Im floooooooaaaaatiiing

Luna Gray

Luna floated around the castle, not really knowing what to do. She supposed she could stay where she was and wait for someone to come along. She floated up to the seventh floor and drifted around the corridor.

((LOL, Love the title =)) :p ))

Patricia had made her way up to the seventh floor. She had went looking for the Room of Requirements after reading it in one of her books.

Upon reaching the seventh floor she saw a wisp of light in the corner of the corridor, she decided to go over and she what it was,

When she got closer she realised that it was a ghost, not having talked to any since her arrival at Hogwarts and very intrigued as to see what it would be like to talk to one she said, "Hello there. How are you. My name is Patricia Rogers. Whats yours?"

Luna looked at the girl. "Oh hello Patricia, I'm Luna." she said. "I'm good, how about you?" she asked, floating up to the celing.

"Hi Luna" Patricia said smiling, fighting the urge to hold out her hand to Luna

"Oh, I'm fine, very bored. I was actually looking for the Room of Requirements. Any ideas?"

"Never heard of it..." Luna said. "So.... are you a first year?" she asked curiously.

(it closing so students can't go in it anymore *gasp*)

((I know but Patricia doesn't know that :p ))

"Ah well. Doesn't matter. I only did it on a whim." Patricia said shrugging her shoulders

"Yeah I am a first year. Hufflepuff to be precise."

"Hufflepuff, cool." she said. "Have you learnt any spells yet?" Luna asked. Luna grinned "Whims are always a good reason to do things."

"Yeah I have learned quite a few spells, four in Defence Against the Dark Arts and two in Transfiguration. I think there could be more or less. Anyway there are too many to remember." Patricia said with a confused look on her face, trying to remember all the spells she learned.

"I love whims, they are so much fun." Patricia said with a happy look on her face.

"So what brings you to Hogwarts?" Patricia said, interested.

"Man, it sucks not being able to do spells anymore!" Luna sighed, and floated down beside Patricia.

She smiled. "Totally! Whims are fun." she said happily.
"Well, I died on the grounds somehow... dunno how though..." Luna said, frowning, trying to remember her death.

"Well as I've said, I've only learned a few spells, but I am excited in learning a few more."

"Wow, really? So you were a student here?"

"Yeah, two years ago I was a student here." Luna said. "I was in my 3rd year." she added.

"Oh my." Patricia said in responce to what Luna just said.

"And you can't recall anything?" Patricia said, unsure as to how that could be possible.

"Oh my!" Patricia simply stated. I'm afraid of death but not remembering anything as a ghost would be offal.

"So what house were you in?"

Luna smiled. "Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure." she recited. "I was a Ravenclaw." she said happily.
"Death... I wonder what it would be like... Still, being a ghost is kinda fun!" she giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back