I'm back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawny Lao

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
I brought Tawny back, and frankly don't know what to do with her, I mean, I have this big plot in mind for her small wedding, but don't even know where to start, especially since she isn't near old enough to have found someone!

Tawny is a sweet, part-goblin, Hogwarts Scotland graduate. She just recently got back to New Zealand to spend time with her family, before she goes off to get a job. She aspires to be a dancer, and is very artistic in that way. She loves music with all her heart, and is slightly shy. That's all I've really got figured out about her.

I have her final planned out, but I need someone to help her get there. See, I have this scheme, where she's heart broken and all that stuff that happens when you and your best friend will never be because he's playing for the other team, but, tries to move on. She finds this nice guy and they date for a while, then he pops the question. They're all happy, but he wont let her invite Neiko. So she tells him nicely, but he sneaks in and tells her that he loves her and to marry him. She leaves this unnamed boy at the alter, and such. Kinda romantic, unless you're unnamed guy, right?

So i need unnamed prince charming to come around. If you are interested, let me know! We'll date as long as your character needs to so that they can pop the question, and then we'll let him have a broken heart =)

Also, if you're interested in a final for your character look for Galaxy Sith, she's wonderful.

I could provide my ex durmstang Ashton
He's kidas half brother
He's in active at the moment and god damned sexy
Kida can provide dome younger protective sister drama if need be
And he's open for a good heartbreak

A REPLY!
I wish I had a cookie to give you.
Yeah, once you bring him back, PM me, and I'll work out the entire plot with you =)

I'm back home on Tuesday
Then I'll have the whole week off
But I'll try to get him active again so we can pm while I'm away

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back