I'm telling you there's an earthquake happening right now!

Daryl Black

OOC First Name
Val
Daryl was running in the first year corridor and started to yell out loud. "Everyone! There is an Earthquake!An Earthquake I'm telling you! Earthquake!" It seems that he was panicking and mostly insane. Still it didn't stopped him from believing his instinct. He once again shouted the same words and this time he was just outrageous.

Hoshi bit her lip to keep from laughing. She may have a few first years mad at her but she couldn’t resist. When Daryl came down the hall way screaming about an earthquake Hoshi could not help but commend whoever slipped this boy the Instability potion. She took out her wand and started muttering under her breath. The set of spells that she was putting on the rug under Daryl’s feet was so it would shift in the affect of an aftershock. She had heard how crazy Daryl talked and thought him a bit arrogant but that didn’t stop her from sort of liking they guy for becoming the leader of something that was not school related. The fact that she sort of liked him didn’t not stop her from making his freak out worse.

Wisteria was walking along the corridors, trying to look for something she could do now that classes was over. Well, did it matter, really? Wisteria never went to her classes. If she did, it was for something she needed. She never liked wasting her precious time for things like that.

She was, of course, with her new box of pizza--her crazed hobby. Taking one slice from the box, Wisteria saw Daryl Black running almost aimlessly, crying something about an earthquake. Wisteria didn't feel the earthquake. In fact, she didn't feel any small slight movement on the ground. "He's seeing things again." she mumbled and watched as a Slytherin girl seemed to be laughing at Daryl.

"Good thing that's over" he exclaimed while returning back to his dorm room. Daryl saw two girls who seems to laughing at him. He was used to it even as a child but sometimes his patience would betray him."Wisteria I'm not seeing thing, I'm feeling things" he corrected his colleague. Daryl was amazed to see another girl trying to hide her laughter. "Well Hello there Dear lady, May I introduce myself to you. The names Daryl, Daryl Black. And you are?" he asked curiously.

Hoshi smiled wide as the boy circuled back around this time looking calmer. "Hoshi Watanuki. I usually have to shout like that too to get any any attention around here. I usually just take out a prank or two though and everything is all dark and chaotic." She said with a bright smile. She loved to couse trouble, sometimes she went a little far but she hadn't gotten herself expelled yet so she kept pushing the envelope. She saw that another girl was there and tilted her head. "Wisteria am I right?" She asked to see if she remembered the name of Clyde's cousin.

Daryl was now interested in Hoshi the girl who loves to give pranks and other stuff. He likes a girl who have same interest as him. Smiling at her brightly to show his interest to Hoshi. "Yeah I think Ive heard your name before" he said looking at her. After a few minutes he then glanced at Wisteria and exclaimed "Hey When will we have a meeting or something or probably anything?." Daryl liked this moment or the fact that somehow he liked Hoshi, he can't help but to gaze at her face.

It was a normal day for Raffaelo he went to the first corridor hearing all the noise Daryl's has been making, crossed arms he leaned near the wall to see what was happening along the corridor. Raffaelo heard Daryl screaming before that there was an earthquake. He knew it was one of Daryl's hallucinations. Even before he didn't like him, he then saw that there was two girls talking with Daryl. He recognized the green haired girl as Wisteria Goldsmith and the other was Hoshi Watanuki the girl she heard before. Slowly approaching the three talking he greeted them all. "Hey there" he said still crossed arms and raising his eyebrow to Daryl who seems to be surprised to see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back