lake as she jumped in and swam for a little bit. She was so used to swiming that she loved the feel of the water rushing over her skin but as she came out she felt that a part of her was missing because her mother used to always swim with her as her necklace hanged around her neck showing the angel wings in the shape of heart.

Arthur walked along the outskirts of the grounds looking around and taking in everything, he was supposed to be exploring the castle with his sisters but instead decided to go off on his own since they were taking too long. He was sure that by the time they left the common rooms he would've already seen the entire castle, it was bright and sunny outside as he made his way towards the lake when he saw something that caught his eye. "You know there's supposed to be a shark in that lake that enjoys eating first years" Arthur said as he eyed the water with a bit of suspicion. "Heard it from a third year after the feast, she was warning some of the other students to stay out" Arthur said as he noticed none of the other students were swimming.

Sara looked at him, "and you believe that? she told me and i said that well how do you know that the only reason they don't eat Third years is because third years make their stomach want to throw them back up being as ugly as you" she said, smiling at him and giggling at the thought.

Arthur laughed at what the girl had said to the third year, he hadn't actually believed what the girl had said anyways. "I dunno, I don't really like to swim that much anyways" Arthur said casually as he thought about how cold the waters in England usually were. It was probably for that reason alone that he didn't enjoy going into the water that much. "I guess I should introduce myself" Arthur said with a shrug as he sat down on a patch of grass. "My name's Arthur Graves" Arthur said as he quickly added "Arthur, not Art!" he said bitterly since he hated it very much when people tried to call him Art. It was such a stupid sounding name. "What's your name?" Arthur asked simply enough since he figured it would be good to meet some of his fellow classmates.

Sara looked at him, "Sara, so why don't you like Art? Arthur?" she asked, smiling at him and slipping back into the lake and ducking under to get her hair wet again. When she came up she looked at him, "so what house you in?" she asked, wanting to know since she had made a promise only to be friends with Slytherins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back