I'm Really Sorry for Pretending

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hermione/Alyssa

I am so sorry that I lied about my identity. I am not Hermione and I don't live in London. I'm not an 11 year old girl either. The truth is, I am Alyssa, I live in Philippines and I'm already 15 years old. I do not intend to fool all of you or get your attention. :( I lied because I made plenty of accounts and left and let it inactive. Then I became interested to make another account and made you belive that I'm Hermione even though I know it's prohibited. I don't want to tell that I'm Alyssa or stay anonymous because you still might guess that this is Alyssa who is wasting lots of characters. I'm really, really sorry especially to the people who believed and replied to my topic on the Welcome Centre which is from my other account, Erina Nightfall. I'm sorry if you were amazed because my name's "Hermione". I just want to be unique that's why I lied about myself. The name Hermione was only my code name and it is not my nickname. I only use this name only in my Personal Blog on Facebook, alternate name on the same website and Twitter because I really love Hermione Granger in Harry Potter. But I shouldn't have told you that my name is Hermione. I don't have a nickname. I am only known for Alyssa. I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done this. I should have stayed anonymous or just say that this is Alyssa. Again, I'm really sorry for pretending... I'll promise that I WONT DO IT AGAIN. And it's okay if you get mad because it's my fault. :(

Hi Alyssa.

While I don't appreciate being lied too, I am also not angry at you. I don't understand why you did this, but I am sorry if you felt like you had too. Thankyou for coming forward with this. You didn't have to lie about your name being Hermione. If you wanted us to call you that, you could have asked. I am a little disappointed in you, but don't think you can't talk to us about these things. So you let characters go inactive, that doesn't matter, we've all done it. I have one or two inactive myself. Some have ten or twenty. It doesn't matter, I hope this will help you realise why what you did is wrong.

Now that that is over, I'm Teigan. Welcome to the site Alyssa. It will be a pleasure to get to know you!

Hey Alyssa

First of all, welcome back to the site! As Teigs says, some people have loads of inactive accounts. I have around 40 xD

I like to think that it's not about the fact you lied, but the fact you told the truth in the end. I myself did a fair share of lying (unfortunately) when I joined because I wanted to feel as important as everyone else! But I soon realised that everyone here is important.. and that it wasn't important to be important anyway! But that was years ago and luckily everyone either forgot or forgave me xD

I hope everyone else welcomes you back. You're clearly not proud of what you did and if you weren't going to change you wouldn't have admitted it! Hope to see you around the board again soon.

~Claire

P.S I love Hermione too. But not as much as the Weasley twins :wub: :r

Teigs, I'm sorry if I make you disappointed, but I'll try my best to make things up after of what I have done. Thanks for accepting my apologize. Claire, thanks for understanding me. :) I feel quite okay now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back