Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Daniel Crawford

tumblr_mqmk4eSZ571s3fqiwo1_500.gif

Hey guys!
So I'm gonna explain my lovely Daniel here real quick. There's a TL;DR on the bottom if you don't want to read!
Daniel has a terrible childhood. After birth, his parents both died mysteriously. He was put into an orphanage, where he was adopted by a doctor working there. In awful conditions, he couldn't get along with the doctors mother, they couldn't stand each other, the only saving grace was Daniel's letter for Hogwarts. He was placed in Hufflepuff despite his best wishes and efforts to get into Slytherin. All of this resulted in Daniel being very agressive, mean and somewhat evil, but his always kept his sarcastic, ironic sense of humor. During his third year, Daniel got into a fight with a Gryffindor that resulted in him being expelled. He kept nothing but his wand and galleons and went back to the discomfort of his foster parents. But now he's of legal age,and he left his home, in search for a new one in the wizarding world.

TL;DR - Daniel is angry and agressive once provoked, but very calm, with a sarcastic and ironic sense of humor otherwise. While he's calm he's good company. He's a Hogwarts drop out with a terrible childhood.

I'm looking for either adults, or 7th years, but I'll take anything reay.

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this though and someone correct me if I am, but my old topic was archived and I'm still plotless for this character.

I could offer my character Annalie Darkhart. She was expelled from Hogwarts for fighting with another student in her sixth year... she also blackmailed another student see her bio for more info. She is a little older at 29 but she is still causing trouble even though she has mellowed out as she has become a mother.

We can talk about details if you think they would work...?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back