I'm Staying Here!

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Danielle ran into the Abandoned classroom. Aside from anywhere outside, this was her favorite place, in Hogwarts, because it was basically a free place. She ran around and took a seat on a desk. It was late at night, and Danielle snuck out, of her Common Room. To create some light, she used the Bluebell Flame Spell to create some light. She put the flames in all corners of the room, and in the middle. She then used the Marking Charm, and created her Signature, on the ceiling. She smiled at it, and looked down again. Danielle decided that she needed something to play with, or she would be extremely bored. "Serpensortia" Danielle whispered. A snake shot out of her wand, and she smiled. She let it slither on her arm. She laughed. The snake seemed to be done with Danielle, so she let it down, on the ground. "Hopefully someone will come in. Or else me and..." Danielle paused to think of a name for this snake. "...me and Rocket, will be very bored. And no one would want that."

Artemis decided to go to the 2nd Floor Corridor since it was already quiet there. Arty knew that she should go back to the Slytherin Common Room and rest already since it was late. But no, she walked quietly anywhere her feet can bring her around the 2nd Floor. Since it was night now, she thought that the castle will be quiet and peaceful. This was a wonderful time to reflect, be alone and think about their upcoming exams.

"Lumos" Artemis's wand lit up at the tip and just created light for her too see the path where she is going. It was dark at night and Artemis's didn't like the dark. Smirking because satisfied with the light provided by her wand, she entered the Abandoned Classroom to settle her thoughts.

Upon entering, Artemis saw a snake slithering. Yes, slithering and hissing just like what normal snakes do. Arty didn't really have a thing for snakes or whatever it was. Despite that her House's mascot is a serpent, she didn't adore them. A surprised expression replaced her smirk. "Woah! Who brought that thing in here?!" she exclaimed. Looking deeper into the classroom, she saw a girl about her age but probably a little older [since she hasn't seen her in any of her classes]. Artemis shot her an annoyed look on her pale features. "What is this thing doing here!?" she huffed. "Is that yours?" she asked, obviously annoyed.

Danielle started singing a song queitly to herself. Well, It wasn't really singing, it was more like humming, with a words. "Caught hm hm Bad Romance." She laughed. She jumped up when a she heard a voice. It was a 1st Year girl, with Slytherin robes. She rolled her eyes, and sighed. She eyed this girl, as if to say, 'Shut Up'. A little annoyed at this girl, she forced, a fake smile. "Well, Hello to you too." She said sarcastically. "I don't know. Hiding?" Danielle, answered, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, no its not mine, I used a spell, and it created a snake. But if you want it gone fine. Finite." She said, and pointed her wand at the snake. The snake vanished as the spell finished. "Well, Rocket is gone. Thanks." She sighed. "So, whats your name? I'm Danielle." Danielle asked this Girl, trying to smile, but having a difficult time. She thought this girl, was a complete Ditz. 'Ewww! A slimy snkae.... Do its fangs have poison in them?' Danielle imagined the girl saying.

The young Slytherin knew that this girl will be sarcastic from the start of her 1st word. Artemis knew that the girl wanted her to shut up because of the daggers in her eyes. The darkness was too deep for her recognize the robes that she was wearing. Arty squinted too see what robes she wore, but unfortunately, the faint light was not enough for her to see her school robes.

From the point when the girl greeted her "Hello" [sarcastically, of course], Artemis instantly scowled. The other female spoke again saying that she created a snake by using a spell. Now this time, Artemis rolled her eyes. She was sure that the girl used "Serpensortia" to create this hideous thing. After the snake had vanished, Artemis sighed dramatically. "Yes, I know that spell. The spell that makes a snake shoot out of your.... wand. It's Serpensortia." motioning her head to her own wand. The other girl sighed thanking her [sarcastically again] that the snake was gone. Artemis smirked at her response. "Anytime. It was my pleasure."

Now was the time for introductions. Arty cannot believe that the girl introduced herself after that... horrible incident. "Artemis Jackson." she firmly said while making her legs move towards the girl whose name was "Danielle". "What house are you from?" she asked curiously since she hasn't looked on the badge just on her robes.

This girl, was terrible. Becuase Danielle obviously disliked the young Slytherin, she disliked everything she did. The way she walked, talked, the faces she made, just disgusted Danielle. Rolling her eyes again, she looked at the girl. "Good job!" She said, as though the girl was 4, and was saying her first words. "What do you want a prize?" Danielle asked coldy. Ignoring her, saying, how it was 'her pleasure' Danielle frowned. Of all the people, she thought, I get this ditz. Just my luck. Danielle opened her mouth as, she was going to say, 'nice to meet you' but then realizeed, it wasn't. "Gryffindor." Danielle answered with a smirk.

Artemis already figured out that Danielle would probably despise her forever. She smirked at the thought. It was amusing to see her face in an irritated look. Artemis walked closer towards the Gryffindor in the most silent way she can while studying her facial expressions. Yup, indeed, she was irritated. Ignoring the cold comments that Danielle spoke, she just answered "No thank you. I think I've had enough of those, um.... prizes." she too, replied as cold as ice.

Finally, Artemis stepped closer to Danielle to observe her features. Artemis could bet that she is taller than this girl, but probably only 1 inch and a half. Her eye color was golden amber who still were shooting sharp, painful daggers at her own piercing blue eyes. "Hmmm... It's pretty strange to see a Gryffindor near a presence of a snake a few minutes ago." she raised her eyebrow. "Aren't you fond of lions, or something?" she asked, with a slight hint of sarcasm she tries not to show.

Danielle eyed this girl carefully as she moved closer. SHe put her hand on her wand in case, if case of this girl, was to attack her. Realizing the girl wouldn't, she slowly put her hand down, but still eyed her. She answered, "Aww, are you sure? I could give you, as many as you wanted!" She laughed coldly. If Danielle were to talk any colder, ice shards would fall from her mouth. Danielle had just rrealized her actions, and immediately felt bad. Maybe I was too harsh. She only wanted the snake gone. That was wrongful of me to snap at hyer. She thought. Danielle's change of heart would probably, take Artremis by surprise but Danielle didn't care very much. "Well, I love all animals, and I don't believe I know a spell to create a lion from my wand, if there was one, I would have use it!" She said, in a much more kinder, and warmer tone. She then looked at the girl, then down. "Hey listen. Perhaps I was a bit too, rude to you..." Danielle looked to her side. "Would you like to start over?" Danielle said, it was probably mubled a bit, but since DAnielle was stubborn, and was swallowing her pride, this was the best she could do.

Wand firmly held in place, she placed just between their faces. The faint light could be enough for Artemis, but she didn't seem satisfied with it. Artemis knew that Danielle was beginning to be cautious around her since she could feel the tension in the air. She walked over to the chair just near them and casually sat down, as if nothing happened. "Yeah, I'm sure." Arty said quietly. "You could keep your prizes to yourself, you know." she pointed out.

The blonde-haired witch looked into the other witch straight into they eye. She could sense that the Gryffindor was thinking over her actions. Artemis was hesitating whether to snap back or just maintain silence. If she would snap, the argument could just get worse. So, she just chose her second option. To maintain the eye contact, the silence and the tension.

Artemis smirked when Danielle spoke again. Danielle's tone became kinder. Not the cold, hostile and immature one. But it changed into a friendlier one.
"Hmmm... I suggest you wouldn't do that. The castle might be in a riot when a lion is released." she joked in an awkward way. Artemis was calm and collected. She wore a poker face to resemble that she was calm and not hurt emotionally. "Start over? Of course. That would be so much better." she replied. "So, your last name is...?"

Ignoring her rude comments Danielle just stared at her for awhile, until she laughed at her joke. "Yeah. I could imagine the Professors fighting it off with Magic, and telling the students to stay back, i bet it would be hilarious!" Danielle giggled, hoping Artemis would laugh along with her. When Artemis agreed, Danielle felt a sigh of relief. "Oh thank you! I'm so glad." Danielle smiled. "Last name? That would be Warbeck." She smiled.

Smirking at Danielle, Artemis sighed. It was quite tiring to irritate a person. Tiring, yet fun. The tension was pretty strong that Artemis was beginning to feel impatient about it. It was pretty weird, being impatient at a person, who was a year older than you. Artemis wasn't disrespectful or anything, it's just that she was tired of waiting if the other witch would snap back or just ignore her. Thankfully, Danielle ignored Artemis. Well, Arty would bet that she did this to stop the argument.

The young witch never knew that the Gryffindor would laugh at her joke that she considered very... corny. Artemis laughed along. Not because of her joke, but because of the fact that Danielle laughed at it.
"Agree! It would be a mess, if that happens!" she laughed. Artemis thought about Danielle's last name. In the Wizarding World, she hasn't met any people whose last name is 'Warbeck'. Artemis tilted her head to the left side and asked about her background. "Warbeck? I never heard of that name around the Wizarding World." Arty stated. After the Gryffindor's response, the Slytherin witch spoke again. "Do you have any siblings?" she asked. "Aren't they sometimes annoying or irritating?" After asking this, she immediately remembered that she was already annoying Danielle just a few minutes ago. Artemis chuckled softly while Danielle was replying.

Smirking, she jumped up off the desk and decided to take add another blue bell flame, to brighten it up a bit. Sitting back down she nodded, in agreement with Atremis. "Yeah...maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing, if we do it during exams....maybe they will be cancelled!" Danielle schemed. That had to be Danielle's least favorite part of Hogwarts. Classes, and Exams. The horror. But since, it was school, Danielle just stuck with it! "Well, most likely because I'm ...well.." Danielle paused. "I'm a mudblood." Danielle said, her head held high about. She was damn, well proud to be what she was. "Yes..But I hate her." Danielle rolled her eys. "Totally. She wanted me to give her my magic, as if I could do that." Danelle shook her head, as to get her sister, away from her, even if she was miles away!

All the attention that Artemis could give was on Danielle. Her ears, eyes, and brain was all about their conversation. Arty's eyes were intensely blue that is was like showing that she was thinking about a million things in one minute. But the truth was just she was just thinking casually in her mind. Most people think that she has a deep mind. Usually her sister was the one who was outgoing, lovable and friendly. Most of the people would rather compliment Ally about this. Artemis would just usually go in a corner and silently read a book for entertainment and Ally would be the one that would talk to the people. But Artemis only knows one fact about she and her sister. Arty is a much more better in flying and Quidditch than Alliyah.

The Slytherin youth smirked when she heard that Danielle would love to do this lion prank during exams.
"How very Slytherin of you." Arty's smirk grew wider. "Wouldn't be the Gryffindors be ashamed if they did that?" she asked with a smirk on her pale face. Artemis knew that the some of the Gryffindors are rebels against the Slytherins. So probably, they would contradict the idea of releasing a lion in the castle during exams. Especially the Ravenclaws who are witty, they wouldn't want to miss an exam. The Hufflepuffs would also disagree with the prank since they wouldn't want to break they're loyalty to the school. Only the Slytherins would like to do this joke, in Arty's opinion. Artemis also disliked the classes and exams. Everything except for the Flying Lessons and Charms. It was pretty easy, so she didn't really hate it. Arty raised an eyebrow when Danielle revealed to her, her blood status. "Mudblood." Artemis repeated. 4 years ago, when she was 7 years old, she learned that a Mudblood was a foul term for a Muggle Born. Arty saw Danielle hold her head high about it. "I see. You're lucky to have magic in you. That's why I haven't heard of your name around the magical world." she sighed.

Arty cocked her head to the side. 'If there was a contest that competed about rolling the eyes, she would definitely win.' Arty thought then chuckled. "That's so greedy of your... sister." Artemis's thoughts once again drifted to Alliyah. She and her sister have magic since they were Half Bloods. "Is she spoiled or something?" Arty asked, since Danielle's sister wanted her magic which is impossible to give.

"Well, sometimes being Slytherin is awesome." Danielle smirked back to the girl. Danielle personally thought the lion prank would be great to do. "Probably." Danielle said simply. Artemis, was probably correct, in thinking that. Not many Gryffindors would do that prank - probably not many students at all would do that prank. But Danielle would She is of course a trouble-maker. "Or Muggle-Born." She said. Shrugging her shoulder she nodded. "Probably. I'm happy about magic." Danielle said happily.

"It is very greedy." Danielle reassured her. Danielle hated her sister. She was a terrible person. "No. She is a pampered, rotten, annoying, greedy Dddy's Princess." Danielle rolled her eyes, for another countless time.

Artemis never knew someone would consider a Slytherin being awesome. Some people would usually think of them as the cruel, cold-hearted and nasty ones. It was a sad thought, really since Artemis knew a lot of people who are from Slytherin who are very kind and friendly. "Awesome? Did you want to become a Slytherin when the Sorting Ceremony happened?" Raising an eyebrow, she thought that Muggle Borns usually want to be in Gryffindor because they say it's the best, which is definitely not true for Arty. "Probably? Some of you Gryffindors are like the Ravenclaws. Prim and proper." Artemis said to Danielle just like a joke. "You really should be sorted into Slytherin. You might have a lot of friends there." Artemis smirked, thinking of the possibilities.

Nodding her head, she bit her lip. "What a foul term for you to use for your own self." she smirked. Wasn't Danielle cautious with that term? Or she just didn't care? Well, Artemis would never know since she's a Half Blood, with no experienced being called a Mudblood. "Yes, it's incredible." Artemis replied, about the magic part. Artemis knew that the Gryffindor loathed her sibling, since the expression on her face was sour and nasty. "Daddy's princess? That's funny. I bet she quite a feeler." Artemis commented. "Don't worry. You're not the only one who has an annoying sister. I too have, it's just that I don't really despise her as you do. She's just better, that's all." Artemis said, with a calm expression on her face.

Danielle was truthful about Slytherin being, awesome. She had a boyfriend there, and loved being sneaky, so there was no reason to hate it. "Actually, no. That was the one house I didn't want to be in, but since I have two good friends, and my boyfriend in Slytherin - I love it so much more!" Danielle smiled towards the girl. Danielle had used to think that all Slytherins were awful and evil - but her prejudice seem to fade away. "That is so true." Danielle told her simply, smirking at the joke. "Well, it seems I already do. A boyfriend - two great friends - and of course, you." Danielle grinned towards her, as though to say she was telling the truth. Yes, maybe their relationship was rocky at the start - but, an enemy can make a great friend - if you try.

"Maybe, but thats what some people think of me. Dirty. So I might as well say, 'Yeah, I am dirty. But about you trying playing in the mud? Its actually fun.' " Danielle told her, in a way so that people could tell she was serious. Danielle didn't care about being called a Mudblood. Danielle nodded in agreement with Artemis's statement - it was true, magic was amazing. "You're telling me." Danielle laughed. "Well, obviously I love her, but she used to be very nice to mean now, its always dry air, or fights when we are near each other." Danielle told her, looking down and shaking her head.

Never knowing that Slytherin was an awesome house for a Gryffindor's opinion, Artemis gave her an unbelievable look. It was really unbelievable for a Gryffindor to say this. Chuckling as a response, she nodded. Opposites do attract, just like a magnet. It makes sense for Artemis. "You have a boyfriend there? What's his name?" Artemis questioned, thinking that he could possibly be in her batch. "A Slytherin and a Gryffindor... That could work, I guess." Artemis shrugged.

Wrinkling her nose, Arty shook her head. "I don't really have a big thing against you Muggle Borns but, I don't really think mud can be a nice thing to roll on..." Artemis imagined the things that was mixed there. It probably could be dirty water with soil and some leaves. I would really be a mess if I did that Artemis imagined. Seeing that the second year nodded, the first year smiled at her. "Yeah." Artemis simply said. The subject shifted to their siblings, and all Artemis could do was to simply agree with her. "Yeah, I also have a sibling. A sister actually. She's annoying, really." Artemis shared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back