Im new!

Amarina Gills

OOC First Name
Kijana
Wand
9" Oak Veela hair core, slightly springy
Hi everyone!
this is my first time role playing but ive heard that this is a really good site to join! :D
It would be great if anyone could come help me out with everything that would be great! xD
love you all! <3 <3

I love your profile name so much you have no idea

Also welcome to HNZ! I'll let someone else post all the important links and whatnot, but if you look at the Information button next to members it has pretty much like, everything cool and things you need to know.

Pfft, where did you hear that nonsense? :r

Only joking, welcome to the site Kijana! I see you've already filled out your sorting form :party:

We have two very lovely admin, Professor Cyndi Kingsley and Riley Sparkles, and a whole bunch of amazing global moderators, all of whom you can message with questions should you have any. If you haven't found them already, the site rules can be found here, and if you need it , there are some roleplaying tips here!

Feel free to ask more questions and stuff. Welcome to the site, again! :hug:

Edit: Yeah, we love your name =))

Welcome! ^_^
Looks like you're pretty well covered, so once again welcome to HNZed! I look forward to seeing you around the board, you've come at a super awesome time. If you ever want to roleplay, or just simply wish to have a chat, I'm always down! Have a good one!
~Tenilee :woot:

Welcome to HNZ! My first time role-playing was when I joined this site, and as you can see, I haven't left. :p I hope you have a fun time here. :)

Welcome to HNZ! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back