Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Homoflexible
Wand
Knotted 18 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It was 5 in the afternoon and Stephanie was in the car with her father and brother, but this time she was in the front seat, the drivers seat. Steph felt the power of the car motor and the excitment welling up inside her stomach as she got ready to pull out of the driveway, that led to their three bedroom house, and unto the road, the road with other cars, other people, in other words obsticals. She was going out for yet another driving lesson, but this was the first time she had not been with a professional instructor. Her father had insisted that she get in as many hours with a professional as possible. Steph had decided last year that she was going to get her licence in Australia, mostly because it was easier, she knew the rules better and she was sure Austiin and Cameron would have been hesitant to let her drive. Especially after what had happened with Speed. So for now, she was staying with her parents, atleast until she decided she wanted to leave again.

"Okay, so just ease out, be very careful, remember this road is hell." Her father said as she put the car into reverse and looked into the mirror. It wasn't like she hadn't heard it all before, but she knew her dad was just covering all the bases. Considering she had been with an instructor for about twenty hours of driving, not all of it was actually on the road driving, he liked to take her to little dirt roads and things to get her use to the feel of it. Seeing as the car was a manual and all. "Yeah dad, I know." Steph continued to back out and laughed slightly as she watched Speed pulling faces at her in the mirror. "Oh my god! Do you want me to crash and kill us all?" Her father was already nervous, she was sure her outburst did not help in the slightest. "Sorry Dad."
OOCOut of Character:
You can totally just make up a story for what happened with Speed.

Speed sat bored in the back of the car, he was slightly scared that he was in the car, while his big sister was driving, he had never been in the car when his sister drove, so he was very intimidated and the fact that his father kept looking at him like he was some sort of monster didn't help much. Speeds father had learnt of his driving skills, from Cameron and Austiin, who straight after he drove the car over a fire hydrant, then crashed it into a lake, he gotten on the phone and warned his father about his driving, as Austiin said 'He drives like a blind man that wants to die and take whoever is in the car with him!', Cameron's description wasn't much better, 'He drives like he has no brakes! No training! and no reason to live!'

So now Speed was stuck in the back, until his father, who Speed knew was trying his best to stay calm about this fact, had to finish Stephs lesson and teach Speed how to drive too, since Cameron and Austiin had outright refused, Austiin had just gotten Cameron's car fixed and was not going to allow Speed to drive it, or touch it, ever again.

Speed didn't realise how much he had missed his father and mother until he saw them waiting at the airport, he started getting tears in his eyes when he saw them. But that had all passed and now he was missing Austiin, Cameron, Tommy and Abby.

Since Speed was so boredhe decided to pull faces, very funny faces, just to annoy his sister, this just made his father more nervous then he already was, his father gave him a stern glare and Speed looked at his bright green belt apologetically. "Sorry dad..." He muttered. When Stephanie backed out of the driveway, it was a rather smooth exit, nothing like Speed's traumatic, bumpy and utterly frightening exit, Cameron was holding onto the dashboard, while Austiin was screaming for his life. "That was really good!" He praised. "I think I should try, drive back up!"

OOCOut of Character:
Love the story btw
Steph raised an eyebrow as Speed made it clear he wanted to try. She shook her head to save her father from having to say it. "No! I'm driving. You will just have to wait until my hour is up." She glared at him in the mirror. This was her moment to impress her father with her awesome drving skills. She had gotten alot of praise from her instuctor back in New Zealand, and then again when she was here. They had both been impressed with her level of maturity and risk assessment whilst driving. Steph looked at her father who had relaxed alittle whilst she was on the road. He had already told her where he wanted her to drive, so she had no need to rely on any directions. She knew this place like the back of her hand. Though she missed New Zealand, and was sure she knew it better. She sighed at the memories and pushed the button to the cd player. She wanted to lighten the tension alittle with some music. However to her bad luck, the song that was on was about crashing on the highway and never getting rescued, so she quickly turned it off again, giving her father a sheepish smile. Oops, that was probably not the best choice in music for this situation, she thought.

After another five minutes or so, Steph felt confident in her rythem to be able to speak whole setences and not get distracted. Though she was sure Speed would have something to do to try and take her mind off the task at hand. "So, what's in the bag dad?" She asked as she looked at it quickly before returning her attention to the road. He had been very insistant on not leaving until that bag was safely in the car with them. It was like it was the most important thing in the world to him. "You know, you can trust me," she said "Im not like Spencey, I actually pay attention." She said as she looked at her brother in the mirror. She was still angry at him for being unable to drive properly, crashing their Uncle's car, and thusly making it impossible for her to ever be able to drive it. He had wanted to go first, ensuring that he would be capable of handling the sharp turns and faster speeds. Well look how that went.

"You know, I still can't believe what you did to that car... Uncle Cam was positively dying, and the look on Austiin's face..." She was never going to forgive him. Nope, not ever.

Speed frowned, he just wanted to reverse out of the driveway, what damage could he possibly do? He would be careful of his mother's garden and he would make sure he didn't run over the neighbours cat... again, and he could plainly see where Mrs Forton was this time, there would be no chance of him accidently running her over too... again, and he was in a car this time as well, not on a bicycle, he had much more control of a car than he did when he rode his bike everywhere... most likely. Stephanie was just being greedy and wanted to show off her driving skills, so what if she got a lot of praise from her instructers, when Speed got hundreds of speeding tickets and warnings of dangerous behaviour from police and his instructer, until the man quit his job, proclaiming that he was not paid enough to sit in the car whislt Speed was behind the wheel...

Speed smirked slightly when Stephanie turned on some music and a song about crashing on the highway and never getting rescued came on, Speed thought it to be a funny coincedence, considering he would be the one driving on the highway about half an hour from their house, something he was sure his father was very aware of, seeing that all colour in his face had disappeared faster than light circled the globe, in fact, Speed was sure he had seen steelier nerves in a cat that was stuck in the middle of a Formula One race track.

Ashton stole a quick glance at the bag in his lap, to him, it was life, the only thing that would protect him and his daughter for when his son when he got behind the wheel, for in the bag, were helmets, big, strong, magiced bulletproof, helmets. "Nothing, sweetie, just keep driving like this and I will take you shopping tomorrow," he promised, then looked sternly at his son, who was busy pulling silly faces at his sister. "And Speed Spencer Sage Stark, stop pulling those ridiculous faces at your sister!"

Speed frowned and glared at Stephanie. "It wasn't my fault, Austiin and Cameron were screaming in my ear, it was impossible to concentrate." He insisted. "Besides, I think the new car Cameron has now is much better, a far better colour if you ask me, I did them both a favour."

"Speed."

Speed looked at his belt again when his father glared at him warningly and pulled on his seat belt boredly, he couldn't do anything except breathe, and that turned out to be very annoying, perhaps if he stopped breathing, his father would stop yelling at him? And that was to surely annoy his sister when his face started to turn blue, it was settled, Speed was going to test how long he could how his breath, and how long it would take his family to notice. "Oooommn," He intook a large breath quietly and waited.

Steph smiled as she drove smootly to the destination she had been given. The residential end of Parkermore Road. It was about half an hour away, that was if she continued at this speed of around sixty kilometres. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to concentrate for very long. Not if Speed kept playing up in the back like he so often was. Though she did like the idea of her dad taking her shopping if she did well. However it made her think about all the fun shopping trips she and Speed had had with Austiin, Cam and Abby. It kind of made her really sad actually. She sighed and shook her hair out of her face. "Sure Dad, sounds like fun." She answered as she turned the wheel to turn down the next street. It was something she enjoyed, but she wondered if it would be the same as shopping with shoppermaniacs. She doubted it.

Steph glared at Speed as she looked like he was about to say something. "I swear to god! You open that mouth and I will shut it for you." She had failed to notice her brother refusing to breath. She was not usually oblivious to him, but now...

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry dismal, i know.

Speed couldnt help but be jealous of his sister getting a shopping spree after this, Speed loved shopping and his dad hadn't offered it to him! Though Speed vaugely knew why, because in all honesty, his dad didnt think he had it in him to drive. "Can I go shopping too?" He asked quickly, ignoring Stephanie's awesome driving skills.

Speed frowned. No-one was looking at him, no-one was talking to him and no-one was noticing that he was slowly dying in the back of the car, in fact Steph and his dad had both glared at him and told him off, though Steph thought he was going to say something, but his dad told to stop turning blue! Was he an idiot? Why would Speed, his only son, turn blue? Perhaps... because he wasnt breathing maybe?

Speed couldn't help but begin breathing again when his dad slapped his knee and told him to stop being stupid, he had gotten a bruise there and he was sworn to keep it a bruise and not get it healed, so he had to cry out in pain, maybe you should stop ignoring Speed then, if he is so worried about his sons health, he should talk to him, or atleast forget his silly little fears about Speed driving his beloved car in public, where people could possibly be hurt.

Steph rolled her eyes at her twin. She could see him in the mirror, he was being an idiot. "Speed, seriously, if you can't be normal for like, two minutes I am going to pull over, drag you out of the car and throw you into the middle of the road where you can get smooshed by passing traffic." She said as she glared at him. All his tom-foolery was really beginning to get on her nerves. "I mean it..." She warned. Normally the siblings got along well, but lately he had been annoying the golly out of her and she didn't know why.

"Dad, do you want me to just let him drive, just to get it out of the way?" She asked as she looked at her dad out of he corner of her eye. His eyes went wide, but he was seriuosly considering it. She could tell by the way his head turned to the side. Speed had the same tell. "Well, I guess if it will shut him up for a while, maybe we should." He said, indicating for Steph to pull over.

As she got out of the car, she could just tell that this was not going to end well. She could only hope that their magic, if needed, would safe them.

Speed gasped in shock at his sisters words, she was being so mean to him, it was horrible. "Stephanie Sienna Stark, you are a horrible person!" He cried in shock. He was sure she wouldn't really throw him in front of a car, she loved him, surely, he was her baby brother, her twin baby brother, they shared a womb for God's sake, and a room at their uncle's and they used to share food, though they hadn't shared food in a long time, their tasted changed, now Speed enjoyed much more exotic foods and barely ate 'rubbish' though this was partially Austin's doing.

Speed squeaked with excitement when Stephanie pulled over, he leapt out of the car and jumped into tthe front and settled in, he grabbed the wheel and waited for his sister to sit and for his father to get in the car, for some strange reason, he was pacing around the car, muttering something. Speed frowned when he realized that his father was mmuttering spells, protective spells to hopefully save the car from Speeds driving. "Dad!" Speed screamed. "I wont kill you, jut get in the car and watch how good I am!"

Speed frowned when his ffather pulled out two helmets, he put one on his own head and gave one to Stephanie, Speed huffed with annoyence, but his father simply shrugged. "Cameron." His father said simply.
This didn't make Speed very happy, his uncle had tarnished his reputation, from now on his family would know him as the boy who couldn't drive, it felt horrible. Speed turned on the ignition and pulled into the road, forgetting to indicate and to ccheck for incoming traffic, but it went smoothly, at that particular time, there were no cars coming, a stroke of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back