Student
DREAM JOB
Unknown
MARITAL STATUS
Single
CHILDREN
None

fkQ9TN7.png

Thank you Daphne for letting me use your coding!!

THE BASICS:
NAME: Ilija Yakov Olaf
NAME MEANING:
📚 Ilija: Variation on Elijah - Elijah has one of the more awesome biblical backstories amongst boy names. Elijah was a prophet who, at the end of his life, was swept up into heaven in a chariot of fire instead of suffering the usual ho-hum old man death.
📚 Yakov: Origin - Jacob. From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Iacobus, which is from the Greek Iakobos, a namederived from the Hebrew Yaakov. The name has its root in ya`aqob (seizing by the heel, supplanting).
📚 Olaf: From the Old Norse name Áleifr meaning "ancestor's descendant", derived from the elements anu "ancestor" and leifr "descendant".
HOMETOWN: New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS: N/A
BIRTHDAY: 21st April 2035

NATIONALITY: Bulgarian, although he also has Norwegian and American blood.
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY: Unknown
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus - Practical and well-grounded, Taurus is the sign that harvests the fruits of labor. They feel the need to always be surrounded by love and beauty, turned to the material world, hedonism, and physical pleasures. People born with their Sun in Taurus are sensual and tactile, considering touch and taste the most important of all senses. Stable and conservative, this is one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac, ready to endure and stick to their choices until they reach the point of personal satisfaction.

ELEMENT: Taurus is an Earth sign, just like Virgo and Capricorn, and has the ability to see things from a grounded, practical and realistic perspective. They find it easy to make money and stay on same projects for years, or until they are completed. What we often see as stubbornness can be interpreted as commitment, and their ability to complete tasks whatever it takes is uncanny. This makes them excellent employees, great long-term friends and partners, always being there for people they love. Earthly note makes them overprotective, conservative, or materialistic at times, with views of the world founded on their love of money and wealth.
PLANET: The ruler of Taurus is Venus, the planet of love, attraction, beauty, satisfaction, creativity and gratitude. This tender nature will make Taurus an excellent cook, gardener, lover, and artist. They are loyal and don't like sudden changes, criticism or the chase of guilt people are often prone to, being somewhat dependable on other people and emotions they seem to be unable to let go of. Still, no matter their potential emotional challenge, these individuals have the ability to bring a practical voice of reason in any chaotic and unhealthy situation.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff
HOGWARTS YEAR: Third Year
FAVORITE CLASS: Defence Against the Dark Arts
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Transfiguration

CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Brotherhood, Wild Patch
WAND : Straight 11 inch Larch wand with Hippogryff Feather

📚 Wood: Larch is a durable wand wood that helps realize new talents and always seems to have some unexpected qualities influenced by its owner.
📚 Core: Just like the animal from which it comes, hippogriff feathers being used as a wand core produce wands that are stable and versatile; however, they must be respected by the wand caster or risk having this wand turn against them.

-insert aesthetic-

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY: Taron Egerton
HAIR: Short light brown hair
EYES: Brown
BUILD : Average build for a boy for his age
STYLE: Ilija likes to dress in sports gear to hide the fact he loves studying. While he enjoys playing Quidditch, if he abosoutely had to pick he would rather be writing. He wears hoodies and jeans, and the occasional knitted jumper sent from his mom.

OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Ilija has to wear glasses, although he will more often wear contact instead.

A LITTLE DEEPER:

PERSONALITY:
Ilija is the youngest child of Aaliyah and Yakov Olaf, and was born and raised in Bulgaria. He had older twin sisters who very much took the limelight in their family, given that one of them was born deaf and the second was loud enough to out do them all. Ilija learnt from a young age to keep himself to himself, resulting in his loves of books and reading. When he found out that he was going to Hogwarts, and learn about magic like the rest of the family, he was pleased that he wasn't going to be left out, but nervous about leaving his parents. His sister Mhairi helped him when he joined the school, and he was sorted into the same house as her - Hufflepuff. Since joining the school, Ilija has struggled to open up to many people, due to being too shy to talk, and despite others best efforts he is frequently embarrassed by himself. He knows that one day he will have to look after his family and grow out of the role of being "the baby," but it's a struggle to come to terms with.

fkQ9TN7.png

STRENGTHS:
📚 Compassionate 📚 Observant 📚 Forgiving 📚 Determined 📚 Loyal

WEAKNESSES:

📚 Nervous 📚 Self-Deprecating 📚 Feeble 📚 Lost 📚 Detached

fkQ9TN7.png

HISTORY: Ilija is the youngest child of Aaliyah and Yakov Olaf, born two years after his twin sisters. As the youngest, he was often treated as such, being allowed many exceptions that his sisters did not. He was a well behaved child which made his parents lives easier, and meant that they were easily influenced in giving him whatever he wanted or needed. His sisters liked to play with him sometimes, although they would tease him too and gang up on him which made him feel a bit like an outcast, but he knew if he told their parents on them, their parents usually backed Ilija because he didn't have a twin. A lot of attention was spent with Mhairi due to her being deaf, and Ilija grew up learning sign language as that is how she communicates with her family. Zhaklina wasn't quite as close to her brother as Mhairi, and even more so after they joined Hogwarts as they have opposite interests. Once his sisters left for Hogwarts, it was the first time Ilija felt quite lonely, although he did still have his primary school friends that were allowed to visit the house on occasion. After receiving his letter, he was delighted that he would be able to join the rest of his family as he feared being the odd one out.
LIKES: Writing, reading, playing outdoors, listening to others
DISLIKES: People being rude is the worst
GOALS: He is just content with making sure each day goes as well as it can

FEARS: Ilija doesn't particularly like animals because he never knows what they're going to do, and he once had a row with the neighbours chickens. The first time he also tried to use an Owl, it bit him.
STRENGTHS: Ilija is very aware of his surroundings, and doesn't take advantage of his situations even when he knows the opportunity is there. He tries to do his best and keep and eye out for everyone else around him too, and when he makes a friend he isn't going to give up on them.
WEAKNESSES: He is painfully shy and even when he knows he could be standing up for himself or others, he tends to just stay silent. He feels bad and guilty that he can't always say what he wants to, which sometimes costs him friendships.
MIRROR OF ERISED : Unknown
BOGGART: Unknown
PATRONUS: Unknown
AMORTENTIA: Unknown

AESTHETIC:

Ump0JSD.png

fkQ9TN7.png

MOMDADSISTERSISTER
Aaliyah Olaf
08/2006
Mixed Blood
Writer
Yakov Olaf
02/2006
Half Blood
Ministry Official
Zhaklina Olaf
08/2033
Mixed Blood
Student
Mhairi Olaf
08/2033
Mixed Blood
Student

Last edited:
8EQS5vI.png

FIRST - THIRD YEAR

WLyNQiQ.png

"I'm glad I finally got to join Hogwarts with my sisters. My first three years at school though I didn't really make too many friends. I know I'm too shy and I want to get to know some more people, and I hope I can do that next year. Lina and Mhairi have their own things and I need to find one too."

Ilija joined his sister Mhairi in Hufflepuff when he was sorted at Hogwarts, and became friends with his dormmate Abian Hunter. Given his shy personality he found it very difficult to make friends, and would therefore keep to himself preferring just to write or draw or play on his own. At the end of his third year he realised however that he would be growing up soon, and his family would soon be relying on him and that he couldn't stay the baby of the family any longer.

ROLEPLAYS:

That's not my nameWith Onyx Michaels, Zhaklina Olaf, Mhairi Olaf,Ice Cream Parlour
Exciting OpportunitiesWith Abian Hunter and Caspian LavishIce Cream Parlour
What's a Hufflepuff?With Abian HunterFirst Year Boys Dormitories
Sitting, knitting and watching the worldWith Selene Le Fey and Emilia Manning,Lakefront
Third Year Study Group: Second MeetingWith Alice Holland, Vader Hume, Avaria Lockwood and Isabelle WaldenStudent Lounge
Wearing yellow, feeling blueWith Abian HunterThird Year Boys Dormitories
Be there soonWith Padme HumeOwlery
H5NXNFc.png
12119.jpg

9MQBAVl.png

Banner by Claire

8EQS5vI.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back