part time owlet trainer; mother; sam's wife
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
2mzwmww.jpg
Hazel Maye Hydran was very happy to have been placed in Ravenclaw. Really she was. Though she had to admitt, the upcoming meeting that she was trying to avoid with Andy, was not something she was looking forward too. Ever since she had been sorted, Andy had been looking for her. Hazel had been trying her hardest to avoid him. Andy had so been hoping that he would get his own house. That way he would have time to his self, without having to be watched by the rest of the cousins. Hazel knew this better then the others did. She was the one that had instigated most the "Andy Watching" schemes. Her or the twins. So far she knew of only Andy's house. She hadn't really been paying attention to the other calls. Though she was pretty sure she had heard that the twins had gotten Slytherin. Which made perfect sense in her mind. It would have been weird if they weren't in Slytherin. Both the boys had pretty large amounts of Slytherin qualities. They were both cunning and deceitful. What more was there to need to be a Slytherin?

For now Hazel was sitting in the Student Lounge, reading a new book she had found. She was really enjoying it too. She had already been reading it for a day and was onto the two hundreth page. So when she looked up to see some-one familiar walk in the door she was shocked. He wasn't wearing the colours she would have thought he would be wearing. Infact she had to double check that it was infact her cousin. "Drake,what Gryffindor did you kill to get those?"

Drake was a Gryffindor. Drake was not meant to be a Gryffindor, he was not brave or anything Gryffindor. Drake wanted to be in Slytherin with his twin brother but the hat must have done something wrong. It put Andy the worry-wart in Ravenclaw while he should have been in Hufflepuff and it put Daniel in Hufflepuff when he should have been in Gryffindor while Drake should have been in Slytherin because his brother was and they were the exact same, how dare they split them up?

Drake continued down the hall towards the Student Lounge and what he was greeted with did not help his mood, he was trying to avoid his cousins all together, he was slightly embarrassed to be in the so called ‘Proud and True’ house, beside red clashed with his lovely bruised eye and bandaged ankle. Drake frowned at her question, he wished he could say that he did in fact take the robes from some random Gryffindor but he couldn’t. “Does Andy know your stalking him?” He asked changing the subject.

OOCOut of Character:
Nice name xD

2mzwmww.jpg

Hazel raised an eyebrow as Drake evaded her question. Could it be that he truly was in Gryffindor? She shook her head at the thought. There was no way that Drake could be in Gryffindor. He was too stupid for starters. Another fact was that he was neither brave, or chivalrous. Two of the key traits for a Gryffindor. No-way, he must be borrowing them from some-one. "It's not my fault I'm in Ravenclaw." She answered as she stood up and placed her book carefully on the table. Causing the person next to her to look curiosuly over at the red robe clad boy. "Why are you not answering my question Kele?" She asked in her native tongue. It was obvious that he had purposely side stepped her question and Hazel wanted toknow why. "If your in Gryffindor, than Voldemort was a Hufflepuff." She told him as she rolled her eyes to the heavens. "Really Drake, where are your Slytherin Robes?" She asked as she lifted up the robes he currently wore, attempting to find his green ones. "Are you trying to stalk Daniel?" She finally asked.

Drake growled slightly, ‘Stupid annoying bum’ he thought. Drake often thought such things about his only female cousin, she was annoying and a girl, Drake wasn’t sexist but guys were far better then girls by a mile. “Yeah it is, you should dumb yourself down more.” He said. “Don’t call me that, you don’t have the privilege.” He said in a rather rude way, Drake didn’t like his cousin; she was annoying and far too serious to be related to him, that and she was a super nerd. Drake rolled his eyes, Hazel was overreacting, something she tended to do on a regular basis over everything. Drake started hitting Hazel’s hands away from his tie and robes, apparently she was trying to find the Slytherin robes that did not exist.”Could you stop? How would you like it if I suddenly lifted up your robes?” He asked. Drake then set eyes on the other student in the lounge who was laughing. “And you random, could you like get out?” He asked pointing to the door angrily, when the student just looked at him weirdly he rolled his eyes and pushed the kid out and closed the door. “Stupid randoms…” He then looked back at his insanely annoying cousin. “Did you not hear anything? Daniel is in Hufflepuff.”

2mzwmww.jpg

Hazel stared at her cousin. She knew what he was thinking, as she had always been able too. He often thought of Hazel as an annoyance that needed to be put in her place. Of course he never went so far as too call himself sexist. However, in Hazel’s opinion he was one of the most sexist boys out there. Topped only by Justin. He was worse than all of them. She then glared at him as he spoke. How dare he say she was too smart. “Dumb myself down? Is that a compliment Drake?” She asked knowing full well that her retort would severely piss off her cousin. “I’ll call you whatever I wish to call you if you don’t mind” She added as he told her she had no right to use his Native name.

Drake was being rather rude to her today. Though it was nothing she wasn’t used to. And even the bruise and bandage meant nothing to her. She had stopped worrying about those years ago. Though she had to admit that she was curious about the bandage. She couldn’t remember Justin ever telling her that he had given Drake a sprain or a cut. If it were anyone else she would have asked. But seeing as it was Drake Kuya, her least favourite cousin she simply stared at his ankle hoping he would get annoyed and tell her the story. Then she smiled as he slapped her hand away. She loved to get on their nerves. Even if she was the “Responsible” one. “Well, yes I can stop… not sure if I want to though” She said as she ignored the rest of the sentence.

When Drake got upset and yelled at the person next to her, Hazel rounded and slapped him. Now he was being very rude. He had no right to yell at an innocent party. Whether said party was laughing or not. “Listen here, Drake Kuya, there was no need for you to yell at them. Just because they were laughing” She said as she pointed her finger at him. She knew he would not hit her back, and she felt a slight twinge of guilt at the fact, but never-the-less, she was not going to just allow him to yell at random people and get away with it. He had even pushed the poor kid out the door. What the hell was he thinking? “Drake, would you just calm down please? Geez, stop being such a bully”.

The next words out of his mouth stunned Hazel slightly. He’d just said that Daniel was a ‘Puff, but that couldn’t be right could it. “The yellow house?” She asked dumbly. But he was supposed to be a Gryffindor. What was going on here? “But…”

Drake rolled his eyes and glared. Hazel was a girl so natrually she was annoying, though Drake had met a small few of none annoying girls but they were few and far between, Drake also knew that Hazel thought him to be a sexist while Drake saw her annoying and mothering and bossy, so this caused the two of them to fight often and the added fact that Hazel also hated the one person who Drake cared for deeply also pushed a wegde between them, not that Drake had ever tried to remove the wedge between himself and others that were not him. Drake didnt see why he had to but now that he had to spend less time with his brother he had to crawl out of his shell even more, he had no idea how Justin would react, he could go violent. “It most certainly is not.” He told her stubbornly. “And dont turn this into anything, I still wish to never see you around the school ever, Im just doing this for Andy.” He added. Drake was not being completely honest, he was glad that he found a cousin to talk to even if it meant fighting, but he was trying to defend his poor fragile cousin, even if he was older by several weeks. “No you cant your just a-“ He cut himself off, just to annoy her. Drake was sure she would think he was going to say ‘girl’ but that was not the case... this time.

Drake noticed that Hazel was staring at the bandage around his ankle, it had not fully healed yet and Drake refused to use any magic to tend to his wounds, just as Justin had agreed to the same thing. Drake refused to let Hazel make him tell her what happened; she can just go without knowing or ask him. Drake didn’t flinch when Hazel slapped him; he had been hit with a frying pan nearly every morning, from his own brother. “Well listen here, Hazel Maye Hydran, you have no right to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do, especially when it comes to someone laughing at me, you’re lucky Justin wasn’t here.” He said crossing his arms, his cheek going red from where Hazel hit him, it would probably turn into a bruise, she had hit him very hard and Drake was easy to bruise. “I am calm, you haven’t seen me not calm, in fact I think it is you who has to calm down, you just assaulted me.” He pointed out. “And I haven’t laid a finger on you.” He added. Drake would never hit a girl, but he has no problems in having a verbal fight with them.

Drake rolled his eyes. “Yes the yellow house.” He said rolling his eyes. “And dont be mean about the yellow house, it has very cool people in it.” He warned. Drake had a few friends in Hufflepuff, they were rather nice people. His friend who he thought was a muggle was in there too. “But what? I think he suits yellow dont you think? Im sure it will suit him better when he goes back to his ballet and gymnastic lessons too!” He said in a mocking fashion. Drake didn’t hate Daniel but he did love mocking him about his love for every sport that was ever invented, that included Ballet, soccer, football and many others.

2mzwmww.jpg

Hazel sighed as she looked at Drake. There was a wedge between them that had been there for many years. Infact it had been there for so long, she wasn’t even sure what had started it all. When they were younger they had been so close. Of course Hazel was close to the other cousins. But Drake and Justin seemed to have moved away from her. She wasn’t sure why but she had a feeling that it was her fault. “Drake what happened to us? We were all so close before” She said as she looked at the floor. She didn’t care about anything else right now. She just wanted to know what had happened.

Drake was sickened. He was a 10 year old boy who did not like girls so this sudden change in attitude around him made him feel truly sick. Was Hazel trying to make this into a heart-to-heart? Drake was sure it had to be a girl thing. Well in any case Drake wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, there was no way he was going to have a heart-to-heart girly scene with Hazel-Smurf, she was so yucky and girly and bossy and controlling, everything that Drake hated. “Sorry Hazel-Smurf, but I have a thing to attend to...” He said, returning to his annoying ways to try and shift the subject from something so vial and uncomfortable. “Something that does not involve heart-to-hearts, tears, long stories and especially you.” He added, remembering that Hazel would probably try to call him back and do something to make him stay. Drake wanted to stay with his cousin no more, she was annoying and a girl and was trying to make him, Drake Kuya, spill the inner most workings of his heart? How horrible could this girl get? Did she think Drake was that dumb to let down his walls and let her into his heart and make him cry? Never in a thousand years will that happen.

2mzwmww.jpg

Hazel sighed as Drake tried to get out of the conversation. She could see that it was unsettling him. However she really wanted to have this conversation and she could think of no better time for them to have it. "Drake... Please." She begged as she put her arm out to grab his robe. She tugged him backwards as she attempted to prevent Drake from leaving. He was in Gryffindor there had to be something in him that made him be a good choice for Gryffindor. "Drake, come on, we have to talk about this sooner or later. There is no avoiding it, I'm sorry ok, for whatever I did, but you have to help me to help you." She told him as she sat on the lounge closest to the door.

:doh: sorry about the lameness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back