I'll get them back.

Briony Harper

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Briony Harper made her way slowly through the Dungeon corridors, holding her wand out in front of her with one of the few spells she knew Lumos She hadn't wanted to come down this far, but a few Gryffindor girls had dared her to go into the Dungeons in the middle of the night. She was having a few problems making friends and figured that if she did this dare then maybe they would allow her into their tight knit group. It was not to be, however. They had left her alone in the Dungeons and of course she was very lost.
Briony wondered if she was doomed to spend the rest of her days wandering the Dungeons... She frowned and looked behind her, pondering if she should turn around and head back. Perhaps she had simply taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Briony was not very upset, only annoyed that she had let a few friendship prospects cloud her way of thinking.

"What are you doing there?" Clyde's steady voice came. He stood alone a few feet away from the girl, holding no wand and any sign of light. It seemed that Clyde knew the ways around the dungeon now because of his trips alone here. Of course he had saw some lost students there too, though when he was not noticed, he does not not talk to them. But this girl seemed to look a bit frail and flustered from something Clyde couldn't know. Clyde felt a bit pity when he sees people like this girl, whoever she is. "Are you lost? Do you want to get out?" he asked her kindly, though he wasn't wearing his usual kind smile. No, he was tired of smiling. He waited for this girl's reply, standing motionless in the dark like some beautiful dark angel descending from the darkness of this place.

"What are you doing there?"

Briony whipped around at the sound of a male voice. She had figured herself to be completely alone down here. "Er. Exploring?" She offered, her voice filled with confusion. She was to proud to admit that she was lost, yet to worried to spurn his helpful attitude. "Are you exploring as well?"

When he asked if she wanted to get out, Briony answered, "Well.. It is getting a bit late."

"I'm not exploring." Clyde answered curtly.

At first, he'd thought the girl was lost, and so he decided to help her. But now that he really knew what the girl was doing, Clyde knew that what he had decided to do was useless. Clyde was going to leave when the girl suddenly told him that it was getting late. "Yes, it is. Ghosts appear here during this time of the day. Well, they can't really harm you. So it's okay if you kept on wandering." Though I don't want to encounter those stupid things. Clyde thought.

He looked at the direction where he had come from, it was at the stairway, the exit. It was true that it was getting late, and Clyde had to return to the common room to make his homeworks. So stepping forward, he looked back first at the girl and said, "I'll be going then. Enjoy your exploring," he said and then finally walked away.

"Oh. Okay." Briony replied. So, he wasn't exploring...then what was he doing here at this time of night? Perhaps he already knew where everything was and just wanted to take a walk. She was unsure, but when he made the comment about ghosts, a chill went down her spine.
Ghosts? She thought inwardly. How could they not harm her? They were ghosts! She had only met the friendly ones, and they weren't so bad, but many times she had been told about the scary ones who pulled pranks on lost little firsties.
As soon as the Slytherin began to walk away, Briony made up her mind. Pride be darned, she had to get out of the dungeon so as not to encounter any spirits. "No! Wait! I lied. Can you please help me get out of here?"

Claudia had woken up by a girl's voice. It had been a long time since she had slumbered back again in this depths of the castle. Claudia had been bored by all the nonsense the students were babbling about. She rose up, her almost transparent color turning to pale gold, her eyes blazing like fire.

When Claudia found her prey, she realized that she was not alone. It seemed that a Slytherin boy familiar to Claudia was with her. "It's been a long time since a laid my eyes on you," Claudia exclaimed with her ghostly voice and stared down at the Slytherin. Claudia then turned to look at the girl who seemed to be wearing a Ravenclaw uniform. "Boy, you seemed to be fond of Ravenclaws. I wonder why you're not in that House..?"

"For the simple reason that I do not belong there." Clyde answered. He had seen the ghost before, and it was during the All Hallow's Eve party at the Great Hall. He remembered that he was still with the Elites during that time and that the ghost had mocked them. Clyde looked up and tried his best to see if it was really that ghost. He didn't know what her name was. "Who are you, ghost?" he asked without feeling any regret that he was actually conversing with this horrible ghost.

And then as Clyde was waiting for the ghost's reply, he looked at the Ravenclaw girl and wondered if he should give her the directions to the exit. "If you want to go to the exit, walk straight to the North and then look for a staircase. It's not so far away from here." he muttered, checking what the girl was thinking. He could not see any sign of course. Clyde never knew this girl. "I'm Clyde, by the way." Clyde didn't feel it was necessary to give his name, though he doesn't do it often. It just felt that what he said was not enough and that he had to add more.

As soon as Briony broke down and asked for help, the dreaded ghost appeared. She had never seen this one before, so she was unsure whether or not if she was evil. The spirit seemed more of a prankster ghost than a truly evil one. It still made Briony a little paranoid about being in a cold and dark dungeon with a complete stranger and a ghost. She watched them converse, and decided to ignore his instructions for now. She was interested in what would happen, plus she felt a little safer having another student with her.

"I'm Briony." She introduced herself. "Thank you for the directions.."

Claudia stared rather coldly at Clyde Sumiragi. He had given Claudia a bit of curiosity when they first met each other. And now there was this chance of knowing him, of what secrets lie in that handsome smile of his. "What makes you think I would tell you my name, wizard?" Claudia asked with a mocking smile on her doll-like face. She hovered down slowly towards the students, never ceasing to look at this boy's eyes. "What makes you think that you earn the right to know the name of someone you've murdered..?" The memories of Claudia's death had come through her eyes once again. Of course this boy didn't kill her, it had been decades since Claudia died, and this boy has barely lived a decade. But he was a wizard too and he ought to know what cruelty wizards could do with their cursed magic. He, and this other girl.

Claudia jerked her head at the right to face Briony. In fact, the movement was too quick for a mortal to do, it seemed to break Claudia's ghostly neck. But it didn't. For she was a ghost and something like that would never happen to her. "Girl, you speak nothing!" Claudia hissed, her childish voice changing in something like that of witches in muggle movies. "Didn't your friend tell you the directions already! Or are you dumb enough to stay here!" Claudia swiftly turned to the girl,her pale eyes glaring at her with such intense anger that anyone would shrink back when in front of it. But then Claudia's eyes softened again. She looked so much like a doll once again and raised her frail arm to touch the girl's face. But she could not, and if Claudia knew what the girl was feeling, it might just feel like cold air sank in her very skin. "Wizards such as you do not deserve to survive in this world. They say that this world has changed, but I am most certain... yes, certain... that it would turn dark again. And it would be your end... Heed me and what I say, I would most likely to watch the end of your life, little wizard girl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back