In Despair

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]She was walking along the corridor. Having just left the common room she felt like nothing would ever improve for her. Harry seemed to have left. She hadn't seen him anywhere. Even in Potions along with the other Ravenclaws. Ready to carry out an extensive search of the castle, beginning here.[/color]

A barn owl flew in through a window on the fourth floor. The owl dropped a letter at Lemi's feet and then flew off, returning to it's master before it was realised she was gone.
Lemina,
I hope you are well. During the winter break my father passed away. My father was the only one true to me. Now that he is gone my mother bullies me. I want to go back to Hogwarts but she has forbidden me. Please forgive me. I still love you but our relationship cannot go on. Not only would it be impossible for us to see each other but the trauma would be too much for both of us. You'd be best just to forget about me and go on living your life. I'll never forget you though.
I love you and always will,
Harry

PS Could you please send the owl back ASAP. I've taken her without my mother's permission and am sending this at dawn break. If she finds out she's gone then she will punish me by locking me in the cellar.

[color=cc66ff]About to set off, she saw a barn owl fly through the window. It dropped a letter at her feet. She made to pet it, but it flew off before she had a chance. She picked up the envelope and saw that it was addressed to her. She opened it and read the letter inside. A tear dripped from her eye and splodged the ink as she was reading the postscript. "I hate you. I hate you! How could you put me through this?" she screamed. I wish I'd held back the owl. Getting locked in a cellar wouldn't be enough punishment for everything he'd done to her. she thought. As soon as she did though she felt a bit guilty. She knew deep down it wasn't his fault but couldn't hold but couldn't hold it back. [/color]

Maddiie had been walking through the Corridors when she heard a girl scream out an despair. She look to see who it was and decided to see what was wrong.

"Hey are you okay?"

[color=cc66ff]She was just calming down when she saw another Hufflepuff approach her and ask if she was OK. "Yeah I'll cope, I've just been dumped by my b..b..boy..." Lemina couldn't take any more. She burst into tears.[/color]

"It's alright you can tell me" Maddiie sadly said.

[color=cc66ff] "Read this.." she sobbed out. She handed Madiie the letter. [/color]

Maddiie read the letter, once she was finished.
"Oh I'm so sorry." she patted the girl back feeling bad.

[color=cc66ff]"It's Okay." she paused and wiped the tears from her eyes, "I guess it wasn't really his fault." [/color]

"Yeah that true" remembering the letter.
"His mom seems mean." she thought.

[color=cc66ff]"He never really talked about her, it was always his dad." she told Maddiie. After thinking about it she said, "I don't hate him." with sudden assertion. She continued, "I guess I still kinda love him. I hate his mum." She said the last four words with hate, envy and rage.[/color]

"Wow, that really bad" hearing about his mom.
"Don't worry there will be others." referring to other guys.

[color=cc66ff]"I suppose..." she knew it was true but right now she just wanted to stay single.[/color]

"Trust me, I know how it is to brake up
with someone, its hurts when you guys been together
espically for a while." thinking about her ex boyfriend.

[color=cc66ff] "I guess you're right. We've only been together a month or so but I really liked him. Do you think I should send him a letter, or just leave it?" she asked Maddiie as she wanted some advice on what to do.[/color]

"Well I don't know, do what your hearts
tells you know. No one can really tell you
what to do, you just have to listen to
your hear." Maddiie said trying to cheer her up.

[color=cc66ff]After thinking it through she said, "I'm going to. I'm going to follow his advice and try to forget about him but there's a few things I need to tell him first."[/color]

"Yeah that would be good
just to get it off your chest."

"Do you have any idea what you want to say.
If you don't just let it come to you" giving more advice.

[color=cc66ff]"I know what to say but not how to word it. I basically want to tell him I still love, tell him it's not his fault and a bit about what I felt when I got his letter."[/color]

"Well yo do what to say than." Maddiie smiled
feeling bad teen love don't usually last long.

"Will you be okay." Maddiie asked concern.

[color=cc66ff]"Yes, I suppose so." she would have liked Maddiie to come with her but knew it was too much to ask.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back