I'll take your head off

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai was not in a pleasant mood. This was odd because Ai rarely had a mood at all. Most of the time she seemed like she had gotten her soul sucked out of her. Not far from the truth considering how life at her grandmother's house used to be. Ai had as usual a massive amount of books in her arms. Few of them where for classes. She was looking forward to exams though the classes usually bored her to tears because she already knew what they where talking about. Her grades suffered because of it but Ai didn't seem like she cared much. Ai's face was a frozen mask though. It was just her arctic eyes that seemed to flash with a fury unknown to anyone but herself.

Not that she would say anything to anyone about what was troubling her. It was her affire and if anyone asked they were being met with a fist in the mouth. Ai didn't care for answering questions at the moment. Still Ai walked on hoping to bump into the library somewhere around here. Ai wanted to get into the ristricted section so bad but couldn't quite get around to asking permission. She didn't have an academic reason to be in that section so no teacher would let her in. This among other things pissed her off more.

Kaede's shoes made soft clacks as she walked down the hall. To her it felt like her body was moving in slow motion, and no matter how much she willed herself to move faster, it refused. Sighing, she was on the brink of giving up and throwing everything out the nearest window. She wasn't doing as good in her classes as she hoped she would, and all that did was bring on the stress of whether her parents would accept that or not. Probably not she thought as she turned the corner. They probably wouldn't even care to say hello when she got back, much less talk to her about her grades. She huffed and puffed down the hall as the anger inside her started to bubble up like it did when her parents came to her mind. So what, soon I'll be able to leave...I hope.

Deciding that it was not the time to be so tense, she took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. It would still be a little bit until she had to go see her parents, and that time would be shortened anyways by her visit to Corrie's home. Instantly brightening at the thought, a smile popped up on her cheeks and her usually pale cheeks turned to a light brush of pink.

Her happiness did not bring her hanging head up, and as she turned the corner she ran right into another person very hard. All her books dropped, and she didn't look up as she said in a friendly voice, "Sorry, I didn't mean too run into you.." Her voice trailed off as she met the girl eye to eye. Her friendly facial expression turned blank as she read the girl's facial features. She looked angry. Very angry, and Kaede didn't know what was going to happen.

Ai's books toppled from her hands and she looked at the girl that had bumped into her. She had gotten into the habbit of keeping her nails well filed and sharp even though they where short ever since she found that the people in her common room irratated her. Ai reached her right hand to claw at the hufflepuff girl's face. It had taken longer than usual to come up with the girl's name from the prosser that was the inside of Ai's head but she finally got it.

"Watch where your going next time Kaede you mudblood filth. I don't have the will right now to deal with you as you should be delt with for your impudence." Ai hissed. If anyone knew her growing Bangle cat they would say that Ai was acting just like him right now. Ai couldn't help it. She was angry before, this while bumping into Kaede thing had Ai livid and it showed though her face became icyer than ever. She only wished that Aleyha where here to back her up. She knew that the blond girl would have done somthing worse because Ai had almost been hurt.

Kaede's usually clumsy movements drastically changed as Ai reached out to her face. Dodging it, her usually timid manner changed to one of pure contempt as the girl talked to her like she was a peace of dirt. "What the hell is your problem? It's not like I purposely ran into you. Get that stick out of your arse and quit acting like a baby. Your not hurt, and it's ridiculous how you treat people you know that? And you arn't exactly "pure" either." She put her hands out and did a quoting motion with her fingers when she said pure. Inside she was boiling, but she didn't bother glaring at Ai, it would only make her look dumb. "From what I've heard your only halfblood, and that puts some of that mud in your veins, so quit acting so high and mighty because your not. Sure, go ahead, tell me your going kill me or threaten me with your friends. If you really were so mature and pulled together like you put on, you wouldn't use physical attacks to hurt someone, you would use words."

Kaede clenched her hands at her side to keep herself under control. It took all she had to keep from smacking Ai across the face. She had heard things about Ai, and they weren't all too good either. Despite that fact, Kaede wasn't going to let the larger girl push her around. It may have seemed that Kaede would never even hurt a fly, but if need be, she could do worse. She wasn't trying to put on the tough look, but she wasn't going to let the other girl think she was weak either.

Unclenching her hands, she made eye contact with Ai. "Don't underestimate me because I'm small. I'm not dumb, and I'm not going to fall for your act either." Pausing for a moment, she smiled at Ai in a fake friendly way. "Besides, if you were really as mean as you say, you would have been able to hit me and done much more."

Jarrod was walking towards the towers when he saw something that made him freeze, then smirk and lean against a wall to watch. Ai was in the middle of some argument with the mudblood who interferred in his business with someone else last time. Remembering how when he first met Ai she smashed him across the head with a book. Jarrod smilled a cold emotionless smile. 'Should be interesting' he thought as he watched, hoping for a show.

Ai started to pick up her books while ingnoring Kaede. She was spewing useless infromation as all people like her did. Ai did not have room in her head for what she considered useless information. "I think all that rightose fury your feeling is blocking your ears. I said I don't have the energy to do so and even if I did do you think for one second that I would wast more than the nessery amount of time with you." She said as she put the stack neatly in her hands. It looked a bit too heavy for Ai to carry but Ai seemed to be handaling it with no trouble.

Ai looked at Kaedie as if deciding to move on or not. "Yes I am a Half-Blood and proudly so as it turns out. All the power of a pureblood without the damaging side affects of all the inbreeding." She rattled off as if she where quoting a book. She managed the balance her stack of books in one hand and strightened the clip in her hair that she had noticed on the glare of the window next to them had gone astry. She walked on leaving the air behind her colder than when she gotten there ever even though it was a pretty sunny day.

Ai reached where Jarrod had been standing. She reached up and got a hold of the boy's ear. "Enjoying the show morron?" She said pulling it down to her hight. She didn't mind the boy much but she'd reather take her frustrations out on Jarrod who was a sort of friend to her than Kaede who clearly hated her and would most likely end up fighting her. Ai was not afraid to get into a cat fight but still she didn't want Ravenclaw to fall more behind than it already was.

((Kaede if you stick around I bare no risposeblity for what comes out of Ai's mouth. She's just like that.))

Kaede thought it was funny. Ai really thought she was furious? It was more like she was annoyed of the fact that Ai thought she had a right to actual strike out at her for an accident. She started to laugh at Ai, it actually was funny that she really thought that. "You really think I'm furious? Really? I thought I was only telling you the truth. And look, I didn't start this, your the one who struck out at me. Why don't you think about what your going to say before you say anything." She lightly held her things next to her side, not really worried about what Ai might do to her. It would only make her look bad.

Ai looked at her for a little bit, but Kaede wasn't sure what she was thinking. Maybe she was going to hit her, but it turned out she just started talking about her Half-Blood pride. It was ridiculous really. "I'm just as proud to be a so-called, "mudblood" or whatever you call it. I'd rather be a mudblood than a pureblood, half blood, or mixed blood anyday. At least my mind isn't racked with stupidity and ignorant superiority. You may have thought that some measly little word like mudblood would effect me, but I've heard worse, and that was even before I came here. Your not the only one with a hard past." When she said that, she looked down. For a second, she wished she hadn't said that. Kaede didn't like it when people brought up her issues, but they did, and she had to just live with it and keep going on.

On that note, she went back the way she had come, deciding that her classes weren't the most important thing at that moment. She knew she had said some pretty mean things, and she needed to cool off. She didn't hate Ai, she just found her attitude unbearable, and from what Kaede had heard, no one had ever really stood up for themselves against her. Ai had gone the same way as well, but at that point, Kaede didn't really care. As she passed a boy standing in the hall, she recognized the idiotic smirk that decorated his face. Ai had confronted him, which Kaede actually thought was pretty funny. As she walked by she stopped in her tracks. turning back around, she calmly spoke to him. "You really spend your time watching people argue? That's really pathetic. Why don't you do something worth your time? Because really, it seems that your not really going anywhere." With that, she turned back around and started to head in the direction of the front doors.

Jarrod watched Ai walk away and was almost disapointed. Ai walked right up to him, Jarrod was smirking though his eyes showed no emotion. Then catching him off guard again Ai grabbed his ear and pulled him down to her height "No, actually, you disapointed me Ai" he teased.

As the mudblood walked past him and told him he was pathetic. Jarrod watched her coldly, with Ai still having a firm grip of his ear he called down the hall after the mudblood. "Didnt want to interfere the way some people do mudblood, AND i didnt wanna make you cry again!" he yelled after her, his voice getting louder the further away she moved.

The ignorant boy started to yell back down the hall, thinking that what he said really mattered much. Kaede started to run over what she could do in her mind, she could keep walking or go back. It would be better to keep walking, but her less than better judgement made her turn around and stood at a standstill. She wasn't going to yell, she was going to speak to him calmly. She wasn't going to waste her vocal chords on him. "If you had been there earlier, you would have seen it wasn't interfering. And really? Someone like you making me cry? I can't wait for the day that'll happen. But you know what? I'm really sorry that you feel so bad about yourself that you have to go trying to put others down. All that shows is a weak person and a weak personality. Good day." With that she swiveled back around, and left him hanging there, Ai still clutching his ear. She definetly wasn't going to waste her time on someone who had a superiorty issue, even though they really weren't all that superior.

Ai tilted her head and looked until Kaede left. It was a wonder to her why Kaedie was still talking when Ai had made it clear that she didn't care what came out of her filthy mouth. Ai then pulled on Jarrod's ear more for what he said to her. "Why can't you keep your fat mouth shut for one minute. We where almost rid of the mudblood without having to hear the uselessness that was coming out her mouth." Ai said in her same flat voice. "Do you even realize how much of an idiot you made yourself look like? Are you that patheticly dence that you have to resort to making a Hufflepuff cry where there are much better targets to pick from?" She said the dug her nail into his ear. Ai lead Jarrod down the corredor in the direction of dungions where they could talk alone. She knew that it would be embressing to have someone lead one off by the ear like this. Maybe the humiliation would teach Jarrod not to be so stupid.

Jarrod ignored what the mudblood said and took the scolding from Ai, she had a point. Jarrod rolled his eyes coldly in annoyance as Ai pulled him out of the corridor by his ear.

Aurora came walking up the corridor, and noticed a little conflict going on. "Excuse me!" she shouted. "And where do you think your going? Miss Adlam, could you please remove Mr Passfield from your grasp?" she stated sternly, coming across them near the end of the corridor. "Miss Okinawa, are you ok?" she asked, her voice softer to the girl.

((No one is here any more Professor :) .))

[Ohhhhhh I like the idea of the Professor saying Miss Adlam, could you please remove Mr Passfield from your grasp?" could she say she say Jarrod be pulled out of the corridor and edit the bit about Kaede coz then Ai also has a reason to let him go! :D lol]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back