Annalie Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
</SIZE>
Okay so now that I have finally made my reappearance I guess I should actually do some rping. Maybe. Anyway, I'm not entirely active at the moment so I'm only bringing back a few characters. Namely Annalie and Ryder Straton I will resurrect other characters on request but I don't want to overload myself too much. Shall we get down to it? yes, good.</COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_lseidx6bby1r03tjxo1_500.gif

Annalie Gelinda Darkhart
<SIZE size="50">

Annalie is undergoing a bit of a revamp, nearing 20 she has a new play by (rather she will when I get the graphics.) Despite being older she is not anymore mature than she was when she was expelled. She still thinks the world revolves around her. She's still a first class cow who will do anything to get her own way and doesn't matter how many people she hurts to get to where she wants. Since leaving (er, being kicked out) of school nothing much has happened with her. She has been kicked out of home so she's kinda not doing anything at the moment. So basically she needs any kinds of plots. I love rping her, especially her cruel side so yeah let me know.
tumblr_mc0r7ibxnD1r3empdo1_500.png

Ryder Mason Straton
<FONT font="verdana"><COLOR color="#000">

Ryder here is a fourteen year old cutie pie (I think so anyway) he is a rather loud and out going kid. He is really camp - most noticeably Miah. He easily makes friends but sometimes his over exuberance can annoy people a lot. He is a muggle born who loves sports, his family and running around like a loon. He basically loves to have fun. So basically for him I want friends, some enemies/people he annoys due to his enthusiasm.

PM me or reply here if you are interested or you want to rp with my million other characters.
Sorry I didn't write more, getting tired xD

Thanks in advance <3

Hey mel. Welcome back.
I could offer alyce brow. As a friend fr annaleie. She is 21 (I think, or was it 22) she is pretty wild. Works in a bar and on her days off likes clubbing and basically having a good time. She grew up in the uk and went to hs however when her parents divorced she went a little wild causing her t be withdrawn from the school and transfered to dermstrang where she completed her education. Now living a bachular life in New Zealand I can offer her as anything from random person who crashes on her couch to enemies.

Hey Fiance. :wub:

So, for Annalie, I was thinking that maybe she could meet up with Tama again, mainly because I love Tama and haven't been able to roleplay her since forever. nothing too much can happen, just a little run in and some glaring, before one of them has to do something productive. xD
Also, I was wondering if Annalie could run into her mother and little (adopted) brother? She hasn't met Tate I don't think. I think it would be interesting for her to meet him and for her to run into her mother again, after how awkward things went for them. for your sake, you can pick to do one or both of these rps, though I'm more excited about her running into her mother again.

and...

Jeremiah needs to see Ryder again so they can hang out again and be cool. They can be doing whatever, for whatever reason. We'll think of something. But as I said above, I am excited at the possibility of Annalie running into her mother again.

Mia!
Annalie isn't really one for making friends although with alcohol in her system (if she was out having a good time or something) she might be a little less cold and a little more friendly, though it would be a little. So I'm thinking rp and see how it goes?

Fiance!
Oh my gosh yes. Annalie needs to run into her mother and Tate, that would be an AMAZING plot to do. Also yes Annalie and Tama need to bump into each other, maybe we can do Annalie+Cashlin+Tate first then Annalie+Tama after? Then we get both.

Ryder+Miah
Yes, yes, yes. I miss Jeremider Straven so I approve greatly of this.

Epic! I agree, I think she should run into her mother and Tate first. When would you like to do this?

I miss them too. Should we do another holiday thing? Your pick. ^_^

Okay, who is starting what and where? xD

Annalie and alyce.
They don't have t be friends, enemies works just as well. Actually I can see enemies working better as I want alyce to be a bit of a tough cookie and she hasn't had chance to do that yet.
But rally it is up to you what you want to do with her.

i dont mind, you can if you want or i will try and get one up. I may be a tad slow this week as i have a bit on but i should be back to normal on sunday. but i will try and get a reply in if i can

Hey Melissa,

I have this guy here. He's one of these characters I've had, developed, did a bio, but never actually RPed much with him, ever. His name is as you can see Tessin, and he's twenty years old.
He's a graduate from Durmstrang, where he attended from 15-18. Before that he was homeschooled, going to a muggle High School in Southern California. After attending Durmstrang, the boy decided that he wanted to be a lawyer, and is now training. Doing Law at the University in Auckland with aspirations of doing a year abroad in an American University. He is at University of Auckland on a scholarship, as he wouldn't be able to go without.
He's a nice kid, a little rash won't always think everything through when he does them. He is the youngest of four, and is used to being overshadowed. But, has broken almost all ties he had with his family. He's a strongly independant person, who is reluctant to take any sh1t from anyone. He looks out for himself first and foremost, but he does care about people. And this is growing, as he leaves the ways of Durmstrang behind, and choses to move forward into becoming a lawyer for both Wizards and Muggles.
He's personality for now is a little sketchy. I don't know what sort of relationship he could have with Annalie. Any sort would suit me fine.
If you can't think of anything that's also fine!

Emzies
:hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back