I'm on the right track

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Her new home looked wonderful from standing infront of it. The blonde had just re-decorated it from when she had initially bought it, and she had done it all by herself. Being the oldest female in her family now was a bit hard, she had to take care of her younger siblings and give them the advice that her older sisters had given her. But none of that stopped any of her careers. Whether it be her real estate career, singing career or ministry career, Caysi always had time for her family and her friends.

Today she was hoping that Aran could make it over, so that she would have some catching up time with him. Over the past few months, him and her had gotten to be good friends, which she hoped would stay like that. Caysi was also interested in how his sister was doing in her school, but would have to ask him, seeing as Penny couldn't leave school. She walked swiftly around her new house, making sure that everything was ok, and in order for when her friends decided to come over.

OOCOut of Character:
God god god sorry for the late reply. Way too much work from my AP courses. :erm:

Aran drove into the driveway, trying not to be too impressed by the house. Although he was a bit of a traveler himself, not to mention a real estate lover, this was still a pretty amazing house for a woman living all by herself. The radio was blasting with old rock and Aran reluctantly turned it off. The best part of muggle society (to him anyway,) was the cars. Though the people were much much too rude for his taste. He shut the engine off and got out of the car, leaving his jacket. The poor man wasn't used to the warmer climate of California.

Caysi was a great friend to Aran, so he wouldn't miss seeing her for the world. Plus if he did, Penny would probably have his head on a silver platter. She was so busy at school that she hadn't written a single letter to him yet. This caused a bit of anxiety, though he'd never admit it. But he had his friends and Corvin to distract him. Lest he heard his friend Lucy became a teacher, though they hadn't been in contact. Aran rang the bell and waited at the doorstep happily. In his hand were some flowers. After all it was only polite to bring something to a host's house.

Caysi sighed as she looked around the filled house, it was only days ago that she had even looked at it. That reminded her of herself, only a few months ago she was single and mingling around.. but now that she had met Sandokan, it was like something in her changed.. but she couldn't figure out what. She could ask Aran, he was a guy of course, maybe he could tell her what's different about her. Caysi had even asked her father, but he couldn't tell, what would Seamus know?

But nonetheless, Caysi was going to be herself for Aran, who was one of her good friends. She would be taking him to one of her concerts tonight, just to see how it is. Hearing the door bell ring, the slender blonde ran for it, and threw open the door, " Why hello there Mr. Reynolds, how art thou this very day?" She motioned for him to come inside.

Aran leaned in the doorway and sauntered inside, placing the flowers in her hands. "For you, my dear." He said in perfected Spanish dialect and tone. The grin on his face made it clear that he was fooling around as he always did. "How are you?" The man smiled and looked around, very surprised by the interior. It was even more impressive than the exterior of the house. "Did something happen? I mean... Usually people living on their own don't really have such a nice set up."

His apartment wasn't too bad, but that was because his friends came over and redid it for him. Now that he reflected on that experience he would always laugh at it. And now that he was thinking about it, a chuckle escaped his lips. He must've looked crazy. "H-Haha.. I can't even think of having such a nice place.. Though I might move to Italy."

A smile grew on Caysi's lips, " Aw, thank you Aran, how sweet of you." The blonde quickly hurried to go and put the flowers in a vase. Caysi carefully placed them on the table, laughing along with what Aran had to say. [/b] " I just thought that I should go all out on this place, this is the house that I want to raise my kids in hopefully, get married and live in this house if my partner abides." [/b] She smiled at her friend.

" Italy? Oh that's wonderful! Why might you be moving there?" Caysi asked him curiously.

"Ah no problem." Aran smiled more and shifted his weight back and forth between his heels and toes, like a small child. "Ooooh. Partner." He teased her and held her by her shoulders, shaking her. "Caysi, have you not been telling me things? Is there someone in your life?" In fact he did expect an answer. After all she just seemed different from the last time he saw her. He couldn't tell what the change was, though.

Aran smiled. "I suppose I'm in love with the scenery... But it's so far from people I love.."

Caysi tenderly laughed and motioned for him to come sit with her on the couch. " Yes, there is someone." She gave a little smile. " He works as my assistant, but something happened when we were on a trip." The blonde nodded. " I think that I fully fell in love with him." She nodded alongside with her true words. " There's something about him, the way that he is, the way he acts.. it's.. mezmerizing." Caysi turned her head to face him. " He's a bit older than me." He was thirty six and she was twenty one, almost twenty two, so he was about fifteen years older than her.

" From the people that you love? Woah woah woah Mr. Reynolds... is there something that you're not telling Caysi?" She laughed at him, hoping that there was an answer.

Aran sat beside her and listened, amused by the prospect of an assistant turned lover. In honesty he was truly happy for her. "An older man? How taboo." He rested his head on his palm and grinned, waiting for more details. "Well? What's his name? How old is he? What's he like?!" Aran grew more and more interested with every second. After all she seemed so happy when talking about him. It was like her face lit up like a lightbulb with even a thought of him. And hey, gossip was kind of fun. None of his guy friends would like it.

"Maybe." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "His name is Corvin and um... I'm not sure if he wants me to move.. We live far enough apart as it is.." It was kind of saddening to think that Aran would hurt him.

Caysi laughed, maybe she had a slight thing for older men. " His name is Sandokan Bruke, he's thirty six and I love him." Caysi raised her hand, she felt like she was at an AA meeting. " No, he's truly wonderful, treats me like nothing else, I'd do anything for him." . She smiled happily. " Oh oh oh! Tell me about him!" Caysi nearly jumped out of her chair. " Don't move Aran, you'll miss everything too much, just buy a vacation home there!" She nodded, Caysi had helped many people choose vacation homes, and Italy was a hot spot now.

"Thirty six?!" Aran laughed, "Caysi, you're a kitten!" He grinned even more. "He sounds amazing... Really." Though his cheeks turned a pale pink when Caysi wanted to know more about Corvin though. After all he never was one to talk about his relationships. He was always taught to keep those sorts of things personal. "U-Um... Well he's a quidditch agent and he sings on the side.. That's how we met. Really all I want to do is smother him with gifts and kisses." Aran let out a laugh. He sounded so cheesy.

Caysi always laughed with Aran, he was a good friend that made her happy and she felt free with him. " Yes but this kittens on the prowl." The blonde tilted her head back and laughed. But Corvin did sound interesting, plus he was a singer which was really good to hear. " That's wonderful! Aww Aran! Bring him to one of my concerts! Speaking of which, want to come to one tonight?" Caysi hoped that her friend would say yes and have a good time with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back