I'm Just A Little Lonely.

Aimee smiled at the news that Jace's friend's house wasn't too far away, she wanted to walk with Jace but she also didn't want to be late. Her father would be furious if she was. "Great!" she said enthusiastically glad to have the chance to walk with him. "I don' think we'll need to worry, I can run pretty fast." she winked at Jace and did a few stretches to prove to her point. "I'm not worried." Aimee laughed, truthfully she wasn't at all worried, she was sure Demetrius would understand eventually, besides it was him that encouraged her to get out and make friends. He couldn't very well back down on it now.

Aimee gasped in mock hurt, and clutched her chest, "I am not!" she supressed a giggle that was about to erupt. It seemed that Jace was ticklish. She inwardly debated whether or not to tickle him again but thought better of it, besides they had to walk. "Miss Aimee Darkhart doesn't agree." the blond said with a grin, telling him her name in return for hers. Aimee blushed and turned to walk in the other direction, "Of course it is, I was just testing you." she said pale cheeks now a flaming crimson. She didn't want the situation to get awkward again so she quickly changed the subject, "Okay, here's a question, what is your favourite colour?" she asked, starting an unspoken game of questions.

Jace laughed and shook his head, rolling his blue eyes. "I'm sure you are fast, but I bet I'm faster." He teased, he liked to tease people, but only in a playful way, he wasn't a mean person by nature. He really liked walking, it was always nice to be out and about on a fine day such as this, with a just, if not more, fine girl like Aimee. He smiled to himself and ran his hand through his hair and sighed slightly, his thoughts were running away from him, again. It often happened, he often went into la-la land, it was crazy, and sometimes got him into trouble, because occasionally he would trip over or walk into something, or even mutter to himself, which was always just a little awkward, but it would be more awkward if it happened infront of Aimee, especially Aimee.

He shook his head stubbornly. "You are, you are a horrible person." He said, shaking his head in mock horror. "You're just so horrible..." He added, poking his tougne out at her playfully, he was enjoying his time with Aimee, if she didn't have to go somewhere after this, he would have happily blown Speed off so he could spend more time with her, Speed would understand, and if he didn't... he'd get over it, though he could be pretty dramatic. "Darkhart?" He questioned, it was a rather curious last name, sounded pretty cool. "That sounds awesome." He said, laughing slightly. Her question made him think, he didn't really have a favourite colour, not really, he liked them all, they were all nice colours in their own right... but he deicded that he would chose blue, that was the colour he wore the most, so it could be counted his favourite he guessed. "I guess it would be blue, what about you?" He asked, leading Aimee down a right turnoff to a more suburbia area.

Couldn't be bothered bolding it :r

Aimee giggled running her hand through her hair, absent-mindedly running her finger over the scar on the right side of her head, she froze for a split second before grinning, hoping that Jace hadn't noticed, she didn't really want to have to explain, "No, I bet I am." she said teasing him straight back. She often out ran the boys at her old school but she wasn't going to race Jace. That would be a complete waste of the precious little time they had together, and if they raced they wouldn't get to spend the time talking, and finding out more about each other, and Aimee was curious. A trait that usually got her into sticky situations. "I would say we race but I don't want to beat you." she laughed winking at him to assure him that she was in fact joking.

The blond shook her head stubbornly, "I am not horrible, you're the horrible one!" she cried in pretend outrage, that was entirely ruined by the playful sparkle in her eyes. She could never be mad, especially at someone like Jace. It was too hard to stay mad at him even if he was only teasing. Aimee rolled her eyes at her last name,"Technically that was my adoptive parents last name, but since finding my father I should really get around to changing it. The only problem is it's so long." she sighed, "I should be Aimee Van Laar Veth." she didn't like Van Laar Veth as much as Darkhart, both of them were just painful reminders, the first the fact that her father had abandoned her before she was even born the latter that she had been adopted by a family in which their daughter was a nightmare who had made her life a living hell. Aimee thought for a moment, her favourite colour had changed a lot over the last few years but her current favourite was red by far, "Mine's red." she said following him into the suburban area, catching up with him she slipped her arm under Jace's so their arms were linked. Aimee smiled, "What about favourite food?" she asked.

Lazy lazy, haha no I'm kidding :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back