OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hanna Mitchelle Freecss was feeling guilty. And this was particularly why, today she was staying at the Seventh Floor Corridors. The last prefect meeting had not gone well for anyone present on that specific day, or to be more precise, it had been a dreadful day for all the prefects. Who would not dread it after all, the day had been more or less peaceful and the meeting was going well. Everybody had a look on the patrolling board, some munched on cupcakes, others feasted on the pumpkin juice, until one Slytherin had to demand from the Head Girl. And after that everything just went downhill. Mitch had also lost her temper that day too thanks to a cupcake ungraciously landing on her head. The Head Girl had lost her cool and in an attempt to get everyone in order, she shouted and it was effective, until the Head Boy butted in and handed everyone cards for deductions! And everyone lost their temper and left the prefect common room. It had been a dreadful day. But the reason she was in the seventh floor was because she was waiting for a certain someone to pass by in hopes that she could thank him and apologize greatly as well. Tybalt Archer.

Mitch had met him once before the prefect meeting and a lot of times during the Club Academia meetings and she had to admit that he was a nice person and that was proven true in the prefect meeting. When she had gotten angry at Sergei and ranted off at the boy, naturally that guy had gotten so obviously annoyed at her. The Puff was obviously younger and the guy was ridiculously taller than her with her height only being five feet and four inches. But then Tybalt had gotten in between them and stood up for her and it had cost him 35 points. The Gryffindor was obviously saddened by that and while she particularly didn't care about the 30 points she had lost, she did not like the idea that Tybalt had lost a lot of points, partly because of her fault. And it had attacked her conscience. She had been looking for a chance to talk to him really, and finding none, she had decided to just wait him out on the seventh floor, it was where the Gryffindor's common room was after all. She really didn't have classes today so she didn't particularly care how long she would wait. All she knew was that she had to apologize to him before today ends.

Tybalt Archer was sat in the Gryffindor common room. He wasn't really doing much. He was just trying to get himself ready for the week ahead, while it had been a tricky week to begin with. Ty was sure that no matter how hard he worked, he wouldn't actually be able to forget what had happened, and just keep thinking it over in his head. It was difficult for the teen to try and wrap his mind around it. He had never lose points for Gryffindor before. He was their top points earner three years running. It was difficult to say how this made him feel. He felt upset and he didn't feel like it had been overly justified, but he was hadn't argued with them about it. It wasn't his place, and with they had acted, he hadn't wanted to make things worse for all the parties involved. It had been a rushed decision. He had just jumped at something that could've gotten a whole lot worse because of him. There was no way of telling how things would've ended up with any other set of decisions made at the time. He had acted in a way that he had believed was the right way to act, and he had paid for it. Part of him, knew that the hufflepuff girl that he'd stood in front of was probably perfectly capable of handling herself, but Tybalt was in classes with Sergei, and there was no telling what he might've done. Tybalt would've definitely rathered it be him that got hurt than someone else. Anyone else really. He might not have stood in the way of Preston and Sergei, mostly because they had to settle their issues out themselves, but anyone else. However, that being said, Tybalt was still left with the fact that he'd managed to lose house points. He had lost Gryffindor house points.

After spending a good amount of time, basically sitting in the common room, reading over the book that was in front of him, he realised that he'd actually been getting no where in it. The events were playing over and over again in his head. Which was why the prefect had decided then and there, as he struggled to get his mind away from it that he had to do something about it. Which meant that he very quickly went back up to the dorm room, to get changed into the Gryffindor uniform. He figured to do this that he wasn't going to be able to do anything else with this day, so he was going to have to do what had been plaguing his mind. He quickly combed his hair, and then switched the glasses he'd been wearing for the contacts. Finally, when he was finally presentable, the teen left the dorm room. He continued out the common room, and then as he stepped on to the hallway, the bright blue eyes of the boy spotted a girl that was incredibly familiar to him, because of recent events. "Oh, hey" he said, smiling at the girl. He didn't really know her name, though he was sure he was supposed to. It was Hanna or something. "You doing alright?" he asked her, he knew that she hadn't in fact been hurt, but everything about that prefects meeting had been strange. Tybalt wasn't sure what else to say about it. He wanted to apologise to her, but it didn't really seem right. "You're name is Hanna right? Hufflepuff" he asked, "I'd be lying if I said you hadn't been on my mind these past few days. That prefects meeting.." Tybalt paused, "It wasn't normal at all"

Hanna knew not for how long she had been standing there in the corridors of the seventh floor. Her feet were starting to get sore and her legs were starting to take the toll and so she had decided to lean against the wall and press her weight against it as she continued to wait. A lot of Gryffindors had already come and gone but the person she was looking for was still nowhere to be found. Perhaps he was busy with something? It was highly probable after all since he was a year older than her and obviously had more responsibilities than she will ever have. Or maybe he knew she was there and didn't want to see her? The possibilities were endless really and though somewhere in the very back of her mind she was being egged to just walk away and leave the Gryffindor alone for the sake of peace, she had chosen to stay and wait. And after minutes that passed by which she knew not how long, the familiar face she had been seeking had finally gotten out of the common room, and now, the Hufflepuff was totally at a loss for what to do. She had been acting brave and smart by being there and waiting but now that the person she was waiting for was actually there, she wasn't all that sure of what to do anymore. That was just great.

Hanna ceased her position of leaning on the wall and proceeded to stand properly as Tybalt approached her and greeted her. The Hufflepuff smiled a small smile and nodded at the older boy's question. She was alright, well, probably thanks to him. She clearly had next to no idea after all what would have happened if he hadn't stepped in between her and that giant. She definitely was too reckless for her own good that's for sure. "Yeah. And you're Tybalt, Gryffindor. Though you prefer to be called Ty," she asked as she tried to recall if she was right, considering that she had been in a lot of Club Academia meetings and she had been seeing him there frequently. Well, considering that he was the president of the club after all and she had tried to make it a point to remember names of several people. Hopefully though, she was succeeding in that department more than being a prefect. The younger listened as the older had told her that she had been in his mind and while that would have been flattering it many cases, this was just plain embarrassing, considering that his memories of her weren't really that good. Especially that one heck of a disaster of a meeting. It was as if a bomb had been dropped on them that day, literally! "Yeah... About that..." she stuttered not really knowing where to start. Where should she start anyway? Well, she might as well be blunt abut it considering that she had no other option with this. "I'm sorry... It's my fault that you got rounded up in that disaster," she apologized as she clasped her hands behind her tightly as she waited for him to say something. Anything.

The Gryffindor Prefect was perfectly happy to actually see this girl, Hanna. He had wanted to see her, he hadn't thought to seek her out, but perhaps to just see if she was alright, to perhaps tell her to come to him, or really a professor if Sergei tried to annoy her, although at this point, he was sure that the slytherin had turned his sights on quite possibly Ty. It was a tricky situation, and he was glad that from the classes he'd had with Sergei, it didn't seem like there were ill feelings, at least on the surface of things, which was good at least. He gave the girl a smile, as she seemed to remember who he was. Ty was curious, as to how long she'd been stood here. Why not ask anyone coming in or out, to get him. Or see if he was around. It wouldn't have bothered him. He wouldn't have left her out here for as long as she'd been waiting. At least he had actually made the decision to leave, or she might've stood out there for a while longer before leaving. He smiled at her, as she seemed to know who he was. Though that wasn't overly difficult, since Tybalt did a lot around the school. "Yeah," he told her with a smile and a nod. Telling her that she was indeed correct about his name, and how he'd come to prefer it. Tybalt was just so formal, and he thought Ty was just friendly. It worked for him, and he rarely really went by Tybalt any more. Only when getting into trouble. Which was something he really avoided doing. Up until that meeting. The first time he'd ever lost points for anything. He had been so surprised by losing it, and he felt like he'd let everyone down. But, like with Preston, he only held himself accountable.

As the girl spoke, clearly, she was hear to talk about what had happened at that meeting. All the prefects it seemed that had been more involved with it, were dealing with even though it had already passed. Most people were moving on. She apologised to him, and he just smiled and shook his head at her. He didn't understand why people were apologising to him. He knew that he had perhaps stepped in when it hadn't been entirely necessary for him to. But, that didn't change that his actions had been his, and no one else's. "Listen, Hanna, it's not your fault" he told her smiling at her, "My actions are my own. You didn't make me get involved, you didn't ask for me to get involved. They were my actions, and you shouldn't apologise to me." He told her with a small smile. Knowing that she might not entirely at this point believe it, but that he honestly didn't blame her for it. "I couldn't stand by and do nothing. Sergei's, well, he's angry, and capable. I saw him threaten you, and I couldn't do nothing. If he'd tried to hurt you or anyone really, I would've rather the spell hit me." he told her, explaining to her why he'd even bothered. He didn't now believe that Sergei would've done anything, but there was no telling. "I acted, and it was my decision, so, not yours. You have nothing to be sorry to me for" He repeated. It felt right to tell her this. He smiled at Hanna wanting to really reassure her that he didn't at all blame her. He was sure that it might not be what she'd expected to hear, but Ty honestly didn't blame anyone but himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back