OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
For once Kat was all caught up on homework, had nothing to do for quidditch or the SDA and it seemed that every student in the school was on there best behavior so her prefect duties weren't needed. After cleaning up the mess on her side of the room, which mostly consisted of shoving everything in either a drawer or under her bed, Kat threw on an old pair of sweatpants and a blue tank top then pulled her hair back in a ponytail before grabbing her newest book and heading down and out of Gryffindor house.

Once out of the castle Kat headed to the one place she found herself going to quite frequently, the cliffs. Luckily this time she had remembered to bring her blanket with her so she spread it out on the ground next to the rock near the edge where she had taken a liking to sitting lately because she could look out over the vastness that was New Zealand. Sitting down with her book in her hand she looked out over the horizon. "Think I'll watch the sunset tonight," Kat said out loud to herself as she leaned against the rock and flipped her book open in her lap.

Sumner dragged a stick by his side absently as he walked the path to the cliffs. For once his mind was clear and not bogged down with troubling thoughts of his family or anything unpleasant. Today had been a pretty uneventful day, a little boring truth be told. His mouth curved, hand coming up to run through his messy russet hair. It'd been perfect. He breathed deeply, the fresh air filling his lungs and leaving him with a feeling of well being. Pale eyes widened fractionally as they spotted the Gryffindor sitting on an old blanket.

He could be honest in the fading light of day, at least with himself, although he knew she knew how he felt. Sumner loved Kat still and probably always would in some capacity. The pain had faded and thankfully he could look on her as his friend and not cringe on what might have been. She would remain beautiful to him though, always. Tossing the stick aside, he walked toward her. "Hey there book worm," he greeted, flopping down beside her. Laying on his side, propped by an elbow, he playfully reached over and tugged at her sweatpants seam with a wide grin.

Kat beamed as she heard the familiar voice of her first true love. "Book worm? Me? Probably should have been a Ravenclaw huh," she said jokingly as he tugged at the seam of her pants. Laughing at the look on his face she playfully smacked at his hand and said in a mock stern voice, "These pants are staying right where they are...no funny business from you sir." Kat wagged her finger at him laughing before tapping him lightly on the tip of the nose. "So what's new with you? Haven't talked to you in a few days. How're things?"

Sumner sighed in half mock regret. "Shame, knowing what's usually under those pants," he winked, laughing. "Things are -colorful, as always." He wanted to speak with her about what had happened to him but after what had happened at the feast, he didn't feel comfortable doing so. He had so many trust issues, he didn't feel he could fully trust anyone. Refusing to dwell on that, he changed the subject from him to her. "How have you been, Lady Kat?" He grinned quirkily.

Kat quirked an eyebrow at his comment and snorted. She looked at him with a blank expression and said plainly, "It's laundry day so nothing." She turned her eyes back down to her book, knowing full and well that since it was laundry day she had on the worst pair of 'granny panties' that she owned. Kat nodded when he said things were 'colorful', but didn't miss the fact that he wasn't offering up any additional information as to why. Usually she would have pried, but she knew that she'd really blown it at the Halloween Ball by spilling every secret he'd ever revealed to her. Shuddering slightly at the memory of that night she shook her head. Kat looked back at him. She would always love the way his smile made her heart flutter. "Lady Kat? Really? I've always thought of it more as Princess Kat or even better Queen Kat," she laughed nudging him as she closed her book and laid it beside her.

Sumner laughingly groaned, holding his hand over his heart. "Oh baby, don't tease me like that!" He rose to his knees, coming toward her, walking on his knees. "You know how granny pannies drive me crazy!" Laughter brightened his clean shaven face, looking like a rogue angel with pale eyes, dark low rise jeans and bright white tee shirt.

Kat had to bite the inside of her cheeks to keep from busting out into a fit of laughter. When he shimmied his way over to her on his knees her heart began to race wildly feeling as if it would but out of her chest. Picking her book back up she opened it up and placed it straight up in front of her face, but peaked over the top of it only her bright blue eyes showing. "I never knew you had a granny pantie fetish. I don't know whether to be intrigued or creeped out," Kat muttered behind the book before pulling it back up covering her eyes, a smirk on her face.

"C'mon Queen Kat," he whinged, laughter quivering his voice slightly. His hand came out, long finger hooking into the elastic waistband of her sweatpants. "Just a peek." He drew it back, then let it snap back. Laughing, holding his sides, he fell onto his back, roaring with laughter.

The book fell to the ground and Kat's jaw nearly did the same thing. She just sat there for a minute watching him laugh and her eyes narrowed. Lunging forward she landed on top of him, one leg on either side of his body. Kat leaned over and snaked her arms around his back finding her target. Yanking as hard as she could she pulled his undies delivering the ultimate atomic wedgie. She quickly backed herself off of him and watched him writhe. Picking up her book and placing it in front of her face she once more peaked just her eyes over the top and said in a sickly sweet tone, "You can have a peek once you fish your own knickers out of your arse."

Sumner's laughter choked in his throat as she wrestled him down -damn she was strong! -and delivered her own personal revenge. Cursing himself blue, he hopped up and spent the next minute righting his undershorts, tears stinging his eyes from the vicious twist and pressure she'd put into it. Pale eyes narrowed then he surprised himself by laughing again. Oh she had gotten him good and now sat there, pretty as a picture. Palming his wand, he cocked his head to the side and flicked it toward her. "Levicorpus."

Kat happened to catch a glimpse of Sumner and his wand, but she caught it just a second too late. Before she could move out of the way she was dangling upside down in the air by her ankle. Of course her wand was tucked neatly under the corner of the blanket...just her luck. "Oh you have to be kidding me," she sighed heavily, desperately trying to keep her shirt from riding up. "That the best you got?"

Sumner clicked his tongue, rubbing his chin with his free hand as he walked around her, sizing her up. "No. Oh no, I have more up my sleeves." His chuckle was downright diabolical. Wand hand moving in a slow circle, he started her to spinning like an upside down ballerina. Stopping his hand abruptly, he stepped forward. It could have been any manner of motive or whim that made him do what he did next. Smiling slowly, his mouth found hers and the sensation of kissing her upside down nearly made him drop his wand. Withdrawing, grinning into her blue eyes, he began chuckling.

In a swift motion, he'd depantsed her and with a flourish set her safely on the blanket once more. Bowing low, he rose and wisely kept his wand out. "Such as that."

Kat had to close her eyes to keep from feeling like she was going to throw up as Sumner spun her around while she was suspended upside down in midair. Her breath caught when he kissed her. This was definitely something different, but pretty awesome at the same time. When he pulled back and looked at her she knew she was really in trouble then only she was not even close to being prepared for what came next.

As she was lowered back to the blanket she could only sit there for moment. Kat looked down in horror as she realized that she was sitting in nothing but her tank top and the only pair of clean undies she could find. At first she was pissed then she had to stop and think about it for a minute. This was how her and Sumner's relationship had always been and most likely always would be. Standing up she did a three sixty and said sarcastically, "Well you wanted a peek. Tell me how hot they are."

Pulling her pants back up she pranced up to him with a sly grin on her face she stood on tipped toes and lightly brushed her lips across his jaw line. "You're getting better at playing dirty," she whispered in his ear, her breath hot against his skin as she ran her hands down his sides and looped her fingers through his belt loops. "But I play dirtier," she breathed before yanking his pants down around his ankles. Kat nearly doubled over with laughter. "Hmm, well now I know that answer to that age old question...boxers or briefs," she laughed with a smirk on her face.

Sumner nearly died from the laughter, his breath couldn't catch, his head felt light as he gasped out laugh after laugh. The underwear were just so damned ridiculous! "Are you sure," he gasped, "those aren't your mum's?" He didn't have enough strength in him to put up much of a fight as she returned the favor and cool air hit his legs. He fell back, hitting the ground hard and actually rolled from the laughter, his pants around his calves. Bright red plaid boxers covered him more than well yet when he could get a decent breath, he grabbed the band of his pants and yanked them up.

Tears dried on his cheeks from laughing so hard, his breath hiccuped from his chest.

Kat glared hard at him. "Shut up you *******. They were the last clean pair I had. It was either that or no underwear at all. Take your pick," she said with a pout on her face as she crossed her arms across her chest. The sun was starting to set and she turned and looked out over the cliffs at the orange horizon, her back to him. With a smirk on her face she said without looking at him, "Are you quite finished making fun of my knickers now?" Kat turned and looked at Sumner with a 'I dare you to make another smartass comment' look on her face.

Sumner rose to his knees, the odd chuckle escaping his throat. Gaining his feet, he wiped the tears from his face and walked up to Kat. Throwing a companionable arm around her shoulders, he gave her a light squeeze, bussing her cheek with his lips. "I'm done. You're never boring Kat." He looked out over the terrain, enjoying the view in silence, a quirky half smile on his face.

Kat turned her nose as his lips met her cheek and she turned to glare at him, but her features softened into a smile as she looked at him. She didn't know if it was a gift or a curse, but she simply never could stay irritated with him for long no matter what he did to piss her off. "Of course I'm not boring. Always thinking up new and inventive ways to give people a good laugh," Kat snarked grabbing some of the skin on his side and twisting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back