im new and need assistance :)

Retnuh Ace

OOC First Name
Hunter
Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of rping and things of that nature and when I found this well let's just say I have not seen anything like this before. Very cool! But also very overwhelming... you see I'm trying to make my character a Werewolf and Parcel mouth. I have a back story for him as well but I'm not sure if that is even possible or whether the admins would mind at all id be more than happy to explain his story and such if someone would help me with all the technical aspect of what I need to do. Do the Adkins give you your wands as well? As well do you actually have a sorting hat choose your group? I'm very confused and would appreciate whatever help I can receive thank you for reading :).

Well hi there and welcome to our site! I am one of the site staff, Kaitlyn. We have plenty of other purples that would be happy to assist as well.

To begin, if you plan on having a student for the next round of sorting, you will have to wait on those major applications. Anything like that is preferred that you are sorted first before applying for werewolf and/or parselmouth. If you are going to have an adult character, then you may go on ahead and put forth both applications. As well as changing your group here.
The sorting hat only sorts first years and potential transfers. The only time you get to choose your group is through the form above. You can also read up on other information here as is so much. You can be practically whatever you desire, but some will take some applications to be put in, which go through at a decent pace. ^_^

As far as wands go, you can either make your own as an adult, or buy one from Ollivander's, but if you are going for a future student, you must wait until you are sorted. ;)

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me anytime!

Welcome to HNZ Hunter!
My name is Jessye! I hope to see you around the board sometime! Never be shy if you have a question or you'd like to roleplay sometime! ^_^

Hello Hunter! Welcome to HNZ! Like everyone else said, if you want to RP just shout. I'm not 100% sure when sorting is, but you can make whatever student characters you want then. Until then maybe you could make an adult character and RP that? Sounds fun!

Feel free to PM me or whatever if you need help with something. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back