• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

In a Panic

Steel Johnson

Well-Known Member
Messages
200
Steel sped down the stairs to the dungeon. To his relief, he saw Kiera talking to a group of friends.

"Kiera!" he shouted. "I have to talk to you right now! It's urgent!"
 
"It's my parents," he said, panting. "They're transferring me to the other Hogwarts! I'm leaving this afternoon! They said they wanted to me to be closer to my sister. I didn't find out until the owl came just now. Kiera, what are we going to do?"
 
"Write to me all the time!" he said, his voice shaking. "I know I'll write you. Just tell the owl to go to Hogwarts. I'll be waiting."

Just then, Professor Barker appeared at the door. "Steel," she said. "It's time. Please get your things."

"Goodbye, Kiera," he said. "I love you."
He kissed her and walked away.
 
Back
Top