Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had not thought through this at all. Next year, he would have to actually read his delivery list and be organized. He practically dragged himself back up to the Gryffindor hall. "Rosieeeeeee," he gasped, finding the twins and practically falling to sit on the ground between them. He held up the red flower. "Rossieeee, Bran sent a flower," he panted, waving the rose gently in the air between them.
@Rosie Archer

Receiving roses was so much fun to Rosie, she couldn't help the giggles that over took her everytime she got a rose, or the way she would pour over the note and the rose itself. It was just amazing. She heard her name be called, and looked towards the older boy who appeared to be dying somewhat. She thought it was sweet that Bran had sent them both a rose, rather than one to the pair. "Hi, I'm Rosie," she said, taking the rose. "He's a sweet brother,"

Aurora had found it odd at the beginning of the day when she had gotten a rose from Bran but Rosie hadn't, and now it made it sense with this boy collapsing between them with a rose for Bran. She looked at the boy, "You're Jordie right?" Aurora asked "Bran's running friend?" she had heard his name before and the boy seemed quite familiar.

Jordie fell back as Rosie took the flower, laying on the ground. He picked up the note and held it up to them as well. "Yeah, Jordie, running, I should do more of that," he panted, letting his arm fall to the ground as Rosie took the note. "I'm dead, just bury me here," He laughed breathlessly, his chest heaving.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bran

Rosie couldn't help but be a little concerned for Jordie as he seemed to be truly struggling. She took the note and while excited for the rose, she put it down, Jordie was important. "Are you okay Jordie?" Rosie had a trace of concern in her tone. "Do you need Aurora to get you some water?" Rosie's hands were hovering towards him, not wanting to touch in case he didn't want that but thinking that she could try and help his breathing.

Aurora wasn't as concerned as Rosie was with how Jordie was acting. "It would only take a second or two," she assured Jordie, willing to go get the water if he needed it. "Just sit with us for a bit," she did invite him to sit with them, since probably what he just needed was a moment.

Jordie waved a hand at the girls, almost dismissing them, but after a very brief consideration he sat up. "Water would be great," He smiled at them. "I would love to sit with you guys for a bit, what are we doing?" He asked, looking between the girls.

Rosie nodded to Aurora as she went to get some water for Jordie and then looked back at the boy as he spoke. "Honestly, we've just been gushing about the roses...they're so pretty and the notes are so kind," Rosie told him. She couldn't help the excitness of her tone as she said it showing Jordie the two roses from Bran, the rose from Kiara.

Aurora nodded and went to get Jordie some water. She didn't have to search long, she found a glass and got some water for it before going back to the boy where she'd left him with Rosie, and could spot that Rosie was showing him the roses they'd gotten so far. "Here," she held out the drink to him. "And remember drink slowly," she warned him as she sat back down next to him.

Jordie nodded, listening to Rosie speak. "Yeah, I got one from Bran and Kiara too," He chuckled. "I think I've gotten like six so far, they're all in my hair," he motioned to the roses dotting his dark locks. He looked up as Aurora came back, smiling gratefully as he took the water. "Yes, ma'am," He agreed easily, taking a small sip.

Rosie's eyes widened as Jordie said he'd gotten six roses. "Wow!" she couldn't help but say.."You must be well liked," it was said as a statement of fact, that this boy must be well liked to have so many roses, there was no jealousy or accusation, even more just admiration, think it would be nice to be liked by so many people. "Do you like flowers?" she decided to ask.

Aurora was glad Jordie listened to her. She didn't want him to be sick or anything. She giggled lightly. "Rosie loves flowers," Aurora said fondly, "Just as Bran loves books," she knew that given that Jordie knew Bran that would probably help put it into comparison.

Jordie chuckled as Rosie spoke. "I suppose so," he agreed, though didn't put too much thought into it. He nodded at her question. "I do, they're pretty." He told her, looking up at Aurora as he took another small sip of his water. At her words, he took a flower from his hair and reached over to tuck it into Rosie's hair. "Well, if you love them so, have another one on me," He smiled, peeking to Aurora. "Would you like one too?"

Rosie nodded excitedly in agreement. "I love cherry blossom flowers, you know where the petals in the spring come off the trees and make the streets look like snow or something has fallen," Rosie gushed, though it was sad that the petals were off the trees she knew it was part of the natural cycle. She watched as Jordie pulled one of the flowers from his hair. "Oh no, Jordie, I can't, this is your rose," she loved flowers but didn't want to take one from him. "Someone got this for you, not for me," she told him.

Aurora hadn't realised considered that she didn't have a like like Rosie's or Bran's. She thought it was sweet that Jordie was offering a rose to Aurora but knew it would be difficult. "Rosie, he's allowed to do what he wants with his rose," she did remind her sister, that though yes someone got this for him, he was free to do with it what he wanted.

Jordie chuckled, glancing between the twins before looking back to Rosie. "Well, Rosie, I happen to know," he whispered loudly, trying to sound conspiratorial, "The friend that gave me this would be absolutely thrilled, if their rose made not just me happy, but a sweet girl too." He smiled brightly and offered her the rose again.

Rosie held the rose in her hand as he took it from Jordie, "I'll protect this rose," she promised Jordie with a deep sincerety in her tone, she would absolutely look after this rose that he was giving to her. She would protect it as long as she could. "Thank you Jordie,"

Aurora was glad that Rosie took the rose and knew she was serious about protecting it. "Are you feeling better now Jordie?" she asked him, he seemed to be doing better and she wanted to be sure that he didn't need more water or anything else.

Jordie smiled, pleased that he'd given a rose to Rosie successfully. Jordie would need to tell Bran how adorable his sisters were. "Good," He replied, reaching out to brush Rosie's hair behind her ear. He turned to look at Aurora at her question and smiled. "I am, yeah, thank you for the water." He gave her an impish grin. "If you don't want a rose," he murmured, digging into his basket and pulling out a wrapped candy. "I have snacks," he offered the other girl.

Rosie smiled at him and blushed lightly when he pushed her hair behind her ear. She then followed it up with a very light giggle. She looked towards her sister as he offered her more things. Rosie wasn't sure if Aurora would accept any of it, but Rosie didn't mind, she had a rose, and felt this day had been pretty good by all metrics.

Aurora giggled lightly at her sister, and then looked back at Jordie as he offered her a snack. "I'll take one," she said, holding her hand out to take one of the snacks he was offering. He was nice, Aurora was glad that her brother had a nice friend.

Jordie smiled, giving Aurora a snack. Once he was satisfied both twins had something, he pushed up to his feet and stretched. "Well, thank you ladies for being good company, and letting me catch my breath. I'll see you around?" He asked, offering out a hand to each of them to help them up.

Rosie watched as Jordie stood up and inched a little closer to her sister, closing over the gap which had had Jordie between them. "We'll stay here," she told him with a warm smile. "Thanks for being so nice," she told him. "happy valentine's,"

Aurora nodded in agreement to her sister, "Plus now we have another rose to gush over," Aurora told him with an excited tone. Though they probably should go do something else, she didn't want to immediately. "Happy Valentine's Jordie,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back