Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After two years, it felt weird to be back in the school of Hogwarts New Zealand. Everything about his place brought back memories. Her mother was better now, but her brother was still dead. Quidditch caused his accident, but she felt no hatred to it. Everything had its risks, but it almost killed her mother too. Lucien needed some support but with Runa now, he would be okay. So, the Gryffindor sent a very special note to the Ravenclaw house, using one of her relatives, asking for the prefect Tholomyes Fontaine up to the Owlery, asking for a letter over what happened over the break. But, she didn't want to tell him that she had returned after all. Emma wanted that to be a surprise. Over the past couple of years, her energy had descended, and her affections toward the Ravenclaw only deepened to something much more serious. Emma needed to see him, because she was going to be able to spend her time with him now. Emma smiled to herself, mentally thinking of the reaction that the Ravenclaw prefect would have when he saw her again. She hated Durmstrang with all of her being, because of the reason why she was sent there. It did not change her views at all, despite the family hoping it would have done so. Emma traced the edge of the window with her fingers, with her Pygmy owl on her shoulder, perched and ready for flight. Emma looked out to see the gorgeous sunset, her heart filling with warmth. New Zealand was so much better than Durmstrang.

Tholomyes was surprised to a receive a note asking him to go to the owlery, the writing was familiar but he doubted it was who his mind said it was. He wasn't sure whether or not to go, persuaded it had to be something sinister, something bad was bound to happen, since nothing good ever really happened to the prefect. Only the fact he was a prefect and now a co-captain of the quidditch team. The boy nervous ran a hand through his hair before deciding to go, take the risk! He didn't like it but he wanted to. The teen brush his hands against his trousers, the fingers dotted with various colours of paint, from the most recent attempt at a painting. He ran a hand through his hair and then went out the dorm room. He walked through the halls and then up the few steps to the owlery. he was at the very least glad that this adventure would take him to somewhere close by. Somewhere he didn't need to ran far if this was something bad. He opened the door and spotted a girl in the room with familiar blonde hair. Theo hadn't seen her in so long, she wasn't at this school anymore, she was at durmstrang. Why would he be seeing her here again? It couldn't be her. it had been so long since she'd actually seen her but that familiar blonde hair on a person that was much taller than he remembered. He frowned slightly, was this some ghost? "Emma?" he said tentatively, his voice almost untrusting of what was being presented in front of him. This couldn't actually be her could it?

Emma turned around as she heard someone, her owl giving her a hoot if discomfort as it felt the force of her movement. She muttered a quick apology in French before she tucked a strand of blond hair behind her ear. She gave a weak smile as she took in his appearance. He was much older now, and very handsome. Enough to make any female swoon over him. Emma breathed out, "Theo..." He wasn't smiling, but she couldn't see if he was mad or anything. Maybe in just a state of disbelief. The Gryffindor quickly made her way to the prefect, throwing her arms around him and bringing him into a tight hug. "Oh Theo, I missed you so much! I just had to beg to come back because I was so miserable there! Everyone was so uptight and the prejudice made me sick!" Emma couldn't stop the tears from flowing as her emotions just overwhelmed her. She was finally able to just let go and let her feelings out. Emma did not want to let Theo go, because the whole time at Durmstrang, she ached because she missed him so much. It was hard pretending that she didn't feel anything because that was how she had to make herself feel without crying every single night.

The prefect couldn't believe that he was actually seeing Emma Snow, she was before him once more. The boy's face broke into a smile and he opened his arms as she threw her arms around him. He returned the hug as tightly, holding her close and lifting her off her feet. He couldn't believe how much time had passed, it hadn't been that long but it felt like far longer. He listened to what she said, but he was just so happy to see her, he didn't care why she was back, just happy that she was back. She was once again at Hogwarts, where they could pick up where they'd left off. He placed her back on the ground as she began to cry and one of his hands moved to the back of her head, "I missed you too Emma," he said, "So much," he spoke softly smiling into the words, he didn't want to bring up her brother, he didn't want to say anything he just wanted to hold her close. He was so happy to have her back, "Hogwarts hasn't been the same without you," he added, "But I am so glad that you are back, I thought I'd have to wait until we both graduated before I could see you again," He would hold her until she was ready to pull away. He had so many questions, but for now he knew to just bask in the comfort of having her with him.

Her crying slowly stopped as she felt cradled and appreciated under the touch of the Ravenclaw. How she dreamed of this, and of being herself rather than a shell. After all, her brother did die, and she was pulled away because she was becoming too sympathetic. It seemed like her mother wanted her to enjoy her time though, so that was one of the reasons why she was allowed back. Only to fling herself in the arms of a prefect that would have him killed if she were to try to bring him into the family. She'd gladly leave her family for him if that were the case. Emma did not want to pull away from Theo, but she had to, only a fraction. She had to wipe her eyes free of the tears. She smiled up at him, and couldn't wait to spend the rest of her time here. "I'm glad I get to graduate with you. I bet you will become Head Boy one day." Emma made sure that her eyes were dry. "I don't know how my mother caved exactly, but after Jean, I guess she wants her children to be happy. Time is so short."

Tholomyes could hardly believe his eyes, like it was some sick fantasy that would crash down around him. The teen couldn't take his eyes off her, they'd get to graduate together, they'd get to spend time together, they would do everything he had ever dreamed of doing. Theo shook his head, "Oh no, no head boy for me, that's too much work, I'd rather just spend all of the next two years with you," the boy told her honestly. He had no desire to be head boy, he had no ambition towards it. He was far happier spending time with people he cared about, doing some homework but not a lot of it, and focusing on his art. He wanted nothing more than that. His expression saddened at the mention of her brother, "I was so sorry when I heard, all I wanted to know was if you were okay," he told her, glad that it had led to her coming back, but saddened that it had to be that, "There is so much I must show you, come on, there are such beautiful flowers in the gardens," he didn't want to waste time with her, he just wanted to show her hogwarts again, share in the new found beauty of it. Being with her was the best thing that could happen, but he could show her all the bits she'd missed and catch her up on all that had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back