Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
IGNACIO EDELMIRO MORALES
full

BASIC INFO;
I dig my toes into the sand, the ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn
across a blue blanket, I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless

IGNACIO
Spanish form of Ignatius. From the Roman family name Egnatius, meaning unknown, of Etruscan origin. The spelling was later altered to resemble Latin ignis "fire". This was the name of several saints, including the third bishop of Antioch who was thrown to wild beasts by Emperor Trajan, and by Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556), founder of the Jesuits, whose real birth name was in fact Íñigo (from behindthename).

EDELMIRO
Spanish form of Adelmar, which is from the Germanic elements adal "noble" and mari "famous" (from behindthename) Ignacio has never had any particular thoughts about his middle name, although he is pleased that his nephew Miro has a name which is a shortened variant of his middle name.

MORALES
Derived from Spanish moral meaning "mulberry tree", of Latin origin. (from surnames at behindthename under 'Morales'). Ignacio likes his surname and is happy to share the surname with his siblings and parents, he is also happy that his children also have this surname.

BIRTHDAY
Ignacio was born on May 2nd, 2015, and was the first child born to his parents and the eldest of all of his siblings. His star sign is Taurus.

RESIDENCE
Ignacio currently lives with his wife Ruby, in a house with their two daughters. The house is suburban and has a decent sized backyard with a tree house that Ignacio built from scratch. Ignacio never imagined he would have such a stable and happy life and he loves the house he lives in and loves living with his family.

PARENTS
Ignacio's late father was the magical equivalent of a marine biologist, studying magical marine life in the pacific, and Ignacio's mother was a stay at home mother when he was younger, and eventually found a job as a receptionist. Ignacio has always been close with his mother and father, and is the only sibling in the family to spend the most time with his father while his father was still around. Ignacio has nothing but fond memories of his father, and wants nothing more than to share the same happy memories with his own children. Ignacio is still very close to his mother and has always endeavored to take care of her. He regularly spends time with her and invites her over to the house so she can spend time with her grandchildren.

SIBLINGS
Ignacio is the oldest of five children, he has two younger sisters, Valentina and Pia Morales, and two younger brothers, Flavio and Marcos Morales. Right now Ignacio is close with all of his siblings, although while he was in school he was distanced from his younger siblings. He has taken on the role of fatherly figure to his two youngest brothers, and did try his best to be a good role model to them as they were growing up. Ignacio and his sister Valentina have grown apart throughout the years, but he does still care about her. Ignacio has also always been close with Pia and keeps in contact with her the most out of all his siblings as she is the one to organize family gatherings.

CHILDREN
Ignacio has two twin daughters, Aleja and Carolina Morales, as well as a step son, Vivian Brackenstall. Ignacio loves his twin daughters to the ends of the earth and wants to be the best father possible and wants to raise them to always feel loved and safe. Ignacio also tries his best to be kind to his step son Vivian. Vivian is an adult and independent but Ignacio has always treated Vivian with kindness and does his best to include Vivian in family events and gatherings.

EDUCATION
Ignacio spent his entire seven years of schooling at Castelobruxo, and was more focused on playing sports and his social life than achieving good grades. He graduated with grades that were average or barely passing, if passing at all as Ignacio always found it difficult to focus on classes. Ignacio does regret that he wasn't studious in school but also understands he cannot change his past mistakes.

OCCUPATION
Ignacio is currently groundskeeper at Hogwarts New Zealand, and loves that his job allows him to be active and spend time outdoors. His job also marked a turning point in his life, where he was finally able to make choices in making himself happier and he loves that through his role as a groundskeeper is able to do honest work and take care of the grounds of a school that has helped so many magical children grow into successful witches and wizards.

WAND
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
  • Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
  • Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
  • Wood: A wand best suited for a warrior-type, Blackthorn wands bond most strongly to their owners after going through adversity.
  • Core: This wand core works well for people who adapt easily to their surroundings while still maintaining their own personalities. Meteorite dust seems to produce wands that are useful in Divination work.
  • Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.
(Wand description from Ollivanders)

BLOOD STATUS
Ignacio is of Mixed blood and does not feel any particular way about it. He is not prejudiced in regards to magical blood.

APPEARANCE;
I lay my head onto the sand, the sky resembles a back-lit canopy with holes punched
in it, I'm counting UFOs, I signal them with my lighter, and in this moment I am happy

BUILD
Ignacio is naturally built to be tall and slender, although as he always remains active and does his best to stay fit he is more filled out and has muscle definition. Ignacio hasn't always been muscular, and when he first started school he was tall and lanky and a bit awkward, but as he has grown up and played sports and stayed active he has been fit for most of his life.

STYLE
Ignacio's sense of style is simple and comfortable. On an everyday basis he usually wears jeans or slacks, and t shirts or chunky sweaters and cardigans. Ignacio likes to be comfortable and usually prefers clothes that are softer in texture, he prefers wool and cotton over other fabrics, and only really strays from this when he is dressing up. When he dresses up he still tries to keep things simple with a dress shirt and dress pants, and doesn't really accessorize.

EYE COLOUR
Ignacio's eyes are brown, and this is a trait he shares with most of the people in his family.

HAIR
Ignacio's hair naturally brown and is very thick, and has a bit of a wave to it. Ignacio keeps his hair short at the sides and back and longer at the top of his head, and usually wears his hair a bit messy and opts to simply run his hands through it on most days. When he dresses up he sometimes combs his hair back to keep it neat but for the most part his hair is messy.

MISCELLANEOUS;
I wish you were here, I wish you were here, oh yeah, the world's a roller-coaster
and I am not strapped in, maybe I should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air

ORIENTATIONS
Ignacio identifies as Pansexual and Panromantic. Ignacio has dated both men and women, but over time has realized he doesn't show a preference based on any particular gender identity. When he is with a person he is focused on their personality and how they get along and the chemistry between them, as that is what is most important to him. He is open with his orientations although his family doesn't really know, solely because the subject has never been brought up and Ignacio has never thought to tell them.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Ignacio is currently happily married to Ruby Morales, and intends to spend the rest of his life with her. He couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life with anyone else.

BOGGART
Ignacio's boggart would be any one of his family members coughing and suffocating, as one of his biggest fears is his family experiencing the same fate as his father. When casting Riddikulus, Ignacio would imagine his family members laughing and joking around instead.

PATRONUS
Ignacio cannot cast a full bodied patronus, as a result of his lack of studying while he was in school, but if he could cast a full patronus it would take the form of an American black vulture. The Black vulture is a scavenger in cities and can be found in central Chile, and are considered to be social animals that enjoy being in large groups. Ignacio as an extrovert who is family oriented can relate to his, and scavenger birds generally are also a bit outcast and Ignacio definitely feels this way. He would feel safe with his patronus appearing as a bird who is commonly misunderstood.

MIRROR OF ERISED
If Ignacio glanced into the mirror of Erised he would see many similarities to the life he has now, although it would be a decade or two in the future. Ignacio would see himself growing old with Ruby and for his two daughters to graduate at the top of their class and successful in their own lives.

LANGUAGES
Ignacio speaks fluent English and Spanish, with Spanish being his first language. Ignacio did at one point also speak Portuguese during his time at Castelobruxo but as he has not used the language in a very long time he is very out of practice now and has mostly forgotten it.

PERSONALITY;
a decade ago, I never thought I would be at twenty-three on the verge of spontaneous combustion
woe-is-me, but I guess that it comes with the territory, an ominous landscape of never-ending calamity

INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Ignacio has many hobbies and interests, and they are focused on the outdoors and physical activity. Ignacio has an interest in working out and keeping fit and he works out regularly, and has ever since he was in school. He feels more energized when he keeps up with his exercise and feels as if it makes his mind healthier as well as his body. He is also interested in many different sports, and follows quidditch, although he has not played sports seriously since he was in school. He has played backyard quidditch with his brothers in the past and may play in the future with his daughters but hasn't played sports outside of that for a while. He is interested in the outdoors, and wants to go camping and hiking with his family and daughters more often when they're a little older. Ignacio is also very interested in woodwork and handiness, and has built his daughters a tree house in the back yard from scratch. He loves fixing things around the house when he is able to, and he does want to expand this hobby and look at making furniture in his spare time.

STRENGTHS
Ignacio is strong of mind and body, and strong willed and once he knows the right thing to do nothing will keep him from it. He has also grown to be reliable and caring person to his family and a fatherly figure to his younger siblings and he wants nothing more than the best for his family. He can be depended on to step up and take care of things that might be difficult, and taking on burdens for others if it means making his families' lives easier, and he will do whatever he can to protect his family and make sure they are safe. Ignacio is very handy as well and has no qualms helping his family out if they need anything mended or repaired. Ignacio is also very fun loving and is able to let loose and be silly and he has a good sense of humor, and loves to see his family laugh. Ignacio is also loyal to his wife and his family and will stand by them through thick and thin. He is confident in himself and his abilities and rarely second guesses his self worth.

WEAKNESSES
Ignacio can be too confident where the point he is arrogant and thinks too highly of himself, this was a weakness of his that was particularly apparent while he was in school. He does overestimate his own abilities and become frustrated when he can't immediately master a skill or fix a problem someone has asked him for help with. He can also be very stubborn and rigid and refuse to listen to others and believe that his way is the only right way of doing things, and any other belief is wrong and not worth his time. Ignacio also puts his family first to such a degree where if he had to choose between his family and anyone else he would always choose his family, and his decisions are focused only on his own family instead of the wider world around him. He focuses on his family but no one else, and can be rather close minded if he is faced with the consequences of his actions or is forced to consider another perspective.

PERSONALITY TYPE
The Consul: ESFJ-A
People who share the Consul personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular – which makes sense, given that it is also a very common personality type, making up twelve percent of the population. In high school, Consuls are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame. Later in life, Consuls continue to enjoy supporting their friends and loved ones, organizing social gatherings and doing their best to make sure everyone is happy.

Consuls are altruists, and they take seriously their responsibility to help and to do the right thing. Unlike their Diplomat relatives however, people with the Consul personality type will base their moral compass on established traditions and laws, upholding authority and rules, rather than drawing their morality from philosophy or mysticism. It’s important for Consuls to remember though, that people come from many backgrounds and perspectives, and what may seem right to them isn’t always an absolute truth. Consuls love to be of service, enjoying any role that allows them to participate in a meaningful way, so long as they know that they are valued and appreciated. This is especially apparent at home, and Consuls make loyal and devoted partners and parents. Consul personalities respect hierarchy, and do their best to position themselves with some authority, at home and at work, which allows them to keep things clear, stable and organized for everyone (from 16personalities.com/esfj-personality).

HISTORY;
I need you to hear, I need you to see, that I have had all that I can take and
exploding seems like a definite possibility, to me, so pardon me while I burst into flames

EARLY YEARS
Ignacio was born on May 2nd, 2015 and was the first child born to his parents. He was doted on as the first and only child for he first two years of his life, until his younger sister Valentina was born. When Ignacio was a toddler and Valentina was still an infant, he gladly took on the role of being the older brother and would always play and pretend he was going along on adventures, and include Valentina in his make believe games even if she was too young at first to understand what was happening. Ignacio was always active and adventurous and loved going outside and running around. Ignacio and Valentina grew up very close and were mostly similar in personality as they were close in age, and throughout their childhood in many ways it was the perfect family life.

This dynamic of Ignacio and Valentina being the only children in the family lasted for a good few years, until Ignacio had just turned 10 years old and his younger sister Pia was born. Ignacio did feel entirely content with his family the way it was, and was admittedly a bit unsure of how to adjust to having another sibling. But Thankfully Ignacio did quickly adjust and tried his best to be a good big brother to Pia as well, welcoming her into the family and trying his best to not be bothered by the fact she took up most of their mother's attention. By the time Ignacio was due to start school he was sad to leave all of his family behind including Pia.

SCHOOL YEARS
Ignacio began his first year at Castelobruxo, slightly nervous and sad about not being able to see his family as often, although he was mostly excited to finally learn magic and make friends with children his age. Ignacio remained being active, and began to play sports as extracurricular activities and it was through playing lots of sports that Ignacio made most of his friends and ended up becoming rather popular. He did try to focus on classes in his first two years, but by the time he hit his third year, and Valentina started school, Ignacio was growing up a little more, and cared more about playing sports and his social life than with his grades. By the time he reached his third year he found it nearly impossible to pay attention in class and was barely achieving a passing grade, if at all, and cared more about sports and his friends.

It was in Ignacio's fourth year that his family welcomed his younger brother Flavio into the world, although Ignacio was still too caught up in his social life and his sports at school to really care at first. He had a crush on one of the prettiest girls at school who was his age, and getting to know her and asking her out was what had captured Ignacio's attention. He managed to get closer to the girl through their mutual friends and she said yes when he asked her out. They dated for the remainder of the year, before breaking up during the school holidays over their first fight. Ignacio spent the school holidays planning to win her back, and returned for his fifth year hoping she would at least consider dating him again. Fortunately as soon as Ignacio asked, she said she also wanted to get back together, and this sparked the pattern of Ignacio and his girlfriend breaking up and repeatedly getting back together began. Despite dating a few other girls to make her jealous and kissing one of the guys he played sports with, Ignacio was in an on and off relationship with this girl throughout the remainder of his schooling.

Ignacio's youngest brother Marcos, was born when Ignacio was in his sixth year. Much like previous years, Ignacio was too caught up with his social life and the sports he played to focus on the changes in his family, or even focus on his grades. He cared more about playing sports and partying and having fun, and this lasted up until graduation. Ignacio went into his seventh year not knowing what he was going to do with the rest of his life and not particularly caring, and as graduation loomed he felt the same. His girlfriend on the other hand had always been ambitious, and knowing their lives were heading in different directions, Ignacio and his girlfriend broke up for good right before graduation. Ignacio left Castelbruxo with little prospects and barely passing grades, if he passed at all, and he had no idea of what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

ADULTHOOD
Ignacio began his adulthood alone, knowing he and his school girlfriend were over for good, and knowing he had left the friends he had behind. He didn't know what he wanted to do, but he did know that he wanted to be independent and eventually move away from home. He decided it would be best if he found a job as soon as possible, so he applied for a bunch of entry level magical construction and carpentry jobs, and managed to be accepted to one. It was at this job that Ignacio ran into one of his sports friends from school, the same one he at one point shared a kiss with. They were in similar places in their lives, not knowing where they were going, and they had both managed to apply for jobs at the same company and managed to work together. It was no surprise that they quickly grew closer than ever and even began dating officially. After few months Ignacio had saved up enough money to move into a small flat with his boyfriend, and as they moved and settled into their flat, Ignacio was the happiest he had ever been. The pieces of Ignacio's life all seemed to be falling into place and he was happy. At the time he couldn't imagine his life going any differently and he was excited for his future with his boyfriend, and excited for the career his job could turn into.

It was shortly after settling into the flat with his boyfriend, that Ignacio received news his father had gone missing at sea. At that news Ignacio's entire life had been turned upside down, and he immediately began to spend more time with his family and trying to search for his father. Ignacio felt as if he had been to distant from his youngest siblings, and as he spent more time at home to take care of his mother he realized he barely knew his younger siblings, and especially his baby brothers. Ignacio knew he needed to step up and take care of everyone and be the responsible older brother he was supposed to be. His mindset was entirely focused on working because he had to, in order to help support his family as his father had been the one making money, and spending his free time either searching for his father or taking care of his siblings with Valentina so his mother could rest. It was no surprise that his soon led to Ignacio's relationship with his boyfriend deteriorating and their eventual break up. Ignacio moved out of the flat they shared and back into his family home, staying in his old room that he now had to share with his baby brothers.

Ignacio's employment at his construction job also deteriorated, as Ignacio had to take on a second job in order to help make enough money to take care of his family. After working two jobs for about two years to barely make ends meat and spending all his free time searching for his father, Ignacio was exhausted. He had grown closer with his family despite spending most of his time working, and he felt as if he was reaching the end of his limit. He wasn't sure of how he was supposed to continue working as hard as he was and also stay sane with all the stresses in his family, and he was at his breaking point.

Ignacio knew he needed to make a change for himself and his family, as the money he was making was not enough. This lead Ignacio out of desperation to contact a few shadier friends he had in school, and through these old friends was how Ignacio began his life as a thief, and a smuggler of dark magical and prohibited items, as well as the smuggler of magical creatures. It was a stressful and dangerous profession, but the paycheck was more than Ignacio had been making with his previous jobs combined, and the shorter hours allowed him to search for his father and spend time with his family. It was a little while after Ignacio changed professions that his family finally discovered his father's remains, and they all mourned and tried to get past the tragedy. Ignacio felt as if the sacrifices he had made were all in vain, and meant nothing because they hadn't found his father alive. As he grieved he poured himself into his profession further, and went out of his way to continue taking care of his family, both as a distraction from his feelings and because he was determined for his decisions to mean something.

Ignacio remained in his smuggler profession for most of his adulthood, knowing that it meant making the money needed to support his family, and that it meant safely sending Pia and his youngest brothers to school in New Zealand over the years. Ignacio's social life was almost non existent, apart from a few flings here and there he mostly kept to himself, and didn't have any friends and only really spent time with his family. In his alone time Ignacio often worked out and kept fit as it was one of the few ways he could take care of himself and stay strong for the jobs he needed to complete. Working out also kept him from feeling he was entirely alone.

As Pia graduated from school and began her own life, and as Flavio and Marcos were growing up, Ignacio noticed he was very much stuck in his dangerous profession, and that he was also stuck in the lonely life he had only created because he had no other option. After speaking to his mother and finally coming to terms with everything that happened with his father's disappearance, Ignacio finally decided to make a positive change in his life. He cut all ties he had with his smuggler profession and moved to New Zealand permanently for a fresh start.

Ignacio stayed in the spare bedroom in Pia's apartment temporarily, and applied for as many honest jobs as he could find, soon being accepted in the role of groundskeeper at Hogwarts New Zealand. With Flavio and Marcos still in school, this was a role Ignacio couldn't be happier with, because it meant being able to spend time with his younger brothers while they were at school, but also because it was good and honest work. Ignacio never thought it would have been possible, but he had pulled himself out of the dark place he had lost himself and was feeling like he was becoming the person he was truly meant to be. It was also around this time that Ignacio met a woman named Ruby Folsom, who at the time ran the popular store Honeydukes. Ignacio met her as he was buying a gift for his mother's birthday, and they soon began dating. Ignacio felt like a new man, having an honest job and dating a woman that truly made him happy, and it was no surprise that he and Ruby soon moved in together and adopted a cat named Pablo. They also quickly realized Ruby was pregnant, and welcomed their twin daughters Aleja and Carolina to the world. After their daughters were born healthy and happy, they soon got married, and Ignacio has never been happier. Currently Ignacio is enjoying his job as groundskeeper, even though his brothers have both graduated, and he is spending time raising his daughters and doting on Ruby when he can.

The original template and coding is by Teigan, edits to the coding and template are by me, lyrics are from 'Wish you were here' and 'Pardon me' by Incubus, name information is from behind the name, personality type information is from 16personalities.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back