Im Your's

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Dante sat, leaning against a tree down by the lake. He had his acoustic guitar in his hand, and was strumming it softly. A song popped into his head and he smiled softly as he quickly tuned it to the normal E tuning. He started strumming an A as he cleared his throat. His older cousin had taught him to play acoustic guitar, and for some reason Dante had taken a liking to muggle songs. One of his favorites was 'I'm Yours' by a muggle named Jason Mraz.

"Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some...
" Dante sang softly. He had always liked this song. He didn't know why, but it had a nice ring to it.

Hyeori stare at the pond that she used to skate on during winter. But too bad she didn't know the spell to freeze the water. She was extremely disappointed that she couldn't skate and that Hogwarts didn't have an ice rink. She walk beside the pond and dipped her feet and could feel the water which wasn't too cold and wasn't too warm.

Hyeori then heard a muggle song that was sang by a lad. She quickly summon her violin and walk toward the lad and start playing the second melody with him. After the song finished, she sat down next to him. "I hope you don't mind" She smiled and placed her violin right in front of her gently.

Dante smiled as he heard a violin at the the second melody and continued to play until the end of the song. As he strummed the last chord, he sighed and placed the guitar on the grass. He looked up and studied the girl who had joined him. He noticed that she was a fellow Slytherin, and he smiled again. Finally, a Slytherin who wasnt heartless. "Im Dante," he introduced himself and then continued to study the girl. She seemed nice, so he relaxed a bit.

Hyeori bowed at him showing a respect "Annyeong Haseyo" She greeted in Korean and then smiled at him. "I'm Kim Hyeori but you can call me Hyeori and yes, I'm Korean" She giggled. Hyeori took her violin and wiped it gently before putting it back to the case. She manage to tighten her bracelet and played with it. "A slytherin?" She asked calmly, she had met some nice Slytherin so she wasn't afraid of them and sometimes Hyeori would kick the Slytherins as well if they annoyed her.

She examing the boy trying to see if he was interested in skating or not. Hyeori would love to meet someone who skated but she couldn't find one. If they were in muggle world, there were plenty of them there but this is the wizarding world so ice skating was quite rare. Her cousin wasn't a big fan of skating but she was a muggle born and a Slytherin so the lad in front of her probably could skate. She was 1% sure of it.

(hope you don't mind?)

Lianna was strolling the school grounds, same as she did every day. She couldn't keep still and needed to find something to occupy herself. Amazingly, Lianna hadn't gotten a single detention since school started - a record for the Gryffindor girl. She tucked a strand of brown hair behind her ear, and sighed. Not much happened at Hogwarts. Lianna longed for home, and all of her friends. Lianna had been popular back home, but here she was just another first year student.

Lianna stopped walking for a second, thinking she heard music. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. That was her song! She had sung that song with her friends at the farewell party, the day she had left for Hogwarts. Lianna loved that song, and hearing it made her feel a sense of familiarity. She walked over to the two people who were playing it. "Hey, d'ya mind if I join you two?" she asked. "M'name's Lianna." she added cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back