OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
it seemed that despite having a wider knowledge of who everyone was thanks to the yearbook he was still having great problems finding people. He rode around most of the school before someone had told him the boy he was looking for was outside. So Ajax got on his skateboard and headed out. He appreciated the cool air and the break from the busy school. He spotted a boy by the lake that fit the description of who he thought this boy should be. He rode over, stopping just short from him, "Are you Isaiah Thompson?" he had moment where he wondered if he was a relation of Chloe but focused on the take at hand.

Rose deliveries had proven to be actual chaos and Isaiah was here for it. If he had been able to get any other second name than the one he already had, he'd surely convince his dads to make it 'chaos'. Nevertheless, he knew he needed a break as well. Especially after all of the shouting he was doing and how much his voice started to protest already. Figuring it'd be a bit less chaotic outside he had gone for a stroll, looking up when an older boy approached him. "Yeah, dude, that's me." Zay nodded excitedly, figuring that if anyone was looking for him right now it'd be to deliver him a rose.

Ajax gave a wide bright smile as the boy confirmed it was him. "Amazing! I have a rose for you," he took out the yellow rose and the note and held them both out to him. "Are you related to Chloe by any chance?" he asked, as he held them out, thinking it wouldn't hurt to ask if he was.

Happy Valentine's Day, Zay! - El

Isaiah grinned when the boy did turn out to have a rose for him. "Cool, thanks." He nodded, taking the rose and the note from him. His grin widened when he read the note and it took him a second to realize what the older boy had been asking. "Oh, yeah. She's my cousin." Zay answered. "Are you guys friends?"

Ajaccio nodded, not sublings but cousins. Given that from his conversations with Chloe that her brother was older and had gone to the french school he wasn't too surprised that this boy was just a cousin. "Yeah we're friends, she's a good friend of mine," he spoke fondly, Chloe was a good friend, he was very appreciative of her and was glad to have her in his life.

Isaiah sometimes wondered how many people his cousin actually knew, or how many people knew her. So far, her being on the quidditch team had its perks for him though, since there were definitely kids in his year who thought that was cool. Which made him cool. He nodded when the older boy said he was friends with her. "That's cool." He smiled, not really sure what else to say about that. "You guys ever gotten into any trouble?" He asked curiously, ready to take anything that he'd be able to tease his cousin with. Especially when she was so keen on keeping him out of trouble.

Ajaccio gave a little laugh and shook his head, "Not really, I mean we've skateboarded in the courtyard before, but that's about it," he told the younger boy. he didn't know if Chloe got up to trouble when he wasn't around but Ajax himself wasn't much of a trouble maker apart from maybe the skateboarding in the school which he was still doing now as a prefect and also the mouse he'd smuggled out of transfiguration. "There is a reason we're both prefects," he added.

Isaiah looked a little disappointed when the boy said they had never gotten into any trouble. He would've loved to have something to hold over his cousin. "I guess." He responded with a small shrug. "Would've been nice to have something to hold over her tough." Zay added with a laugh, half-joking. "Especially now she's a prefect." If only there was something his cousin had done that was against the rules when he was younger perhaps it would help him if she ever caught him breaking the rules.

Ajaccio gave him a little smile, he thought it was a little odd that he'd want to hold such things over his cousin, but Ajaccio barely really knew his brother so he had no idea of the dynamics that could be in play. "You should speak to lysander Summers, he might have more or just some stories about rule breaking." he wasn't sure if he would for Chloe, but other gryffindor's seemed like a better shout than he was. "He's a gryffindor too,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back