Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Demi
Wand
Straight 9 inch springy Willow with unicorn hair core
Lucas was absolutely forlorn. Einar was... gone. Not here. Far, far, far, far away. Lucas wasn't his usual gentle smiling self as they gathered on the pitch. "My name is Lucas. I'm chaser and co-captian. This is Hyun. Chaser." He motioned to the boy beside him. "We're the captains. Returning players, you know your places and what to do. Everyone else, tell us what position you're trying out for." Lucas waited for Hyun to talk to the team before kicking off into the air, hanging back so he could observe everyone and see what was going on.

PlayerPosition
Hyun Ong Hae (Co-Captain)Chaser
Lucas Ames (Co-Captain)Chaser
Abigail MartinChaser
Mykaela BlytheBeater
Patrick HughesBeater
Yoo Hyun KiKeeper
Micha KovacSeeker
Available Alternates

ooc: Returning players need to only post an attendance post to retain their position on the team. Alternates will need to try out again. First years need to get permission from either myself or Hyun (Charlie) before posting a try-out. If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me a message! Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Abigail showed up for tryouts early. She was pretty sure they would do well to replace a few people after their humiliating loss, maybe the captains to start with. But she bit her tongue and kept quiet, she didn't want to be kicked off the team. She took to the sky to play during the tryouts, giving any potential keepers something to do.

Lucas was definitely not himself this year. He gave his friend and co-captain a side look as he started off the try-out, chewing on the inside of his cheek somewhat. Not really the most friendly of welcomes you could have that was for sure. "Er, yeah, basically what he said," he added, trying a friendly smile. Hopefully, they could get some new faces and they could come back from the rather devastating loss against Hufflepuff the previous year.

Yoo was glad to be back at school and ready for another semester, he was becoming more used to this school and had to admit it had some good charm to it. He arrived at the pitch with his broom in hand and then flew up into the air to stay in the goals and hopefully prevent the hopeful chasers from scoring.

Micha had taken the loss against Hogwarts badly. He had sulked for a while but thankfully going home and spending the summer with his family had done him some good. But now that he was back at school there had been a part of him that wanted to stay far away from the quidditch pitch and pretend he had never been on the team at all. He arrived at the pith and tried his best to tell that voice inside his head to be quite. He had won against Beauxbatons and he did his best to remember that as he waited for try outs to begin. He kept an eye out for anyone who might be trying out for seeker but he did his best to focus on himself and he even managed to catch the snitch a few times before it was all over and done with.

Jia had decided that since Yoo was on the team, she obviously needed to be as well. She could use the exercise, and the added obligations of being on an organized team might give her the challenge she needed for her schooling. She stood on the field with the others, smiling and tucking her hair behind her ear. "Jia Warren. Trying out for seeker." She shot up into the air with the others and immediately set to work. Her eye for detail came in handy, and she managed to catch the snitch three times through the try-outs. She just hoped it was enough to name her as the alternate. She knew she wouldn't replace the current seeker, but that was fine. Being an alternate seemed like the best place to start.

Felicity's parents had been on her back all Summer about joining more extra-cirriculars at school and, after turning her nose up at the Gobstone's club, Dueling club, Chess club, Quadpot team, and a whole host of other boring options, she'd found herself out here on the Quidditch pitch. She'd never played properly before, be she was a decent flyer and it didn't look that hard. Spending a moment sizing up the other players, her bright nails clacking on the handle of her broom as she mulled it over, Flick settled on trying out for beater. It seemed the most fun and the least pressure, which suited her perfectly.

"Heya! I'm Felicity Sweetwater, and I guess I'll try out for beater," she announced, stepping forward and giving the captains a peppy wave. Attitude was probably half the battle with things like these, no point in being nervous. "Oh, and I can borrow one of your bats? Pretty please? Thank you," she said, smiling brightly as someone hesitantly handed her a bat before kicking into the air. Flick spent a few laps just circling the pitch and watching people play, forgetting for a moment she was supposed to be hitting things and laughing at herself before shooting forward. The bludgers were hard to catch up to, and even harder to hit, but she managed one eventually, raising her arms in triumph as it spiraled away. Now she just had to manage to hit someone with it. It seemed a whole lot easier to wait for the bludgers to fly near the other players rather than hunt them down, and Felicity found great success tailing the other potential players until one got to close and she could knock it into them with an easy hit and delighted yell. It was sweaty work though and Flick tired quickly, touching back down and trying to smooth down her hair before handing the bat back to the other player and giving the captains one last winning smile before heading to change into something less sweaty.

Mykaela was excited to see People who were about to join the team, especially People who were there to try out for a beater. Mykaela had enjoyed her position as One, so once the try outs were on, she gave the Captains a light wave and then mounted her broom. She tried to go easy on newbies even if she was a bit rusty herself, and needed to get back in shape.

OOCOut of Character:
Try outs will be closing tomorrow so make sure to get your posts in! It's your last chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back