I'm Back!!!

Alyce Ellison

OOC First Name
Annie
Okay so just like Cole I have been neglecting my characters because my real life just became to much to handle them all. So I am going to get rid of some characters as well. I wish I could keep them but it's just to much, and they've been inactive so long it would be hard to start up again. So with that said I'm back and don't plan on leaving again. :)

So as for the characters I'm letting go this is where they "went",

Alexander Remington and Alexia Mason:
Alex after being left at the alter by his fiancee he decided that he would go back to Germany. He wanted to die, but figured he couldn't do that to his sister, so instead he took her back with him to Germany and took up his forgotten life of crime.

Alfie Tyler:
After saying his goodbyes to Izumi he tried to go on as normal. It was hard but he was doing okay with the loss. Then his brother insisted on a move so he had no choice but to go. He started to attend a normal school and focus on not being expelled (Again).

Kayden Hayashi:
After getting into a bad fight, her parents finally but her into a correction center. She didn't like it but was glad to get the much needed attention from her parents, she finished the program and went home. It turned out her family had missed her more than she imagined so she decided to stay with them. She started school in Japan and made new friends, not that she had many to begin with.

Casper Forssell:
Casper was sick of New Zealand and decided he was going to start a different school again. His parents didn't really care and sent him to a new fancy school, where he soon was accepted into the popular crowd. He liked this school and figured he might just stay a while.

So that's how that went. I'll probably make a character or two. So be on the lookout for when I make them. Thanks everyone it's good to be back!

~Annie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back