Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Oh hey there fellow HNZers.

I have characters that need things.

Like, I have, Celestyn Helkovaara, a 21 year old Finnish boy with no friends. He's a sports reporter, who likes watching sports, not playing it. He moved to New Zealand when he was about eighteen years old. His english is pretty good, but he has a very thick accent. He's hard working, but he's closed off, poised and careful. He works hard, went to journalism school, a two year course, did really well, has however since had trouble finding work. Working mostly freelance until he became a slightly less freelance worker. He is not unkind, but his patience can ware thin in the wrong circumstance. He is fiercely loyal to his good friends, those he would rather consider as family. He is an infrequent but heavy drinker, with a tendancy while drunk to flirt a little with anything that moves, before somehow making it back home, and falling asleep.
He rarely gets into fights while drunk, but if another man throws the first punch, he will hit back, and he'll hit back hard.
This guy needs friends. And a girlfriend. A final. Just someone to make him feel loved really.

And I also have, Misha Haden. Wait, sorry, Professor Misha Haden. Who teaches Charms, for those pesky elder students. He likes his job. He's good at it. He's also super hot. He attended Durmstrang, half his family is Polish(might actually be Russian, I would check, but mehhh), and the other half American. Though he spent most of his time in Poland. He studied teaching, in the UK, before doing odd jobs in magical schools as a substitue. Now he has a permanent job he's looking to settle. He's a fairly cheerful and happy guy. He has few cares in the world. While he appears to be very warm and friendly, he won't often give much away about himself. He keeps his cards pretty close to his chest. However, his fun side is really coming out here at HNZ.
He also needs friends. And a final. Maybe. Mehh, he could just be a bachelor all his life.

While, I have few other characters currently in dire need of topics, here is a smashing list of my other characters, that if you would like to RP with, should let me know either here, or via PM.

OMG, Look an Open Topic?!
And What's this? Another Open Topic?!
And this???

I'm such a bad girl. But, meh, I feel creative. I'd be totally fine with making a final for anyone you got :r I need another character Im totally having withdrawals. xD

I'm not so fussed with who, if it was a character you wished to create, or already have. Make it, create it's story, and we'll fit it in.
Cause, my characters are pretty flexible. So, pick one, check with me to make sure, it doesn't already have a final, then run with it. I'm happy with just about anything!

hmm, I could probably do one for celestyn or misha, coz there's a soft spot in my heart for those boys :wub: so I'll go over some details in my head and get back to you. Thanks Emzies!

Both are final-less as seen from up there. So, that's cool. Let me know once you've got everything sorted! :hug:

Okay, so... coz I really LOVE Misha. I picked him. And his playby. Nummies xD anyway. I could see him ending up with a frenchie. Don't know why. I just like french I guess. At this point, Im thinking maybe a year or two younger. Pretty outgoing and adventurous. She'll try anything once. Attended Beauxbatons as a student, and after she graduated she got a job tutoring students in Charms and other such things ( so that can be their common ground) she has only her mother as her father died whilst she was young and one younger sister ( but I guess she's not really that important) so Frenchie likes to hang around dance clubs and bars because she likes the atmosphere, not just because there is alcohol, infact I would say that she doesn't drink much. Her favourite colour is Lilac and her turnon scent in Vanilla :r What do you think so far?

Wait, not french. She's russian. Or maybe, I dunno, but the rest of my narrative is right, what do you think?

That all sounds perfect! She'll be a great match for little Misha! What ever nationality, it'll be perfect.

Yay. Good then she will be finished soon :D

Emzies-pop! :hug: I'm making up a new name for you mwahaha ^_^

Anyways, here I am hoping my disappearance didn't change many of your plans for Tybalt and Indiana :r And that the two friends can reconnect?

And I was hoping to know what your plans with Zander are so Jamie can be in the know :3

Evil! :woot: xD Hey Emzies!
So, I'm thinking Eddie and Sage can RP? If I'm not mistaken they're both second years and I think it'll be fun to RP the two. Maybe they can dislike or grew fond as friends? What do you think? :)

:hug: Steph! Of course it didn't. He's nicely single, and waiting for those feelings to develop. Are we still going to do the plot with the twins?
Well, really the plot with Zander is to continue caring for his family, while dating Peyton. So basically exactly what has been happening up until this point in time, will continue.

:hug: Mintzy! Sounds good! Sage is sort of lacking everywhere, she could do with at least a friend. Or whatever they may become to be. So, you want to start something, or would you prefer me to?

Yay :hug: We can go with that plot still if both you and Cyndi are up for it >:] Such an evil plot but happy endings for some :D

Want to have a thread with Indiana and Tybalt, or Tybalt and Josefina/Bituin?

I have Emerson and I'm willing to throw her into a plot (friendship/relationship/final/whatever) with you, if you like?

Steph, I don't mind. Which would you prefer to do? Cause I'm up for both!

:hug: Alexis, All righty then. Which of those characters would you like to launch into something with? I'll let you know which ones are needing someone, if that'll make it easier for you to pick?

Well looking at age-appropriateness, I'd say that Emmy and Celestyn could be any of those things. Also Aaron Tviet is flawless, so that helps. I should probably tell you a bit about Em, though. She was born in America but when she was fourteen her family picked up and moved to New Zealand. She continued her education at Salem and after graduation she stayed in America (I've not decided where yet) until about six months ago. I plan on making her work in the government but I'm not entirely certain which department but I've got time to mull it over so, it's not a huge deal. Emmy is rather optimistic and friendly because she thinks that there is no point in being rude to other people, even if sometimes she wants to be. She is definitely more of a follower than a leader. Sometimes she can be a bit impish and overzealous. This is all I have so far, so let me know what you think.

You would be up for both :0
Ah we should do Indiana and Tybalt to start with, they have a bit of catching up to do with Stefan coming back and being in Tybalt's life now!

Alexis, That sounds really good for Celestyn! I think the two will do great together. It might take a while to get off the ground, but mehh, that's sometimes better! Would you like to start something, or shall I?

Steph, Okies, sounds good. You want to start something, or would you like me to?

Mintzy, I'll get right on it, and PM you the topic to that account, Eddie.

Could you? Cause I'm pretty busy for the next few days. So, it would take me a while.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back