Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring

BOO!

Heyy, so I need some specifics this time. For two of my people.

This is Elijah Tine. You guys know him, pretty well now. He's obsessed with music and he's a prefect.He wants to be a musician when he leaves school, and has plans to leave school as soon after his sixth year. That is unless something else comes up. He enjoys his role as a Prefect and wants to be the best he can be, but he's not very good at paying attention in school, and often just forgets to actually go to classes as well as fall asleep during them. Now, this guy liked this girl a lot, a good friend and he had pretty massive crush on her and wanted to ask her to the ball. But as circumstances would have it, she has left the school, and he is pretty much heartbroken. He really liked this girl and she's just gone. She was the only person keeping him at school, or wanting to be at school.
This is pretty hard for him, he doesn't quite know how to handle something like this. The last girl he liked left around the same time he did. So, Elijah has pretty bad track record with girls. This makes him pretty unconfident around girls.
So, Y'all can pretty guess what I want. I need a girl for Elijah. This would be a pretty slow moving relationship. I think it would be fun if the person was someone who hated Elijah, and who Elijah would probably also hate. To begin with it would be, hatred, growing into friendship, but he wouldn't ever make a move. He isn't confident with girls, and relationships. He'd get pretty nervous and he would never believe a girl was interested in him. He'd probably shut out any girl who said they had a crush on him. If the person was already a friend, they'd see a step back in his actions, being less confident around them, again more reliant on his guitar to help him make conversation. But as time went on and the grew as friends, I can imagine that Elijah would probably start to get feelings, and they would scare him into leaving. So, he'd probably go ahead with his music plan, never have any plans of returning, but he would. He'd always visit, maybe not always ring the door bell, but he wouldn't just completely leave. And then maybe like after a year, he'd maybe make a move. So, it would be slow moving.This wouldn't have to be a final, just a long term friendship eventual girlfriend. If they then don't manage it then, that's okay.
So this girl, she would have to be pretty. She doesn't need to be veela, or amazingly stunning, just pretty. She should smarter than him, more into classes. But, confident and controlling. She can be any house, but she wouldn't like the fact that he's pretty childish and gets excited over the smallest thing. But, she would have to warm up to him, as he would warm up to her. She should be either, 3rd, 4th or 5th. Nothing older than him, and no lower than 3rd.
As for the RPer, completely not bothered, just patience would be nice.

And secondly/lastly, I have this other character called Tessin Lochan.

He's a fifteen year old American born boy. He's lived in the State of California his entire life, but has moved around a lot in the state itself. He's a mixed blood wizard who has been homeschooled his entire life. Homeschooled magic. At this point in time he actually attends high school in San Diego, CA. he's currently a Sophmore, and has fairly good grades. Right now, Tessin is going through a few issues, his first love/girlfriend (of two years) died, details of which I won't go into here. But Tessin feels somewhat responsible for this death. But most people wouldn't even tell since, he doesn't actually talk about things. So, while he is coming to terms with this, he's taken an extended trip away from school, keeping up with his classes by correspondence, and is currently living with his Aunt and her husband in Auckland New Zealand. He didn't really know them, but appreciates everything they have done for him. Anyway, so in a few "weeks" Tessin will return to the states, with the idea of going to Hogwarts New Zealand. Enrolling himself as a fifth year, and leaving muggle school and California. The reason for this, an incredibly beautiful girl. Or more than one.
So during his time in New Zealand, he'd be around Obsidian and Brightstone. He'd meet mostly witches and wizards. I just need a couple of girls who either attend Hogwarts, or hope to attend the school and make him think, wizarding school, fun. Since all the girls in his school in San Diego remind him of his girlfriend. The relationship itself would be odd, he'd think, wow she's hot. And that would be his main reasoning for wanting to transfer. If he does manage it, he'll really only talk to her. And it wouldn't even matter if she had a boyfriend. Or was interested in someone else. He'd befriend her, but really just want to be with her. If he'd then actually want to stay with her would be a different matter altogether and one decided at a later date. Again this wouldn't exactly be a final, it really doesn't have to be.
So, the girl, right it would be good if she was veela, but not necessary. She'd have to be around his age, so, fourth years, ones heading into fifth year. He doesn't really know about the houses system so he wouldn't care about that. She should be confident maybe a little shy at first, used to getting her own way,but friendly and kind. He'd always be loyal to her, but if she isn't that's okay. Can make things interesting.
If you want to find out more about Tessin, just look at his Development.
Oh, and I have a number of family members for Tessin up for grabs, so if you would be interested then PM for the list of his family members and I will give you a little bit on each as well.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and hopefully suggesting stuff for me.

Emzies :emzies:

I have Briar rowan, a fifth year lion prefect who may be quite good for elijah. she also isn't very good in class she tends to spend most of her time in the grounds, ether practicing quidditch (as that is what she wants to do as a career), just generally exploring and helping younger students.
she is rather loud and outgoing so she may intimidate him a little. she is pretty good at spell work but nothing written.
people may call her pretty but she doesn't think of herself as such, she probably spends less time thinking about her looks than a typical boy. a slow relationship would be good for her, as she has a tendency to run into things head long.
I am pretty sure you have seen her around so i wont go into any more details here

Hey Emzies emzies Emzies emzies! :hug:

I have some characters to offer, both for Elijah and Tessin. ^_^

Sui Chin Ying
Well, I think the two (Elijah and Sui Chin) already became friends and started to
RP for a while though it wasn't finished.
Also we had a short talk about the having a crush to more
of a relationship thing for the two?
Anyways, Sui Chin here is really a sweet girl, she loves
to sing and play the piano.Here passion is songwriting and same goes with writing,
at the moment she's a Hogwarts Monthly Journalist. She's a 3/4 Chinese and 1/4 Korean,
though obviously she's Chinese. She's really friendly and is optimistic.
If you want a bubbly, sweet girl then here is Sui Chin for you.
Feel free to ask for more details about her.

Milena La Fleur
Now if you want a I-hate-you-you-hate-me-relationship then
I could offer you Milena for Elihaj here. She's in Slytherin, She's French
and loves Quidditch,Milena is the Seeker for the team. She's more of a numb
and silent type.She could feel auras upon meeting a stranger, is private and likes to be alone.
Though deep inside she's struggling and wants to have many friends. Being the
Co-Leader of the Dark-Elites makes her a bit of a terror/ bully. Though she's
really interesting and nice once you get to know here. She's also musically gifted,
as Milena plays the guitar and sings.

Mizelea Brooks
I think you know Mizzy here. Mizelea is a really uber sweet girl, bubby, smart and very friendly.
She loves to wander around Europe most of the time to shop, she loves clothes.
Though don't let her attitude fool you, she's really smart and keeps her grades high.
Fourth Year Beauxbaton Student and one of the Team Captain's of Quidditch.
I can offer her for Tessin. Do throw your ideas! I'm open for anything.

Cosette Mayfair
Now it you'd like a Hufflepuff too, I could offer Cosette here.
Fourth Year Hufflepuff, she's really shy though friendly at times.
Somehow she's a bit moody, and like to be outside of the castle.
Cosette plays the flute and sketching unusual thing, except for nature
is her passion. Cosette is one of the Mayfair Triplets and she's born with
golden eyes. There's more to tell, but I'd love to hear your feedback.

I'm open for any ideas, so take your time! :wub:

- -Mintzy​
<i>
</i>

Elijah and Nora: Alright so this is my Hufflepuff fourth year. She started here in her first year and then was transferred to Durmstrang by her parents because they found that her marks were not good enough and while she was there it seems that she was scared straight. She has now returned after three years of begging but because she doesn't want to make it back to Durmstrang she is really into her schooling. But that isn't all of her personality. Nora is pretty much the girl you described in the girl you are looking for so I am offering her up because she has always been a little too confident and she knows what she wants and since Durmstrang she has learnt that as long as she reaches her goal the means is justified. With this in mind, she is still a Hufflepuff so she is kind and just tends to manipulate people into thinking that they want to do what she makes them so her controlling isn't too awful. If you look at her account now she doesn't have graphics but she prides herself on her looks as well so she will be pretty I just don't know which playby I will be using right now. Sorry. Let me know what you think of this. ^_^

camilla-belle.jpg

Okay so I have Faxen Lowart here.

She is a fourth year Gryffindor. She is also very into music. Faxen was taught piano beginning at age four and is very skilled with it. She started guitar lessons at age 9. Faxen also has a beautiful soprano voice. She too wants to be in the music business when she gets out of hogwarts. Most likely an entertainer.

Faxi is mixed blood. Her mum was a witch and her father a muggle. Her whole family is very outdoorsy, or was before her father passed away. She has always been a bit of a spitfire. She often says things before thinking them through. Faxen has no fears which often results in injury. She loves to have fun and can often be hard to handle. Faxi does take school seriously. She really wants to become a prefect so she always goes to lessons and studies.

I think that Faxen and Elijah would work out the way you see it in your head. It would be easy for her to offend him and she has a bit of a temper. She's never really had any relationship so she would definitely be a bit weary of this one at first. There's more information in her bio. Just let me know what you think ;)

These are all amazing suggestions, I can't believe I have to pick one. Well one for each.
But, for now, I'll focus on Elijah for now.

Mia! :hug: I think Elijah and Briar would be better as friends. Rather than anything more than that. So I thank you for the suggestion but I don't think it would work.

Alexis! :hug: I like the sound of her, the PB thing doesn't bother me at all. But I think that would be a good combo, the two of them, since they share a house, but he's very relaxed and she spent time a durmstrang, which would probably make him think she was a death eater or something. He probably wouldn't like that she prides herself on looks, but we they became friends would always be the one to say she looks amazing, before playfully calling her self-centered. I think they could get along well, she sounds like what I'm looking for.What do you think? Shall we RP to test the water, make sure they have the right chemistry?

Kait! :hug: I think she would also be a good combo with Elijah, which is why, I say like for Alexis that we should test it out first to see if it actually works. I think he'd enjoy the fact she was very into her classes, and probably tell her she doesn't need to try as hard to be a prefect. He'd probably for the next few months be kind of in a depressed-ish state so, he would not be able to handle her if she's trying to have fun and such. So he probably wouldn't like her at all to begin with, but would run into her a lot considering the other girl was a Gryffindor. So, yeah, What do you think? Want to test it out?

MINTZY! :hug: Hadn't forgotten about you. I think it would be fun to have a Cosette/Tessin thing. He would be very interested in her because of the fact she's one of three and the golden eyes. He'd be interested in a girl like that, considering that he doesn't know any girls with gold eyes and she looks the complete opposite from his now ex-girlfriend. And the fact she has siblings, he doesn't have twins but he has a few brothers, the youngest sibling. He'd enjoy the friendship and probably chase after her as well. I think it could really work. Obviously it might be a little difficult to have a topic started and finished before the end of the "holidays", So if you're interested in them, say, and I can PM you details of a sort of plan I have in my head.

Thanks for all your suggestions, and While I think Elijah doesn't need anyone else, I'm still looking for a few other people for Tessin. One girl probably isn't enough to persuade him to move, he'd just eventually settle with one girl.
So, I still need a few more girls for Tessin.

Sure thing :D I think that they would be a good match so I'm definitely up for testing the waters. Either way they can still be friends.

Would you like me to start an rp? I have time and no other rps to respond to right now.

Elijah and Nora: Nora would be quick to tell him that the only class she didn't do well in was Dark Arts and that she is not a Death Eater at all. I think she would end up having a crush on him once they become friends so even if you choose Faxen, Nora would still like him. And sure,would you mind starting though? I have a few topics I need to start/I am watching Doctor Who for the next few hours.

Kait! - I actually have a topic with Elijah that no one posted in, and since it's in the Arts club it would be a more likely place for them to meet. So Here it is

Alexis! - Sounds good. And I can start it up soon-ish and PM it to you. No later than tomorrow night. (My time)

Thanks again to the two of you.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back